• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Cheetah and The Wolf

Ec Jester

all fun and games..~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This role-play may be the weirdest one I’ve come up with so far.

It’s about two animals in a zoo whose exhibits are next to each other and somehow grow interest between with one another. The closest they can get is touching noses or paws. The wolf could care less about leaving the horrid prison-like place, the cheetah wants to leave and explore the world with the wolf.

The cheetah or wolf, either of them can be male or female. (MxF).

Let me know if interested and I’ll provide more info if there’s any questions. Once I accept you want to join, you can chose whether you want to be the male or female / wolf or cheetah. I’m a girl but I can play either gender.

F7DAFCC9-5012-49F1-B0DC-7266FC8BA588.jpeg

Love the enthusiasm! But I haven’t heard back from the other interested individual.

I’m doing mxf. Did you want it to me mxm*
I was hoping to do MxM since I don't do MxF, sorry if that's outside of your comfort zone!

I was hoping to do MxM since I don't do MxF, sorry if that's outside of your comfort zone!
That’s all right! I can do a make part, though I’m a girl. Which I can play both well! I can accept MxM rps.

No problem! You can fill out the CS above. ^-^

Name: Toto

Eye color: Green

Personality: Silent and very cuddly

Appearance:
1622734963378.png

History:
Found ill and injured in the mountains of Canada, he was brought to the US for immediate care. He made a full recovery, though he has yet to be able to use his right ear, which became inactive during the surgery. He has never once barked or yelped, always staying quiet.

As soon as I do my character you can, I’m just busy atm.

Name:
Drake

Eye color:
Gold

Personality:
Aggressive towards when someone tries to fight him. He can rarely be nice or friendly. Though, he’s okay with humans viewing him.

Appearance:
AA73C5F8-2635-434D-B6FE-660A0058E0CE.jpeg Ticked Cheetah.

History:
He was taken from his home in the Savannah in Africa, due to him being a very rare breed or cheetah: Ticked Cheetah. He is singled out from the other cheetahs since he receives more attention and he is the largest, quickest cheetah.​

Name:
Drake

Eye color:
Gold

Personality:
Aggressive towards when someone tries to fight him. He can rarely be nice or friendly. Though, he’s okay with humans viewing him.

Appearance:
View attachment 888462 Ticked Cheetah.

History:
He was taken from his home in the Savannah in Africa, due to him being a very rare breed or cheetah: Ticked Cheetah. He is singled out from the other cheetahs since he receives more attention and he is the largest, quickest cheetah.​
Ooooo, I think Toto will love him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back