• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Cinderella contract (a superpowered story)

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Life's a bitch and the world is full of super powered freaks

But you knew that already didn't ya...
As you are apart of a infamous trio, one of three freelance merc fuckers hired to do all sorts of shit but mostly stuff like...
Corporate espionage,
Private security for billionaires,
Murder being the usual big money maker.
So when a courier arrived at your super secret HQ to deliver a invitation on behalf of the biggest pharmaceutical conglomerate on the planet... The team decided it was worth at least reading the sheet.

Point is Noligiv has called in a bunch of freelancers for a audition of some sort...
Ten groups Including your trio was met by a courier who would give out a invitation which would change lives and the world at large...
A long term contract lasting eight- ten years with a minimum payment of 6.5million dollars a year.
But to get this job you need to pass a audition.
Why would the pharmaceutical powerhouse Noligiv want to hire mercenaries for eight consecutive years?
Well all three of you decided it was worth the hassle finding out. Money is a great motivation...
==========
This is a different rp idea of mine set in the same world as HeroWatch, instead of hero's or villians though you would play as a freelance super, someone who didn't want to fuck around with the government or become a social media star.
But you didn't become a villian either. You and two others formed a team to take on any job for money.

The Contract put simple is about training, raising and protecting three artificially created humans.
Illegal human experimentation which led to four super humans with multiple abilities each.
The oldest test subject was killed after destroying a Noligiv facility, the surviving three subjects will be outsourced to a expendable group with no legal connection to the company.

So basically you and two others.

If you want to play as a freelance super let me know here
If you want to play as a super human experimentation know the ages of these characters are between 5 and 16 as they are children.
Post requirements is two paragraphs or more twice a week.

Last edited:
On the off chance a bunch of people show up wanting to play I'll elaborate further.
There are five to six spots available for players to have. Including myself the max amount of players will be seven, the freelancers or the synth supers can be a group of three or four.

I'll be taking a spot of a freelancer, his power being teleportation or some kind of shield construct similar to a green lantern.

To reserve a spot for a freelancer super say your keen to play and make a one sentence description of what your character might be. Same as I did above.

If you want to reserve the spot of a synth super then list two powers and the age you'd rather your character be ranging from 5 to 17.

This can be as plagerised as "a boy able to crate ice and fire, he's aged 15"
or as complex as
"she is able to teleport herself and others aswell as summon demons from another dimension to do her bidding. she's five years old"

So if this seems like your jam go ahead

Interesting! I would like to reserve a spot of a superhuman experimentation.

Hmm, let’s see, a girl who has abnormally high body temperature, enough to be absolutely immune to heat as well as having heat-related abilities like igniting fire, shooting fireballs or melting objects on touch. She’s 13 years old.

Ooh, sounds pretty fun! May I reserve an experiment/synth super?
I was thinking a younger kid, 5-6, ma y b e 7?, who can create s u b s t a n c e s that can do various things (ie. anaesthetics, various types of poisons, paralytic agents, etc.) and create barriers (think magic shields)

Interesting! I would like to reserve a spot of a superhuman experimentation.

Hmm, let’s see, a girl who has abnormally high body temperature, enough to be absolutely immune to heat as well as having heat-related abilities like igniting fire, shooting fireballs or melting objects on touch. She’s 13 years old.
I like it!
though overall it seems like the same power of heat based abilities (i imagine if one can make hot shit happen they would also be immune to said hot shit aha)
Ooh, sounds pretty fun! May I reserve an experiment/synth super?
I was thinking a younger kid, 5-6, ma y b e 7?, who can create s u b s t a n c e s that can do various things (ie. anaesthetics, various types of poisons, paralytic agents, etc.) and create barriers (think magic shields)
While I'm abit iffy on the whole substances thing as I'm guessing it means this kid is able to make liquid "anything" it could certainly make for some shenanigans aha
The barrier power seems more like a definitive choice

Here's hoping more people wanna jump in

I wasn't quite thinking that; more like just...I'm not exactly sure how to describe, but only like things that would affect living creatures? So like they wouldn't be able to create acid or stuff like that, but they would be able to create pretty much most ingested/otherwise body-ified drugs and poisons and such.
Just for more i n p u t lol

“Only things that effect living creatures”

That’s good as I was worried about all the non alive characters what would be killed by this child lol

Lmao that phrasing my have been weird in that
But at least they won't accidentally destroy the ground or anything! Yaaay!

I like it!
though overall it seems like the same power of heat based abilities (i imagine if one can make hot shit happen they would also be immune to said hot shit aha)
Point taken. I’ll have to say here that by heat-related abilities, I already intended for her to cover a variety of skills and effects. If it’s strictly required for an experimentation to have 2 abilities with separated concepts, then I’ll immediately come up with something that fit the flavor. Otherwise I think I will decide whether she should have that secondary ability or not when making a CS.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back