• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Chalice Wars

So I made an RP inspired by Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night. Here's a summary of what it's about.

Every 75 Years the Chalice Wars are held. The Chalice Wars are a holy conflict in which five Magus are chosen to summon summon five Servants, enigmatic men and women of great from times long past, to aid them in their battle. The Seven Magus and their Servants fight it out in a Battle Royal, competing for possession of the Chalice, a divine artifact that manifests at the end of each Chalice War, to grant both the Servant and the Magus one wish each.

If you're interested there are a lot more details located over here: http://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-chalice-wars.63892/

haham Ikki, you are not the king of procrastination!

P.S. I'm interested in this idea

I kind of know about series Fate, but don't understand much since I've never played the VN. Do I need to actually have thorough knowledge about it to join your RP?

I will prove my worth as the King of Procrastination! By taking way too long to make a character for my own RP...

Cool! Just ask if you have any questions

[QUOTE="Iris 8th]I kind of know about series Fate, but don't understand much since I've never played the VN. Do I need to actually have thorough knowledge about it to join your RP?

[/QUOTE]
You don't, I haven't played the VN either. That's why I made this as an inspired by instead of a fandom RP 
I didn't ask for it!

Yay, count me in :'3

I haven't been able to play to other RPs that I enrolled, so sad ọ ọ

Hope this will work long enough ọ ọ

shinji_ikari_by_darkhero562-d5cyrx6.jpg

I am the king of procrastination, depression, insanity and loneliness

Want me to stop?

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]This this title worked a lot better when my avatar was still Houtarou
And never. Never stop.

[/QUOTE]
Actually I like this avatar, always imagine you as this image :'3

It suits the way you talk too :'3 
Btw, still I prefer a forum that allows only either real image or anime. Using both is kind of confusing for the mind ọ ọ

Which avatar? This or the one I just had?

Yeah same here, some people only sign up if they can use a certain kind :/ I might change it if enough people join with a certain kind of image though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back