• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy THE CHRONICLES OF EIRIOND: Chapter One

d1uni5ys24si3o

One Thousand Club
Even the path of ten thousand miles begins with a single step. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
Lao Tzu
The Khaddorian Prince of Nothing

• There was a time when the world was at peace. It was the Khadorrian era, a time where every race would live under the same crown and worshiped the same gods. It was an era of prosperity. Magic was used daily, there was no bloodshed over a piece of land, no hunger, and no poverty. Whether you belong to the Valekian, the Elvan, or the Khadorrian race, you were seen as a creature blessed by the Dralno gods.

The Castle of Jotvelm
    Alas, that time has long been forgotten by its people.

Valekians, have for the past centuries, dominated Eiriond and became the wealthiest and most advanced civilization in the world. No one could stop their greedy expansion.

Over half a millennium has passed since the Valekians overthrew one of the greatest, if not the greatest kingdom ever built by the Khaddorians. They were powerful, fair, and just. Everyone lived under Jotvelm, the Kevalum, also known as the light of the world.

Jotvelm was indeed the greatest. Unfortunately, the Kevalum died under dubious circumstances ad left behind a kingdom unworthy of its people. It was an opportunity for those burden by darkened hearts fueled by self-interest and hatred.

The Khaddorians were persecuted, massacred and raped. A handful survived the war that followed, but they were quickly forgotten amidst the ashes of history and believed to have been completely annihilated from the known world. Among those survivors, there were two leaders who shared the same blood. They lead their people to a land far to the south where they could be safe from their enemies. It was an opportunity to rebuild the lives they lost, but the lands to the south were exactly what myths and rumors claimed it to be. Dangerous and fearsome creatures roamed the lands. The environments were harsh and undiscovered by the civilizations of the North. To say the least, they were challenged on multiple forms and a division started to form within the survivors.

It was the birth of two tribes.The two leaders and brothers hated each other with a passion. Their goals and ideologies were drastically changing. They began to clash leading to a war of a hundred years between both tribes.

Nowadays, both of these clans still exist. Similarities could be seen yet they were drastically different in their culture and traditions. New generations were born, but they slowly forgot what it was to be a Khaddorian... or at least, a Khaddorian of the past. Well, that until a prophecy was made and promised a great victory that would lead them on a whole different path.

This is where history is going to be changed and where our journey begins. At the heart of the Khaddorian affairs.​
    Discord: Link
    Character Index: Link

IC: Link
INFO DUMP: Link
BESTIARY: Link
LOCATIONS: Link
DISCORD : Link

Last edited:
I'm still debating whether I'll join.
Well, most Ooc occurs there and you can mute if your not interested in the fluff. But I'd suggest it since lots of announcements are made there and it's a good way to build storylines.

Iono. I suggest it but it's up to :) it's easier and faster for questions so maybe just add me instead? Up to you love :)

i would be interested in playing a naive young female character of some sort. I can be flexible; would you have a use for that?

I'm interested in joining! From what I've read, which is almost everything, I can get behind the concept.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back