• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Circle 1X1 Closed

SparkleBreaker

♥ Pineapple Queen ♥
tumblr_m312kjnNTj1rtjgcoo5_250.gif
The final details needed to be combed through before their ship docked and Lexi and Audrey were currently waiting on the other two to show up for lunch to discuss the gear mainly. The creepy little doll hidden in her friend’s lap caused Audrey to frown and give the other gal a disapproving look. The ordeal of using those little things to control others gave her the heebie-jeebies. Not that her feelings hindered the other brunette from using the power openly.

“Quit looking at me sourly.” Lexi could feel the judge mental stare even though her eyes were glued on the little doll she was working. Putting a doll together of the cute waiter that had been waiting on them the whole voyage. “I’m not going to make him do anything he wouldn’t want. Just making sure he is the one that keep waiting on us.” she said it simply, like she wasn’t taking another’s free power.

“Put it away. People are looking at us.” Audrey hissed, in a low enough voice only people in the vicinity of their table could hear. “Someone is going to complain” she added in a hushed voice.

“Audi they can’t do anything over a doll.” Lexi simply stated, rolling her eyes at the other gal. “Where are the others so we can get this over with? I have things to do.” The poppet doll was tucked away in her purse as she looked over at her friend. “Happy?” she said, shaking her head in disappointment that the other girl didn’t consider what she was doing to be fun like her.

"Ladies," Dahlia said, throwing a towel over a chair and sitting down. "What've I missed?" The blonde's long hair was soaking wet, and her body glistened in the sun as water dripped onto the deck. She'd just spent over an hour in the ship's pool, lazily swimming through the hot afternoon and waiting for evening to approach.

Eventually, she decided it was time to go, and made her way to the food court where Audrey and Lexi were already waiting. "Sorry if I took too long getting here. The pool was very relaxing." The young woman hadn't even bothered to put on a robe, opting to stay in her yellow bikini and show some skin.

Soon, however, Dahlia's counterpart arrived. The pale, short brunette -- otherwise known as Gabrielle -- approached the table, carrying a stack of books she was eager to share with the others. She set them down gently, taking a seat next to Lexi and glancing around for anyone close enough to listen in.

"I did some research on the area we'll be looking in, and I found a good starting point. Have a nice swim, Li?" The blonde grinned in reply, sottig forward and resting her forearms on the table. "Wonderful, Elle." Gabby grinned, pulling her legs up and hugging her knees; her typical position of rest. "There's an enormous, uncharted cave system right where we'll be looking. I think it's worth a look."

Audrey Vivien Watson

15740011.gif

“Loads.” Audrey muttered, noticing Dahlia approaching the table. “About time! I was beginning to fear that I was going to be stuck with only you for the remainder of the evening.” Their friend wasn’t close enough to her the comment when Audrey spoke and both girls exchanged glares as the other sat down at the table.

“Been stuck with Audrey the fun sucker this whole time. Who, you guessed it, sucked the fun out of everything.” Lexi was quick to explain her dilemma to Dahlia. A smile was forced as Audrey shot her other companion a dirty look.

“When did watching you play with your creepy little dolls become a fun activity?” Audrey countered rolling her eyes as the last of the circle showed up. “Hey Gab.” Audrey said eyeing the stack of books in the other’s arms as a smile grew. That was a good sign that at least some of them were taking this serious. The book was flipped open as soon as it left her friend’s hand.

“We’re Spelunking?” Lexi commented, excitedly. Too lazy to look at a book of her own, she leaned over Audrey’s shoulder to look at the pages she was. “I wasn’t done with that page.” she commented, being ignored by the other.

“Think we should invest in some more rope and climbing gear?” They had some along with them, but that was what had Audrey worried in the first place. Last thing she wanted was not to have enough or forgotten something important to pack.

“There is some rock climbing gear on the ship for the rock wall. We could borrow some of that to put miss worrywart at ease and avoid yet another stop at the shop.” Lexi suggested, not wanting to stop at yet another store to buy things they had plenty of for the trip.

“You mean steal.”

“I mean borrow. We can give it back when we come back for our trip back home.” she stated hotly, not that she cared if they ended up breaking the gear or not returning it. The Cruise could very well afford new equipment.

"Ooh, who were you toying with, Lex?" Dahlia scanned the room for anyone cute enough for Lexi's tastes, noting the waiter and a few others who were eating. "Anyone I'd like?" It was obvious how the group was shaped. Gabby frownded on Lexi's manipulation as well, but was less vocal than Audrey about it.

Gabby flicked a straw at Dahlia to annoy herher, grinning slightly as the blonde glared. As Lexi and Audrey looked through the book, Gabby and Dahlia proceeded to have a friendly staredown. Gabby though, being the peaceful girl she was, shifted her gaze back to the other two before she truly pissed off the older girl.

"I think Audie's right, Lex. Climbing gear designed for a cruise ship's rock wall probably won't be very secure, and it's already had so much wear-and-tear that it could break." Gabby reached over and took a sip of Lexi's drink, grinning slightly before setting if back down. "Besides, if we get caught 'borrowing' the ship's equipment, they'll kick us off and we'll have no way home."

"Always such a realist, huh, Gab?" Dahlia commented. "I don't know how, seeing as we're witches and all."

