• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Choice - Reboot, I guess?

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Synopsis:
A group of strangers wake up one day in a cabin they've never seen. They're greeted by a woman, who offers them a choice - relocate a small percentage of humanity to another planet, as a sort of second chance to get things right, or stay on a world that may die at their own hands within a few centuries. They don't have to make that choice right now, or anytime soon, really, but they can't leave until they come to a unanimous decision.​

Roles:
For starting over:
  • The Idealist - Thinks starting over would be good for humanity as a whole, or as a means of proving their ideas right.
  • The Ecologist - Wants to start over, if only to try and prevent the degradation of the planet.
  • The Poor - With nothing to loose, they're willing to roll the dice for a better life.
Neutral:
  • The Realist - Agrees that a change needs to happen, but doesn't want that change to be a reset.
  • The Scientist - Supplies a lot of facts, but never seems to take a stance on anything.
  • The Peacemaker - Too busy keeping everyone calm and stopping potential fights to possibly take a stance.
  • The Follower - Easily persuaded, takes the side of whoever talked with them last.
Against starting over:
  • The Rich - They like where they're at now in life and don't really want to start all over.
  • The Parent - They have extensive close family, and fear they won't all make the transition.
  • The Optimist - Believes that humanity can change for the better, and that restarting will doom all other life on Earth.

Rules:
  • Follow RPN rules, of course.
  • No God-modding, autohitting, bunnying, whatever you call it these days...
  • Roles are NOT first-come, first-served. You have to apply, and I have to like your application.
  • BBCode is not required (obviously) but I always appreciate good code. Just make your posts legible.
  • You don't have to stay with characters from the USA. You can be anyone, from anywhere, so long as they fit the role somehow.
  • Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13. It's also not this rp's focus, sadly enough.
  • Please post at least once a day, with a minimum of one paragraph, or five good sentences. This isn't really a rule, but it would be nice to keep this active.
  • IC drama is encouraged, but OOC drama is not. Be kind and considerate to your fellow rp'ers.
  • Rules are subject to change.
  • I operate on a 3 strike basis. Break any three of my rules, or any one rule three times, and I'll kick you from the rp.

So, yeah. Comment below if interested, and feel free to suggest roles you want that you don't see. If I get seven or more interested people, I'll put up the OOC and CS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back