thatguyinthestore

Off to a Better Place
Do you like fandoms of any kind? Do you enjoy playing OCs of all kinds of varieties? Do you enjoy long term, fast-paced rps? Do you like overarching, epic plots? Then the Chronology Series is for you!

The Chronology Series is an ongoing multifandom rp group. We focus on monthly/bi-monthly rps, each of which takes place in one gigantic, overarching plot. However, each roleplay is also very much its own thing and stands on its own as an individual plot. So there's no need to worry about reading our past rps to understand what's going on! We allow any character, whether they be a fandom character or an OC! Both are encouraged! We also allow players of all posting types. So if you one-line, para, multi-para, or even novella, you're welcome here! Same with if you're first, second, or third person! We have something for everyone here! ^__^

The signups for our next rp, Blood Gulch Blues (based off of the hit internet show Red vs. Blue), can be found by clicking the picture above. If you don't like Red vs. Blue, don't worry! The Red vs. Blue stuff will be handled by me. We're always looking for new faces, and we hope to see you there!​

I just wanna pop in to say I love Red vs Blue!

Users who are viewing this thread