Lexi Kentknacker

Lexi ran her hand through her hair as she let out a short laugh and looked to the blonde with a smile. Dahlia was the only one that didn’t mind bending the rules with their magic. The other two were rather ridged when it came to using it for self-benefitting reasons. Audrey’s eyes were burning a hole in the back of her head as she didn’t approve the childish behavior her friend was displaying.

“There are other ships out there that sail the seven seas, not that we’d have to go that route because we’re witches.” Lexi retorted, making a poppet doll dance around on the table as she spoke, giving the two that were being uptight a look. Audrey rolled her eyes and ignored the other, giving the book all her attention.

“Come on you ninnies! At least let me get one of the instructors with a hot bod to come along.” Lexi had a playful smirk on her face as she had one just in mind. Audrey looked up from her book only to glare at the nasty little doll that was now on the table for everyone around to see. Lexi didn’t exactly like to do things subtly.

“Lex, can you be serious about these things for once.” That got a real glare from the ravened hair as her blood was beginning to boil.

“I am being serious. What do any of you really know about exploring caves and rock climbing? An expert could help. You can look down at these dolls all you want, but you didn’t complain when I used them to get the radio station to give us these free passes onto this cruise.” Arms crossed, Lexi slouched back in her chair, tired of the other two judging. Mainly, Audrey as someone needed to kick her off her high horse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabby tilted her head slightly as Lexi spoke, biting her lip as tension grew between her and Audrey. "Ok, Lexi has a point. We know jack shit about climbing. A professional could be...beneficial. But, maybe we could try and get to him to do it of his own free will, Lex? If he refuses...well, you'll do what you do." Dahlia grinned, patting the younger girl on the shoulder. "There, she's comin' around. How about it, Audie?" Dahlia shifted her gaze to Audrey, a playful smile still in place.

Gabby took another sip of water. She wasn't one to be outside often, and she knew that these trips were going to wear on her. She glanced down at the doll Lexi had placed on the table, picking it up gently and looking it over. "He does look cute, Audrey...it might be nice to have a guy who's both helpful and hot along with us." It felt a little traitorous to take Lexi and Dahlia's side. They were all friends, of course, but the group was usually split in half when it came to this kind of thing.

Dahlia stretched, leaning back in her chair and putting her hands behind her head. A few men at a nearby table gave her lengthy glances, but Dahlia paid them no mind. She just wanted some sun. Gabby, on the other hand, scooted her chair over slightly to get under a patch of shade. Her skin and the sun were definitely not friends.

Audrey Vivien Watson

15740011.gif

Betrayal is what she felt when Gabby switched sides. A glare went to Lexi as it seemed now she was winning the dumb argument. A giddy smile is the response she got as the other sunk down and bit her straw, relishing in winning the majority vote. An exasperated sigh escaped as Audrey’s eyes fell on the doll in Gabby’s hands.

“That is the waiter boy.” she informed the other, upset that they were now all ganging up on her in a sense.

“Yeah, I have other intentions with that one.” Lexi stated, pulling the doll out of the other’s hands and slipping it back in the safety of her purse. Audrey’s eyes widened at the information and looked to Gabby for some back up now.

“Do you hear that?” she asked, in disbelief.

“Calm down. All I want is a massage later this evening.” Lexi gave Audrey a mischievous wink before getting up from her seat. “Dahlia, you in the mood to go boy hunting?” she asked, Audrey scoffing and now pouting that she lost the argument.

Gabby pursed her lips as Audrey revealed that the doll was a waiter, and she had other plans in mind for him. "Just remember, unless it's consensual, it's rape." She reminded the girl, standing up to stretch. "Audie, do you want to come back to the cabin with me?" She wasn't sure what there was to do, other than pack a few small bags for the climb, but she liked hanging out with Audrey. Especially when Dahlia and Lexi weren't there.

"Ah, so it was the waiter! I'd been eyeing him too, Lex." Dahlia laughed, standing up and tieing her towel around her waist. "I'm always in the mood for some boy hunting. Lead the way, hun." Dahlia knew that manipulating people was wrong, but when you have power, why not use it? That was what Audrey and Gabrielle didn't understand.

Lexi Kentknacker

Audrey crossed her arms and pushed out her bottom lip slightly, making a large pouty face because the other only got a simple reminder. A triumphant smirk was on the Lexi’s face as she took the strap of the purse that was hanging on the back of her chair and brought it around her shoulder.

“What man wouldn’t want this?” she replied hotly, giving Dahlia an excited work as the other agreed to join. The girls had similar taste in men it seemed and it should be fun to take a look around with the other at her side.

“Bring this. Contribute more than just boy toys.” Audrey sighed, holding up one of the books for Lexi to take along with them. The two exchanged playful glares as Lexi took the book. “Sure, I’ll come back to the Cabin with you.” she flashed Gabby a smile before pushing in her chair and collecting her things.

“Let’s start at the rockwall and go from there. Oh, and keep an eye out for any men that would suit Audrey’s fancy. A guy could . . . you know. Put her in a better mood.” she gave Dahlia a wink and was sure to be loud enough for the other to hear as she started making her way through the crown of people and down to the rock wall.

“I’m hiding all her creepy dolls while she is out.” Audrey stated in a low voice so the other couldn’t hear her devious plan, glaring at the back of Lexi’s head. A cream colored boho bag with elephants on it was slung over her shoulder and her own book was being hugged in her arms. “This is pretty exciting. If we’re successful think of all the trips we’ll be going on.” Audrey walked and talked as they started heading for the Cabin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back