• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Circle of the Sith

Hey, I’d be interested in joining! Are Mandalorians a thing in this world? I’d like to play a force-sensitive Mandalorian character.

How can I insert Artem? He can’t just randomly waltz in for no reason. could Darth Yarik abduct him or something, order droids to do it?

Like start making racket or noise and the droid will alert me. Or I'll send the new guy to get you for me etc.

Click remember what I said you should not just know. I sent the call on a imperial back channel that has not been used in years. You wouldn't just know.

Ok, now I'm confused as I've an established previous link to Yavik for Varic in his background. So why ask why he's there? I thought he'd recruited some of his apprentices already.

Click remember what I said you should not just know. I sent the call on a imperial back channel that has not been used in years. You wouldn't just know.
i know. Aria just killed a trooper patrol and accidentally tripped a homing beacon so now they know where she is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back