The Children of Solora: A World in Discord

Nano said:
As stated in the rules, I am requiring for people to send me a link to an RP post of their choice. The post doesn't have to be on RPN as long as I can access it via the link. If you are new to RP'ing on public sites, you may request for a topic (it might take me a while to think of an appropriate topic as I give a different topic for each request since I don't want to end up comparing two samples).
Sorry, forgot about that bit. My bad.

I'll go find one that's more flattering than some of them that I know I've written, although I don't think I've posted anything much since my recent notable growth in writing...

I'll see what I've got.

Actually, you can take my name off the Norse reserve list. Something's come up that's made it so I may not be able to participate in this RP, so may as well free up that spot early. Worst case scenario is that I still am able to join and I just use a different character idea I have, which happens to be a male while my current is a female.

Casual reminder if you aren't already working on it: Money System. They finally gave you your Notes tab.

Vlaty said:
Casual reminder if you aren't already working on it: Money System. They finally gave you your Notes tab.
>n>

I aaaaaammmmmmm not

LannaCrowe said:
No no I just meant "squishy", thus the mochi xD
xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't mind making a guy as well or whatever is needed to even out the ratio if you need to.

Might take a bit of time finding something else that I'd take an affinity to though, it was hard enough choosing the first one Q A Q

Nano said:
I might make a guy...or a girl
@x@

Thing is, I want to do something Korean...

It's so hard to find a god that isn't a house deity or something that isn't too abstract

And then there're faceclaims to look for Q _ Q

Someone save me
It's probably gonna take a while @x@

I was thinking of doing something Chinese but there are just so many gods and none of them seem to really fit the rp >w>

Nano said:
Sorry, both spots were filled up by Birb and Vlaty. I know I didn't have their names up until this afternoon, but they asked during the night to reserve the spots for them. The only reason why I didn't update until the afternoon was because they asked me at around 3 AM @x@
Dang. Looks like I've got to be more proactive.

Alright, I'll keep looking.

At least you have some sort of reference to work off of... e.e All I have is the word of this old christian man's text (that may or may not be reliable) and the words of modern pagans(?). = = I guess modern pagans are more reliable though...

At least it's solid. Eostre is like "She MIGHT be goddess of the spring. She MIGHT be goddess of rebirth/renewal. She MIGHT be goddess of fertility. She MIGHT be goddess of dawn."

Yu-Qiang: A bird with a human face and appendages but also turns into a WHALE and rides dragons because why not =3=;

Also apparently when he's pissed off he turns into a giant bird. Tbh a bird with a human face and appendages sounds pretty terrifying to me

I do have to say, people back then definitely had a lot more creativity than all of us combined. Q U Q

EDIT: [To the post above] that's without the whole 'turning into a whale and riding dragons' part of the deal.

They definitely didn't hold back when it came to letting their imaginations run wild.

How does the whale thing work anyway?? How does a whale ride dragons it doesn't even have proper arms @@

Users who are viewing this thread