• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FoolsErin

when you at the when you you when the
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_1769.png

Enjoy fandom roleplays? Find roleplaying original characters of all shapes and sizes fun? Consider yourself a fan of roleplays of the long-term, fast-paced, with massive over-arching plots variety? Well then you may just want to give the Chronology Series a look!

TCS (an acronym for the Chronology Series commonly used in place of the full name), is a long term multifandom group focusing mainly on monthly/bi-monthly roleplays, most of which being merely a piece of a puzzle in an overarching plot. Though don’t go thinking that each roleplay is simply another phase of a grand story, each one still retains an identity of some kind and can stand on it’s own two feet plot-wise. Information from the past roleplays is far from required to understand the current happenings. We’re very accepting of how you write and who you write; we allow characters both canon and original in our roleplays, and all sorts of post lengths and POVs have a place in our group. Everyone, no matter the writer, has a place here!

IMG_0964.jpeg

The image above is a link to the sign-ups of one of our mini-roleplays, the Great Multiverse Cook Off, and if you’re interested, I do recommend giving it a click or tap. This mini-roleplay is focused around a cooking competition where the players must compete against one another with luck and writing to come out as the sole winner in the third and final round! While this particular one doesn’t have any effect on the aforementioned overarching story, I do recommend joining in on the competitive fun, which will be judged by me and my two fellow judges. Thank you for reading this interest check, and I hope to see you as a player in this mini-roleplay!​

as the owner of TCS i want to say that this is a pretty rad idea on Erin's end and if you don't join TCS in general, I would definitely recommend joining the cook-off at the very least

IMO, this sounds like a really good idea - as far as I'm aware, there's not been many roleplays out there that focus on cooking - at all. Be it for one reason or another, this sounds pretty fun - not only is it a fun idea for an event in an area that hardly sees the light of day, but it encourages a lot more careful selection as you may or may not want to actually bring a character in who may or may not know what they're doing.

Think you can stomach it? Hop on in and give it a taste if it treats you fancy! Me? I'm deciding if I want to or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back