• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Cave

Cypheroli

Basically I'll be copying the concept of adventurers from different times, places, and everything in between, who decide to go to to this extra-dimensional cave thingy that basically splices in warped episodes of each character's past as they each go through looking for that special something that came from the Double fine productions title called The Cave. Give me enough character sheets and i will take you on a tour of a cave that will have only been possible for your specific party. Because the RP would be built around the cave's explorers and not the other around, the only lore that matters here is yours. So here is my character sheet:

Name: (Whatever)
Race: ( surprise me)
Personality: ( this only really factors into the character's section of the cave and shouldn't necessarily affect interaction with other characters because the goal is to reach the end of the cave)
Biography I don't care if you are literally Jesus as long as you incorporate some item you needed that would be in the cave. For example, the Holy Grail, or the spear of destiny.)
Ability The cave was primarily a puzzle game but i'm okay with a bit of combat within reason. This is mainly for me to figure out how players should be able to progress through an area. Something like telekinesis or a healing power but with a limit)
Twist In the game you have a knight on your party who inadvertently feeds a princess to a dragon. The cave was about revealing who a character really is without so much cliche. If your character is Jesus, maybe he secretly wanted to do something crazy before he died.)
Please surprise me. I may not be the best writer for your adventure but I will be dedicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back