• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The CCC project (capture, contain, control)

Atraxaisbae

Your average Magic the gathering fanatic.
Characters: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ccc-foundation-characters.318090/
OOC: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/ccc-ooc.318095/
(this is inspired by the game SCP containment breach, thank you to my friends for giving me emotional support while I played that game. And also screw you Datbrony Datbrony for making me play it)

Lab entry #1: The first Unclassified Object has been discovered, UO 1 is a fascinating creature. With the government funding the project we've gotten one report from a citizen who discovered what he described as a large arachnid that "caused severe pain All over my body" when he prodded it with a stick. We're classing this as a danger level 1/5 as it just seems to cause physical pain in an aura around it when agitated.

Lab entry #2: On our second test on UO 1 we discovered that when agitated, it, well... No matter how I put this it'll sound ridiculous. We're certain it takes control of the brain and makes the target feel immense pain in the stomach, chest, arms, and legs. We're bumping it's danger level to 3/5

Lab entry #14: the first month of the project has passed, and we've found 7 unclassified objects that we're containing in our underground containment facility. There's not much to document except that the seventh UO has been transferred to the heavy containment facility as it's a danger level 5.

Lab entry #58: we've got 40 UO's and we've found our second danger level 5 as of recent. It's hard to explain in a text based entry... But I'll do my best. It's a can of Schweppes sparkling water, or so it seems. When drank, the water starts destroy the victim from the inside, leaving nothing but a sack of blood and bones, which the water seems to take control of and uses the carcass to cause as much destruction as it can. The can is to be locked in a safe in the heavy containment facility.

Nine months have passed since the project started, and a few of the lab entries have been released to the public. One hundred unidentifiable objects have been discovered, and tension is growing with the US and other nations as to who should have control over these seemingly supernatural creatures and objects. The US military has always had problems with the CCC project, as they'd often interfere with each other. But the general of the military has decided to put a stop to it. He's assembled an elite group of soldiers to capture unidentifiable objects and keep them under the military's control. However, on this day, July 9th, 2063 a breach has occurred. One of the sentient objects, UO #66 (a man who'd drank UO 40 and was unable to be killed, numerous attempts to kill him were taken, but all failed.) has escaped his cell during testing, and is killing innocent test subjects and researchers. The elite military force has been ordered to infiltrate the CCC facility and rescue the researchers, while terminating rogue test subjects.

Last edited:
hey I'm interested but I haven't been on the sight for awhile and I don't remember how to join lol

Hey boy, i see you're trying to roleplay without a hosted project. Here's the deal, ive been here awhile, i could make the hosted project and give you control of it. Sound good?

Allrighty, it's like, the official rpn format thing. It's changed alot because of the update, just happened a week ago, and im a bit rusty on bbc, but itll make it so all the roleplay is in one place, instead of thread hopping all over. More organized and whatnot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back