• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π˜π—΅π—² π—°π—΅π—Όπ˜€π—²π—» π—³π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ β€” π–Όπ—…π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ–½

natasha.

𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘀𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
the chosen four

moony, wormtail, padfoot and prongs. a group of four, well known by many in the wizarding world. they achieved many things, and were around for some of the biggest moments in wizarding history.

now, history begins to repeat itself when a group of four students come together, despite their differences, to form yet another iconic group of friends β€” just during a different era.

unfortunately, with the good comes the bad, and rumours are spreading of a lost, but enchanted relic, a beast in the woods said to be created from frobidden magic, and the rise of dark wizards once again.

it's time for a new journey. one filled with as much love and friendship as it is filled with danger and betrayal.

let's begin, shall we?

the guidelines

so! i said no more groups for the foreseeable future but this is one idea that's been pretty close to my heart (mainly because it's the only one that i've attempted to run that hasn't completely failed in the past). with a bit more time on my hands now, i want to give it one final go. i've returned with some fresh ideas so i'm excited about bringing it to life! there are a few things to know first, however, since the application process is going to be a bit different.

one. all rpn rules and regulations apply.

two. roles are not first come, first serve. acceptances will be based on applications, but rather than create your entire character, i'll need a character concept and a writing sample from you. the entire application can be found waaay at the bottom. (all spots are currently open and up for grabs because the decision for my own role will be based on whichever role has the least interest)

three. certain aspects of each role are set in stone but aside from that, feel free to get as creative as you'd like. roles are also not gender-locked, however, please try and be flexible! if all the applications i get lean toward one gender i may ask some people to change, or i'll have to assign genders to the roles.

four. please only apply if you think you can dedicate yourself to this in the long term! i don't require rapid-fire replies, nor do i require novella-length responses. a post a week would be ideal, but if you're going to take longer, no worries. an average of about 300 - 500 words per character is more than enough for each post. if you want to write more, feel free! just know that it isn't a requirement. as long as nobody ends up posting one or two liners, we should be fine.

five. we will be using realistic face claims. the characters will all be in their sixth year when we start the roleplay, so pick your face claims accordingly.

six. discord is mandatory since a server will be created for all ooc chatter.

the roles

the dark
legacy
they were born into magic.

their great grandmother was among the most powerful witches in the world, and since their family follows the matriarch, her last name is well known by all, and thus the legacy is no stranger to anyone.

they've always felt a little pressure to live up to their relative's expectations, but that's hard to do when there are rumours going around about their grandfather. rumours that talk about his jealousy over his more loved brother. rumours that mention how he created a race of monsters with dark magic

rumours that say one of those very monsters currently lurks within the forbidden forest.

additional notes
β€” pureblood / half-blood.
β€” sorted into slytherin.
β€” role status: closed.

they aren't sure about their lineage since they were left at an orphanage at birth.

there was always something different about them, and it became clear to them early on that they were capable of things that most kids weren't capable of.

it scared them at first, and they did their best to hide it, till they were approached by a wizard and told they were born with magic. they're soon introduced to a whole new world where they begin to feel like they belong.

of course, what they don't know is that they've been monitored since birth because their mother is a powerful witch with a dark past, and even darker intentions.

and right now, she thinks her child is dead.

additional notes
β€” pureblood (but unbeknownst to them).
β€” sorted into ravenclaw.
the lost
child

the cursed
heir
they led a relatively normal life at first.

they didn't come from any magical background, but they took to the world easily once introduced.

what they don't know is that they've always been tied to something bigger β€” an ancient relic that was lost many decades ago: the ring of merlin. they are apparently a descendent of merlin himself, however almost everyone before them was born a squib. those who weren't never lived past the age of eighteen.

it is unclear when this curse began, or how it came to be, but many believe that the ancient relic can help them, if they find it. the ring of merlin is said to hold great power and prolong a mortal life β€” among other things.

additional notes
β€” pureblood / half-blood.
β€” sorted into gryffindor.

they come from a family of deatheaters.

as a child, they were exposed to a lot of deatheater propoganda, but with the second wizarding war over and voldemort gone, things are different.

their father is in azkaban for his crimes, and they are left with their mother who is still prejudiced and believes in pureblood supremacy.

they don't quite believe the same thing, but family is all they've ever known.

they know that their mother is planning to pick up the pieces and restart the fallen movement, and they'll be expected to be loyal to the family, but they aren't so sure they can live up to that expectation when their heart clearly wouldn't be in it.

additional notes
β€” pureblood.
β€” sorted into hufflepuff.
the fated
hero

the application

please fill out every field and pm me your application! once again, it is not first come first serve, and expect a waiting period of at least a day or two to allow some applications to roll in, and to allow me some time to go through them.

one. name / what you prefer to be called.

two. preferred pronouns

three. first role choice & gender for your role (please specify if you have no preference on what gender your character is)

four. character concept in 1 paragraph (just a quick rundown of some ideas you had for your character, tied in with the role)

five. writing sample (pluck it from anywhere! just make sure it's at least a paragraph long)

six. second role choice & gender for that role (this is in case it comes down to two people for a particular role. if no other role is of interest to you, you can mention that as well!)

seven. do you use discord?
want to apply? click the envelope!

Last edited:
giving this a small bump! there is no deadline as such for the time being but i will update this thread when the roles have been filled.

hoping to close up this interest check by the weekend!

gonna give this another small bump for the day!

boop

it's almost the weekend!

announcement!
i will be making my decision and closing this by 11pm on saturday (est).

i am also closing the role for the fated hero as i have received only one application for it so far.

to those that applied, thank you for your patience! to those that still wish to apply, feel free! i will be making a decision as soon as the deadline passes. c:

decisions have been made and acceptances will be rolling out in the next few minutes! thank you to all those who applied. i'm incredibly grateful. c: in the end, a some tough decisions needed to be made, but all the applications were wonderful!

this thread is now closed and no longer accepting further applications. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back