• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π™©π™π™š π™˜π™π™€π™¨π™šπ™£ 𝙛𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 β€” 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘰 𝘧π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦

natasha.

𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘀𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
the chosen four
one role available
moony, wormtail, padfoot and prongs. a group of four, well known by many in the wizarding world.

history begins to repeat itself when a group of four students come together, despite their differences, to form yet another iconic group of friends, but during a different era.

unfortunately, with the good, comes the bad, and many rumours are spreading of a lost, but enchanted relic, a beast in the woods said to be created from dark magic, and the rise of dark wizards once again.

it's time for a new journey. one filled with the same amount of love and friendship as it is filled with betrayal and danger.

let's begin, shall we?

so! as you've probably gathered, i'm interested in creating a small group rp set in the future harry potter universe, not long after the second wizarding war. the roleplay has already begun, however it's still very early in the story and we're looking for someone to fill in the last available role. before i get to those details, here are a few things to keep in mind:
  • all rpn rules and regulations apply!
  • apart from what is mentioned for the roles on the next tab, everything is pretty much on the table but feel free to ask me if you have any questions and/or concerns.
  • an average of around 500 words per character, with weekly replies at the very least. more is always welcome, but any less and the rp might be on the verge of dying and i'd really like for that to not happen. this will also be long term so please do not apply if you don't think you'll be in this for the long haul! i don't intend for this to die after the first few posts since i have much planned for it.
  • realistic face claims only. our characters will all be in their 6th year when we begin so choose face claims accordingly!
the roles are as follows:

THE LEGACY
they were born into magic. their great grandmother was among the most powerful witches in the world, and since their family follows the matriarch, her last name is well known by all, and thus the legacy is no stranger to anyone. they've always felt a little pressure to live up to their relative's expectations, but there are plenty of rumours that their grandfather went rogue a while ago, due to jealousy that his brother always outdid him. people say their grandfather is responsible for creating a whole new species with dark magic, and though nobody has seen the creature, there are some that say they lurk in the woods.
notes:​
β€” pureblood / half-blood (can potentially be half-veela if going with the half-blood route. there is no muggle blood in this family though.)​
β€” sorted into slytherin.​
β€” gender: male​
β€” role status: open.​

THE ORPHAN
they aren't sure about their lineage since they were left at an orphanage since birth. there was always something different about them, and it became clear to them early on that they were capable of things that most kids weren't capable of. it scared them at first, and they did their best to hide it, till they were approached by a wizard and told they were born with magic. they're introduced to a whole new world where they begin to feel like they belong β€” but what they don't know is that they've been monitored since birth because their mother is a powerful witch with dark intentions. and she currently thinks her child is dead.
β€” pureblood (though unbeknownst to them. they cannot have any other kind of blood in their lineage, however they could have bitten by a werewolf in their youth)​
β€” sorted into ravenclaw.​
β€” gender: male​
β€” role status: taken.​

THE CURSED
they have led a relatively normal life. they didn't come from any magical background, but they took to the world easily once introduced. what they don't know is that they've always been tied to something bigger: an ancient relic. the ring of merlin. apparently, they are a descendent, but everyone born before them was a squib. they are told that they've been destined to die shortly after the age of eighteen, unless they can find the ancient relic, which is said to prolong a life β€” among other things.
β€” half-blood (also with the 'true sight' or 'seer' abilities)​
β€” sorted into gryffindor.​
β€” gender: female​

THE DESTINED
they come from a family of deatheaters. as a child, they were exposed to a lot of deatheater propoganda, but now, after the second wizarding war, things are different. their father is in azkaban, for his crimes, and they are left with their mother, who still holds the same belief about muggleborns and half-blood witches and wizards. they doesn't quite believe the same thing, but family is all they've ever known. they know that their mother is planning to restart the movement from the shadows, and they'll be expected to be loyal to that same ideology, but they aren't so sure they can live up to their family's expectations of them.
β€” pureblood (can also potentially possess legilimency)​
β€” sorted into hufflepuff.​
β€” gender: female​

as you can see, the role we're currently looking to fill is the legacy. all important information for the role is given above, and you are free to create the character however you want outside of that! as i said, we've already begun, but we're only on the second chapter so it's the perfect time to be introduced into the roleplay without needing to catch up on much!

an application will need to be made, but before we get to that stage, please just message me with your interest, or if you have any questions or concerns!
please pm me with a writing sample if interested!
i will close this when we find someone to fill the role.

Last edited:
small bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back