• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic աɛʟƈօʍɛ ȶօ ȶɦɛȶǟ քʀɨʍɛ (The Chats)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey guys I'm back! So I'm wondering how we wanna work missions! Do we want to write everything out? Since everyone is gonna be seperate it might just end up being alot of fluff (which I'm cool with, no biggie) But I wanna put up other options. Maybe we do a fast paced interval or maybe we plan them out before hand and reconvene for scenes? If you have a different or other idea lmk! We can also just write them like normal xD

Gwalihir Gwalihir PixelSymphony PixelSymphony shadowdude505 shadowdude505

That is an excellent question. IMHO, you are essentially the GM, and we should let you know our actions while you tell us the consequences. If we do the consequences ourselves, there’s not much of a challenge. I am guessing we will have headsets to communicate with each other, so we can tie the action together that way.

Some of this will depend on if you want Network Nate to make the offer I proposed, and whether we accept. Please let me know.

Yeah, honestly, nothing particularly interesting is going to happen at the scrap pile, and I was thinking of having Apex go pick up her stuff at her old place, but that only gets interesting if she gets into a gunfight in the process. So I'm fine with glazing over the details.

Hey guys I'm back! So I'm wondering how we wanna work missions! Do we want to write everything out? Since everyone is gonna be seperate it might just end up being alot of fluff (which I'm cool with, no biggie) But I wanna put up other options. Maybe we do a fast paced interval or maybe we plan them out before hand and reconvene for scenes? If you have a different or other idea lmk! We can also just write them like normal xD

Gwalihir Gwalihir PixelSymphony PixelSymphony shadowdude505 shadowdude505
I think posting like we have been will work fine.

Are we time skipping some of the prep work? Could jump back in with everyone back at the meeting. I've laid out what Cleo wants to buy, don't have to write out her going through it all or some of it (although it would be Cleo/Weasel bonding time that could actually be written XD)

That is an excellent question. IMHO, you are essentially the GM, and we should let you know our actions while you tell us the consequences. If we do the consequences ourselves, there’s not much of a challenge. I am guessing we will have headsets to communicate with each other, so we can tie the action together that way.

Some of this will depend on if you want Network Nate to make the offer I proposed, and whether we accept. Please let me know.
I think we can just skip to the actual mission? Since everyone seems ready for that shadowdude505 shadowdude505 PixelSymphony PixelSymphony

Hiyas, Pomtormo Pomtormo : in case you didn't know, we are ready for Catch's post. Look forward to hearing from you!
Pomtormo

Actually, I'm gonna ask: do you want us to wait for you, or shall we stage a spectacular rescue for Catch when you can get back to us? We can move the story right now, if that's okay with you...

Pomtormo Pomtormo

I sent a PM to Pomtormo just now, hoping she'll either rejoin or give us some feedback. One way or another I'll post in a day or two.

So at this point, we're pretty much done our first run. Any news from Pom? I admit I'm kinda lacking in motivation to continue sans our GM...

Yeah short version is my living enviroment is a nightmare hellscape right now. I have pretty much zero inspiration to write and create I feel really bad leaving you guys randomly but like man. I have had a rough time of it. It really sucks cause I had so many ideas for this but I'm just bleh. I'm really sorry you guys ;;; Life is just rough rn ;;

Ah geez, I'm sorry to hear that Pomtormo Pomtormo . Don't worry about the game; we can just pause this in place and if life ever relents, take a look at it again. Hang in there, okay?

Gwalihir Gwalihir I did see that you were guys were over there, I'll consider it though admittedly the character I'd use there is already in use in another game, and I tend to stick to only having characters in one 'verse in a time so I don't cause internal contradictions to backstory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back