• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Children of Stories {Interest Check}

AdrisNotHere

✨𝔽𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕪𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕤✨
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Childrenofstories.jpeg
- Do you ever think of what could’ve happened after your favorite fairy tale ended? Do you ever wonder what the two main love interests, or even two side characters' lives were like after they got their happy ending? Well if you answered yes to any of these questions, then you're in the right place. Welcome to The Children of Stories!! I tried to do this Roleplay on my old account that I lost the login info to, and it didn’t get very far… SO i’m going to try it again on this account.

- About 20 years ago, some of the Legenians ended up in the Contemporary Realm by an unknown cause. After about 4 years, the Legenians had adapted to the Mortal ways. They got jobs, and eventually had kids, also known as The Children of Stories.

- So pretty much this RP would take place in modern day and what the Legenians, aka the Fairy tale race, call The Contemporary Realm.

- I will need 1-2 GM’s to help me with plotting and keeping stuff organized!

- If interested in being a GM please DM me!

- The Children of Stories can be Children from any couple in either a fairytale and/or Disney Pixar movie.

- If interested please respond with who you want your Characters Parents to be!!

Thank you for taking your time to read this!!
-AdrisNotHere

im interested!

Bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back