• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Children of Eden || Monsters & Mechs

Gets the job, ya know? Fits perfectly.

What character you making? Maybe if you took somthing out of the equation that might help me.
Well, I mean, You appear to have gotten the voice lines first and I would want you to choose...
But, If you are wondering, I thought the Light UK armored unit voice would match an irritable young and amateur-ish pilot.

Well, I mean, You appear to have gotten the voice lines first and I would want you to choose...
But, If you are wondering, I thought the Light UK armored unit voice would match an irritable young and amateur-ish pilot.
My thoughts exactly! If, now only if, you want to do a UK pilot, that would definitely help me make a choice.

My thoughts exactly! If, now only if, you want to do a UK pilot, that would definitely help me make a choice.
Well, what are you planning to do?
I was planning on a UK Pilot with a similar character thing;
An irritable, sarcastic, cocky, and energetic little bundle of fury and comic relief.
Unless you had something similar in nature planned for your character, That would be the idea that I am planning to implement into mine.

In all truthfulness, I would have like to do a slightly older UK guy using the UK direct fire quotes, but I’ll settle with a serious and professional German, who can keep calm under pressure, although can get a bit manic and trigger happy in battle.

In all truthfulness, I would have like to do a slightly older UK guy using the UK direct fire quotes, but I’ll settle with a serious and professional German, who can keep calm under pressure, although can get a bit manic and trigger happy in battle.
I mean, you can do that if you wish m80, Its just voice lines 'n stuff. You do you, bo. : D

I mean, you can do that if you wish m80, Its just voice lines 'n stuff. You do you, bo. : D

My mine wants to do two different things and it’s stallinv progress. My mind would feel much better if there was another factor in this equation l.

So you ever have that moment when you're trying to decide which of your characters is a better fit for an rp?

Not in this case, I thought both would fit, it’s which one would make this cast a bit more diverse that got to me.

You have a hard time decide between your reserve characters?

Yeah a little.. I still don't know if we're going to have all the necessary people for the rp in which I have the other character practically completed. But I don't know if I like him or Stela more rn...

But it's good that you're thinking of diversifying the cast, lets me know we have more opporitunity to expand interactions.

• Entity.Eclypse
    Stela Rosetti

"When your fears come back, Stand Tall"
    Basic
    Name (Include Pronunciation):
    Stela Rosetti (Stel-La, Ros-Et-Ti)
    Sexuality:
    Bisexual
    Nationality:
    Romanian
    Birth Date (Month+Day):
    24th September
    Known Languages:
    English, Romanian, Japanese
    Position:
    Pilot
    Deeper Info
    Self-Confidence:
    Mid-tier, she see's herself as equal to her comrades.
    Temperament:
    Stela holds a decent bit of self control but can be pushed over edge extremely easily if the right buttons are pressed, making her a slight hot-head.
    Personality: Try to give us a decent understanding of who your character is here.
    Stela is a woman of initiative, in her mind the world can be divided into choices. This makes her a rather decisive person, one who holds a fearlessness if she has to stray into dangerous waters for the better of the group, in those cases she doesn't hesitate for a moment. Being the pilot of the mecha gives her a commanding position, but she's a woman of action not a strategist. She can make those split-second decisions when the scenario is in place before her but long-thought out plans are not her forte. She is known to be a bit cold though when she comes up front about things, going so far as to seemingly discard peoples emotions though this isn't the case, she just knows that the mission has to come first.

Despite her rather combative nature she is a confident woman in what she decides to go about doing in her life, making her a very self-directed person. Not everything can come with positivity though as these have some drawbacks as well. Due to her rather snappy nature she can come to be sarcastic with things or even to the point when she comes across as quite demanding, though her sarcasm can make her seem to be rather witty all the same. Her social skills are, not the greatest but they're decent enough, despite her rather sharp personality and silver-tongue she is a kind person deep down who doesn't wish for her friends to be harmed.

Morality:
    Things in the world are either good or bad, there's no neutral.
    Etiquette:
    Her morality is demonstrated by an almost judgmental period where she tests which side things are on.
    Attitude: (How does your character act most of the time?)
    More often than not she just acts humble and yet cold
    Outlook on Life:
    Disconnected
    Perception:
    Combative, and Apathetically
    Standpoint:
    Standpoint of a Challenger
    Philosophy:
    "Life is a coin flip, Heads you're golden. Tails.. well you spent your coin"
    Taboos: (What would your character personally never do?)
    Backstory
    History:
    Very little is known to Stela about her past before the EDEN program as it was something past where her memory could remember for the most part. But she does have memory of some things in her past, she remembers her mothers wide-brimmed sun hat that defended her from sunnburn, and her papa's words of "Just remember, you're our angel". This was all the memory she had of her past, is the image of that hat and those words that resonate in her mind even at her ripe age of sixteen. Beyond this she holds very few memories about her past beyond getting brought into the program and getting trained up.

Theme:

Partner (Unknown)

Thinking between the two of these.

