The Children of Solora: A World in Discord

DolceLieb is Korean. Don't ask her to read Korean because she's worse at reading Korean than Nano and I put together. 8D;;;;;;

Vlaty is Chinese. I don't know which province(s) her family came from though.

. . . This is a very first for me... I feel like keeping this Asian crew, but that might not happen loL~

EDIT: Stayed up too late. Bad, Dream!!

Last edited by a moderator:
DreamBeat said:
. . . This is a very first for me... I feel like keeping this Asian crew, but that might not happen loL~
EDIT: Stayed up too late. Bad, Dream!!
Oh lord, sounds like some means girls clique ahaha

Nano said:
As long as you passed the writing sample part and you aren't rude, you're pretty much fine~
We just need to check CSs for minor discrepancies with the plot @x@

Well, some people just got rejected because they actually ripped off some stuff from CS_Proto's sample CS sheet

.....I didn't put him there so you can just copy *squints*
I actually missed that part because I didn't notice the spoiler tab until after I finished Katerina >v>;

LannaCrowe said:
Oh lord, sounds like some means girls clique ahaha
3045d95264fe61197bdfd980918bd5f2.jpg

Nano said:
As long as you passed the writing sample part and you aren't rude, you're pretty much fine~
We just need to check CSs for minor discrepancies with the plot @x@

Well, some people just got rejected because they actually ripped off some stuff from CS_Proto's sample CS sheet

.....I didn't put him there so you can just copy *squints*
*sweats* Uh... I didn't copy... *sweats because she actually copied part of Nano's CS* But I can totally change it.

Last edited by a moderator:
So as much as I really, REALLY, want to join this game... I can't. Too much already, and this will have to be very involved on my part. It's why I had to cancel a couple games I was GMing early a while back. Sorry to pop in and back out with nothing to show for it, but I think that I really seriously can't afford the time/mental energy this game will require.

@Birb @Nano

I wish i could but im surrounded by ciswhite people and no laptop so i cant do my thing. Cri

Birb, I thought you were nearly done

=A=

Okay...

Starting after Birb, Vlaty and Dolce

My mistake >v>;;;

I'm not sure if we ever clarified this....but sometimes gods don't have emissaries for periods of time because they're picky. Or it's just because the right person hasn't been born yet.

Also not all emissaries are picked because their predecessor died. Emissaries CAN retire when they feel like they're getting too old to be jumping around after trouble. Or the god might be displeased and just forcefully retire them The former emissary wouldn't be able to use the powers that they had before but they CAN teach the new emissary things a god might not be able to teach.

For example, a god might be able to SHOW them what they're supposed to do. But the god can't always explain what the heck an emissary is supposed to feel when using the powers. (Of some emissaries like Kanna have no help at all and just...wing it.) On the other hand, former emissaries can explain to the successor how they're somewhat supposed to feel while trying to figure out their powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back