• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Champions

Dolphan of Lyfe

I'm evil to the core, what I shouldn't do I will
We are champions. Each day we rise from ashes of our previous battles. New combatants come almost every week. It gets boring, fighting everyday. But it gets changed up. Sometimes we capture places and try to keep them. We also do team death match.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this rp will be fantasy because of magic, and futuristic, because, well, because they rise from their ashes and get teleported to battle. There will be about 30 abilities you can choose from, but you only use six. There are six classes: Brute, ranger, Mage, assassin, knight, and demo man.

I'll make it when seven people want to do this.

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Alright, just 5 more or so! Just a question, any class in particular you would like?

I am a dolphin.

Alright.

I really should've added a pyromaniac... Heeeeeheee.

I am a dolphin.

Great! I honestly thought this wouldn't get much interest...

I am a dolphin.

I'm in. But what's a demo man? Like demolition? Haha sorry if this is a stupid question.

Yep. Exploding stuff is the specialty.

I am a dolphin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back