Last edited:
tumblr_n0d11rqNyj1r18bi7o6_r1_250.gif

"Man sieht nur das, was man weiß; You only see what you know"
Name: Wolfgang Glöckner
Appearance: Standing at 6’2”, Wolfgang is a very tall individual and deceptively leaner individual, though he can probably throw most people across the room if need be. The thing most people notice about Wolfgang first, however, is his facial feature. The first word you could use to describe his facial features is sharp, unamused is the second word, as a smile is rare on that face. It tends to give off a intimidating and unfriendly vibe, least on first glance. It’s why most people are afraid to talk to him, that and his loud voice. Though, he occasionally needs glasses.
Glöckner also tends to dress himself in standard army uniform at almost all times, prefer a army fatigue cap, even when he is gearing up for the cockpit. In fact, he tends to operate in the navigator seat without a helmet, wearing all other protective gear, relying on a eyepiece attached to his ear and a set of headphones for communication.
soldier__germany_x_crossdressed__reader___troubles_by_aranel753-d6s1r1a.jpg

Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Nationality: German
Birth Date: 6/10
Languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Japanese
Personality: Wolfgang...doesn't exactly, how you say, smile...seemingly ever. Least, if he does smile, it’s exceedingly rare, as there are no photos of Wolfgang ever smiling. Fact is, Wolfgang’s default face seems to be amused, almost intimidating and scary so. He would prefer to acknowledging jokes rather than laugh at them. Still, that doesn't mean Wolfgang is emotionally dead, it’s just he tends to be very serious, especially when it comes to his work. Always focus on the tasks at hand, Wolfgang grew up with a strong sense of self discipline and honor for his family heritage. Wolfgang is often hard on himself, always striving to improve, although not crushingly so. In battle, even under the most crushing of circumstances, Wolfgang is capable of remaining calm and level headed in order to find a solution out of the current predicament. That doesn't mean he doesn’t raise his voice, fact is it’s not uncommon to hear Wolfgang’s thundering voice from across the hanger, especially when he’s yelling at people for doing something idiotic. Still, that doesn’t mean he wouldn’t take sense to explain why it’s idiotic, if it means they wouldn’t do it again. Another instance where Wolfgang could be heard raising his voice is in battle, in fact, the few times he does smile is when the enemy is annihilated, especially if it was annihilated by a bfg(Though very little to know one knows about it) Outside of battle he can be a bit different, although he still doesn’t afford to smile, rather his facial expression is softer. In his free time he’s just like a normal teenger, reading books, watching TV, on the internet or even on social media. Again, not emotionally dead, but He uses his appearance of being emotionally dead to his advantage, in all honesty he really cares for people, even loves people, he just never shows it. Wolfgang can be one hell of a wingman, again, not just in combat but in everyday life(He’s seen enough reality television and soap operas to know what to do). And if anyone needs an ear for listening, Wolfgang will be more than willing to make time to listen and give, albeit honest, feedback. Overall, Wolfgang appears to be rather intimidating, but once you get to know
History: Wolfgang was born the youngest of three, to an Austrian officer working under the EU and a German scientist working for the EDEN program, both with a military heritage. His elder brother and elder sister both would go on to serve in the German Bundeswehr as a tank commander and fighter pilot respectively. As a child Wolfgang looked up to both of them, as well as his parents, who would all influence him to want to one day serve himself. He wanted to be an artillerymen when he grew up, least that’s what he told his parents as a child.
From a young age, Wolfgang was exposed to the EDEN program, as his father worked closely with the program, even putting his own son through similar exercises just like his elder siblings, if only take make him stronger as a person, and maybe one more step qualify to serve. No one every thought Wolfgang would be a candidate for the EDEN program, his siblings had shown no signs of compatibility with the mechs, and initially neither did Wolfgang. But as he grew older, Wolfgang did show signs of compatibility, which came as a shock and surprise to his family. Though, even given the choice, Wolfgang wanted to serve, and if was the greater way, he wanted to do it. At the age 5, Wolfgang was inducted into the EDEN program, a bit older than most recruits, but not far behind them in terms of skill.
Didn’t take long for Wolfgang to catch up to his peers, even surpassing them in a few fields. But unlike many of them, Wolfgang’s family stuck close to him. Wolfgang’s father never supervised his training, but he and his wife had many chances to interact with their son given their clearance. So did both Wolfgang’s siblings, whenever they had off time from their posts.
Today, Wolfgang stands tall in his position as a navigator, though it was exactly his childhood dream, some may argue he has surpassed it.
Partner: TBA
Mech: TBA
Morality: There is no definitive answer for what is good for bad, only circumstance. Weather the ends justifies the means or vice versa...comes down to circumstance of the instance.
Etiquette: Generally speaking, Wolfgang isn’t the first person to defend or accuse anyone of anything until he has had enough time to grasp a general sense of the situation. Wolfgang is driven by reason, but that isn’t to say he won’t forgive, if it means moving on and growing stronger.
Attitude: Wolfgang tends to keep focused on the task, keeping composed and professional. That doesn’t mean he’s above yelling at people when they do something incredibly stupid, but he that doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to teach if someone doesn’t understand.
Outlook on Life: Life can be a beautiful thing, humanity has hope, he has nothing to lose by giving 110%, and everything to lose by giving none.
Perception: Wolfgang can be described as an emotional anchor. He’s pessimist when everyone’s optimistic, he’s optimistic when everyone is pessimistic. The important thing to him is not to be cautious and not overly cocky, yet hold fast against even the greatest odds.
Standpoint: Wolfgang sees himself as a cog in the greater machine, albeit now a bigger cog more than ever. Wolfgang’s a soldier, meant to his duty, fighting for his family honor, but more importantly, fighting for his family.
Philosophy: “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
-Winston Churchill
Taboos: He never let’s a comrade go into a hairy situation alone.
Quotes:

Theme:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back