thatguyinthestore

Off to a Better Place
TCSBanner.png

Do you like fandoms of any kind? Do you enjoy playing OCs of all kinds of varieties? Do you enjoy long term, fast-paced rps? Do you like overarching, epic plots? Then the Chronology Series is for you!

The Chronology Series is an ongoing multifandom rp group. We focus on monthly/bi-monthly rps, each of which takes place in one gigantic, overarching plot. However, each roleplay is also very much its own thing and stands on its own as an individual plot. So there's no need to worry about reading our past rps to understand what's going on! We allow any character, whether they be a fandom character or an OC! Both are encouraged! We also allow players of all posting types. So if you one-line, para, multi-para, or even novella, you're welcome here! Same with if you're first, second, or third person! We have something for everyone here! ^__^

The signups for our next rp, Blood Gulch Blues (based off of the hit internet show Red vs. Blue), can be found by clicking the picture above. If you don't like Red vs. Blue, don't worry! The Red vs. Blue stuff will be handled by me and my co-gm. We're always looking for new faces, and we hope to see you there!​

I recommend TCS if you're into overarching plots, and if you're into standalone roleplays. You don't have to know a damn thing about TCS if you wanna play, but for those of you who do know about it, there's some lore sprinkled throughout each game connecting them all together. So yeah, play TCS with us them.

The Chronology Series
Go on, tell your friends
You'll be shoved into very distant lands
With a colorful cast of random weirdos
The fun will never end
It's The Blood Gulch Blues~🎤

Ah, but in all seriousness, this is a good group of players here, the first I've interacted with after many years away from roleplaying and I keep coming back. Do be prepared for a fast pace, though. This isn't one that'll have you waiting a week for a reply, and the same is expected of you as a player. Even so, the plots are varied and entertaining, and there's room for any character to shine if you play your cards right. Everyone has a place here.​

This is peak crossover roleplaying. You have the freedom to play whatever obscure canon character you want, or any OC your twisted noodle thought up during a caffeine-induced fever dream. Frank West and Sherlock Holmes teaming up to investigate Sonic the Hedgehog's death on the USS Enterprise? It'll probably happen someday, and I hope you'll be there to see it firsthand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back