The Chosen of Seven - Rules

KiKi Kitsune

The Fire Panda Fairy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
<p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;">Characters</span> No new characters can be created Each player can only have 1 character Your weapon will be chosen for you Remain true to your character's personality but allow space for development <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Out Of Character</span> Be respectful to others Do not post OOC in the IC section <span style="text-decoration:underline;">In Character</span> I expect an average post length of 2 paragraphs. A paragraph should be 3 lines minimum. Proof read before posting One liners are unacceptable One post every 2 days is basic requirement If I ask you to do something, do it If I ask you to do something, keep it secret Godmodding is unacceptable <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Other</span> I expect notification of any prolonged absence Remain loyal to the lore watch all threads (in case of updates) <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Suggestions</span> Long exchanges between characters and fight scenes can be done as a collaborative post I will create a Skype group that everyone can join. This makes fast communication possible (if you want to join, please say so)

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread