Gaster slumps at being ignored.​

✋︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎📬︎ ☟︎□︎⬥︎ ♎︎♓︎⬧︎♋︎◻︎◻︎□︎♓︎■︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎📬︎ ✋︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎ ♒︎□︎◻︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⧫︎□︎ ♓︎■︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎♋︎♍︎⧫︎ ⬥︎♓︎⧫︎♒︎ ⬧︎□︎❍︎♏︎ ♐︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎⬥︎ ❍︎□︎■︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎⬧︎📬︎
I SEE. HOW DISAPPOINTING. I WAS HOPING TO INTERACT WITH SOME FELLOW MONSTERS.

The Scientifically inclined Skeleton shuffles away, until the alarms go off, which he ignores for the most part. He was on break, darnit!
He heads into the Recreation Area to see if there was anything interesting happening over there.​

• daoat3a-a5d45e01-6e28-4b78-bf3d-fd05d3084e4d.png

Sitting in the couch beside Friend to watch they play, Rin gave her popsicle its last bites, cheerfully observing as they put the disc inside the console and then came back to sit with her. The female vocaloid was awfully confused about some of the things she had been told, for example, if Paradise was the name of the world in the game did it mean Tomo-chan came from the game? Was Tomo-chan a game character?! If yes, how was she here and talking to her right now??
    As the other apparently recognized the shapes in the menu screen, even going as far as to assign them names her confusion only got worse.

"But, but!", she muttered to herself at first, trying to make sense of it and failing miserably, "But if you're from the world in the game and you're now playing the game and it is a game then...! How are you here talking to me now???? Did you come from the game?! If-if we go to your part of it, will you be there????!! ...Or would you be missing???"

"Uwaaaah, there are so many things that Rin doesn't understand!!!!"

The girl kept pointing at the screen and waving her arms in distress as the whole idea of leaving a video-game made absolutely no sense to her simple-minded self. With her own processor struggling to keep up with the piling up questions, she tried desperately to understand something that she wasn't clever or mature enough to grasp, her voice getting louder and more panicky at each new confusing bit of information and inquiry.

Bubby Aurora Bubby Aurora , DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (because you're walking in on this)​

Sam clearly didn't take any care into what he walked into. But he just looked at what he had strewn on the desk.

"I'd like you to check this out, mainly because you were the first person I saw."

He placed down the metal cylinder, and pressed a button on the top. Swiftly, 6 legs pop out of the side, and a small gun comes out of the top.

((kinda like this, but with a 12 barrel revolver-like shot))

"So... whatcha thinking? At the moment, I'm developing some other stuff, and I kinda need some other input."

Sam started to study the desk, a black surgeon mask on his face. After a little while, he grabs a pen on the desk. "Here. Your notebook is here as well." He handed both to Len

[interaction with Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ][/TABS][/QUOTE]

Sitting in the couch beside Friend to watch they play, Rin gave her popsicle its last bites, cheerfully observing as they put the disc inside the console and then came back to sit with her. The female vocaloid was awfully confused about some of the things she had been told, for example, if Paradise was the name of the world in the game did it mean Tomo-chan came from the game? Was Tomo-chan a game character?! If yes, how was she here and talking to her right now??
    As the other apparently recognized the shapes in the menu screen, even going as far as to assign them names her confusion only got worse.

"But, but!", she muttered to herself at first, trying to make sense of it and failing miserably, "But if you're from the world in the game and you're now playing the game and it is a game then...! How are you here talking to me now???? Did you come from the game?! If-if we go to your part of it, will you be there????!! ...Or would you be missing???"

"Uwaaaah, there are so many things that Rin doesn't understand!!!!"

The girl kept pointing at the screen and waving her arms in distress as the whole idea of leaving a video-game made absolutely no sense to her simple-minded self. With her own processor struggling to keep up with the piling up questions, she tried desperately to understand something that she wasn't clever or mature enough to grasp, her voice getting louder and more panicky at each new confusing bit of information and inquiry.

Bubby Aurora Bubby Aurora , DerpyCarp DerpyCarp (because you're walking in on this)​

Chuckling, Friend turned towards Rin.

"It's something to do with universal travel, I believe, and I'm pretty sure I left after the chaos that this game's about," she spoke. "The game is fine."

• dd8vqcl-a241bbe4-a103-4c58-afc8-ac0bd8d73190.png

"I'd like you to check this out, mainly because you were the first person I saw."

"Oh!", Len had stumbled to straighten himself properly on the chair, "Un! Yeah sure! I'd love to look at whatever it is you brought!"

Grabbing a set of cables and setting them aside, the male vocaloid had opened a spot on his desk for the other to place their contraption on top of. He watched with expectation as the oddly pale visitor had set a metallic cylinder down, already eyeing the object curiously as soon as it had been set down. When the button had been pressed then, Len had gotten noticeably amazed, with excitement shining through that was rather similar to his sister's:

"Ooooooh, it's a turret... Did you, did you build this? From scratch?! It looks quite well put together already!", he picked up the first item from his desk, that had turned out to be a copper connector and gently nudged the machine, assessing how it reacted to the motion, "Quite stable too, heavy enough to not move and fixed enough to not wobble..."

Bringing his right hand, the one with the fingerless glove, to his face and supporting it with the other arm, Len had stopped to think for a while, looking for some kind of more technical advice or suggestion that he could make on the design. Eventually, he had landed on some rather important questions:

"How much does it weight in total? What's the bullet capacity and average shot speed? Are you planning on making it mobile? How would one go about reloading it, in case it does need to be reloaded?", as he kept squinting at the contraption, the boy made his inquiry as they came to him, incredibly focused at the task at hand, "If it doesn't, you may ignore that last one."

"Here. Your notebook is here as well."

"Ah!", Len had exclaimed coming out of full-focus mode as he took the notebook and pen gently, "Thank you for finding these!", he had lowered his head in gratitude, unable to give a full bow due by being on the chair, "I knew they had to be in here somewhere...", he laughed to himself for a bit, "It's harder to locate anything when you're this enthralled into your own 'mess', so to speak."

Promptly opening the checkered gold and black notebook, the younger sibling had softly clicked the pen and began scribbling some organization plans down:

"Oh, uhh, don't mind me, I just need to get these somewhere before I forget them and have to go through a sea of files to find where it got stored in the memory bank... It is not a very practical system to have. ...Maybe some kind of search software would be in order too... Or maybe just a better storage protocol overall...", he had given an apologetic smile before scribbling some more in a different part of the page, "I-I'm still listening! Promise."

"Oh!", Len had stumbled to straighten himself properly on the chair, "Un! Yeah sure! I'd love to look at whatever it is you brought!"

Grabbing a set of cables and setting them aside, the male vocaloid had opened a spot on his desk for the other to place their contraption on top of. He watched with expectation as the oddly pale visitor had set a metallic cylinder down, already eyeing the object curiously as soon as it had been set down. When the button had been pressed then, Len had gotten noticeably amazed, with excitement shining through that was rather similar to his sister's:

"Ooooooh, it's a turret... Did you, did you build this? From scratch?! It looks quite well put together already!", he picked up the first item from his desk, that had turned out to be a copper connector and gently nudged the machine, assessing how it reacted to the motion, "Quite stable too, heavy enough to not move and fixed enough to not wobble..."

Bringing his right hand, the one with the fingerless glove, to his face and supporting it with the other arm, Len had stopped to think for a while, looking for some kind of more technical advice or suggestion that he could make on the design. Eventually, he had landed on some rather important questions:

"How much does it weight in total? What's the bullet capacity and average shot speed? Are you planning on making it mobile? How would one go about reloading it, in case it does need to be reloaded?", as he kept squinting at the contraption, the boy made his inquiry as they came to him, incredibly focused at the task at hand, "If it doesn't, you may ignore that last one."

"Here. Your notebook is here as well."

"Ah!", Len had exclaimed coming out of full-focus mode as he took the notebook and pen gently, "Thank you for finding these!", he had lowered his head in gratitude, unable to give a full bow due by being on the chair, "I knew they had to be in here somewhere...", he laughed to himself for a bit, "It's harder to locate anything when you're this enthralled into your own 'mess', so to speak."

Promptly opening the checkered gold and black notebook, the younger sibling had softly clicked the pen and began scribbling some organization plans down:

"Oh, uhh, don't mind me, I just need to get these somewhere before I forget them and have to go through a sea of files to find where it got stored in the memory bank... It is not a very practical system to have. ...Maybe some kind of search software would be in order too... Or maybe just a better storage protocol overall...", he had given an apologetic smile before scribbling some more in a different part of the page, "I-I'm still listening! Promise."

"Universal travel means when someone goes from one universe to another," Friend explained. "The game is a universe: the universe I came from. I'm not sure whether this universe is in a game or not... But it could be. For all we know, we might be characters of 'text pretend'!"

Friend smiled at her fourth wall break before turning off the console and turning around to notice Gaster. Upon this sight, she gasped as her eyes, which were usually closed, went wide open, revealing her to have completely black eyes. The look actually suited her.

"Uh... Hi there... When did you come in?" she asked.

"It weights, total, with bullets loaded in, 8.5 lbs. Bullet capacity is 12 at the moment, but I'm thinking about adding a little more later. Shot speed can go up to 1 bullet 5 seconds, that'd be the max time it takes to fire and reload. You can pop the cylinder out, and reload it that way. It can be remote controlled, or can be set up as a turret, which I'm working on alongside my other stuff."

He pops out the cylinder to show how it's done. Then he looks at the desk, fixated on it, his mouth still covered by the black surgeon mask.

[interaction w/ Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ]

The Monster smiles at their response, as well as being acknowledged. his voice sounds broken, and scratchy, as if it doesn't belong, and is incomplete.​
☟︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎📬︎ ✋︎ ♋︎❒︎❒︎♓︎❖︎♏︎♎︎ ⬥︎♒︎♏︎■︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ❒︎♏︎❖︎♏︎♋︎●︎♏︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ♐︎❒︎□︎❍︎ ♋︎ ♑︎♋︎❍︎♏︎ ⧫︎□︎□︎📬︎ ✋︎ ♋︎❍︎ ⬥︎📬︎ 👎︎📬︎ ☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎📪︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎⧫︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♋︎ ◻︎●︎♏︎♋︎⬧︎◆︎❒︎♏︎ ⧫︎□︎ ❍︎♋︎🙵♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♋︎♍︎❑︎◆︎♋︎♓︎■︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♍︎♏︎📬︎
HELLO. I ARRIVED WHEN YOU REVEALED THAT YOU ARE FROM A GAME TOO. I AM W. D. GASTER, AND IT IS A PLEASURE TO MAKE YOUR ACQUAINTANCE.

He offers a hand to shake.
Bubby Aurora Bubby Aurora Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Mood: Aprehensive yet determined
Tags: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Mission GM) Location: Tokyo Mission

Following the quartet he had attached himself to, albeit from a respectful distance, Sage had taken the trip towards the mission site to reassure himself, focus less on how nervous everything made him and go with the flow of whatever current he had ended up at. Thinking of more the positives than the negative aspects of the whole journey had somewhat helped, and soon the young man had managed to direct his attention to one simple thing: someone somewhere was counting on him to save them, even if they didn't know it yet.

It was a very very important task and he wanted to do it right. 'Too nice for his own good', 'justice-warrior minded' where just a few of the phrases his best friend Lucy, from Biology, would always use to describe him and she was absolutely right, Sage's sense of self-righteousness was quite a flaw to have. But also a huge quality. He wasn't about letting go of either facet of it right now.

The mission site had turned out to be that which could be only described as a huge blue-hued portal, swirling like some kind of space whirlpool. He wasn't new to dimensional portals and rifts, though one of this magnitude was definitely new. What kind of magic could even support keeping something like that open for, what he assumed, was 24/7? Wherever that energy was coming from, it must function like a huuuuuuuge battery! ...The thought of it was both intriguing and unnerving. Batteries still had a possibility of exploding, he did not want to see what it happened when one that big did. Wondering the resulting environmental damage alone put him in discomfort.

Sooo, explosive armageddon aside, people had started stepping inside the portal. Sage had watched in awe as an army of mechas, individuals with their own vehicles and even the eerie girl from before went forth, each with their weapons and fighting machines. It got him a bit meek, if only for the fact that everyone else looked a lot more prepared for a battle then he was. Yet, the college student was still determined to do his best and to do so he still had to take off the bracelet dampening his powers.

Ooookay, doing both things in sequence sounded good... He took a deep breath and stepped in front of the portal.

"At the count of 3... 1", Sage took another step, not stopping, as his focus fell on the magic heirloom up against his right arm, "2", the environment had already changed, and the teenager had his left hovering on top of the bracelet.

"3!"

With one motion, the golden relic was off, his usual cappuccino-colored eyes gained an orange fiery tint to them as the runes kept him from using his powers were no longer in place. The feeling was odd, like a brief electrical surge had just hit, yet instead of harmful it was more refreshing and alleviating. Like getting free from a chained weight, which, wasn't that farfetched to conceive.

"Oh wow, big town! Very very big town!!", he had exclaimed in surprise not used to seeing such an urbane and packed landscape in his day-to-day life. Sage didn't know whether to be amazed or internally dismayed at the lack of nature...

...Neither! With multiple fight-focuses popping up all over the area, it was more than obvious that it was not the time for thinking. It was time for acting.

He took a running start and then opened his wings, which emerged from seemingly nowhere materializing with nothing but flames, hovering just an inch away from the kimono, protruding from his back. With a couple of flaps, Sage propelled himself over, taking advantage of the upper view to better locate civilians or cops that might need assistance. He flew gracefully, dodging other fighters and their projectiles with pro-flyer stunts and loops, approaching the ground whenever there was trouble.

To those that needed to be carried to a safer spot, Sage would promptly dive back down and do so. To those being attacked, he would attempt to distract the xenomorphs with flame spears, --the most basic fire construct ever--, so that they could run away to safety. To those in both... Well, both. His aim wasn't to kill any of the creatures yet, just keep them from harming anyone.

As he flew, the young man searched for that police station he had been told about, while also remaining alert in case a flying xenomorph decided to attack him while on the air.
Magic Output: 31%

Last edited:

Though the pen had not stopped its dance on the paper not one bit, Len has still managed to tune in properly to the answers the other had been giving, once in a while writing down the units so that they did not get lost. In the notebook, sketches for an organization concept had come to life, with certain shapes for certain components, and arrows for bits of information. He had gotten the whole of the first drawre's planning down before he put the pen aside, making a brief pause to mentally convert any units that he needed to:

"8.5 seems manageable. I was thinking in the case of one wanting to carry multiple at once, but I believe, the average adult human being would be okay handling...3? 3 or 4... If, I've remembered how much weight one can carry properly. As an android, myself, it is easy to forget that my limitations and other people's are not one and the same..."

He laughed to himself trying to get a little of the tension off. To be honest, the male vocaloid wasn't used to being the center of attention like that on his own, it was a bit unnerving, if only because he got really anxious over possibly saying something incredibly wrong and being made fun of. Not... that this person seemed like the type, but hey, social awkwardness! It didn't need to make sense!

"You said 5 seconds, but it wasn't quite clear if it was per bullet or only in-between reloads? Neither if the shots are sequential or simultaneous. I am... honestly not acquainted with weapons save from video-games so, you'll have to excuse my layman knowledge on the subject... I do like the remote control idea though! Seems useful for long-distance operations, though I wonder if it wouldn't be even more useful if it a camera attached? Thought then we'd have an aesthetic issue since it would not match with the design theme you've been going for..."

Focusing his gaze on the contraption itself for a while, Len seemed to wander in thoughts for a minute, until he had picked up the pen back up, going back to scribbling:

"Yeah, uhh... O-overall, I think it's a neat promising concept and that you have a great start going.", he flipped the page, starting a new sketch, "Have you thought of assigning it a name yet?"

Last edited:
He listened intently to what Len said, responding a couple moments after he finished.

"I can relate with not knowing your own capabilities, but a normal human, comfortably, could carry 3-4 in a backpack. And by reload time, it meant fire, twist it once, cock the gun, and pull the trigger again, which takes about 5 seconds so far. I was thinking about changing that a bit. And about the camera as well, I already have ideas. Right under the barrel, a camera would be perfect there. I was even thinking about multiple, that being so the user could see everything. I can hide it pretty well."

He started to pull out a remote, moving it around on the floor a bit.

"And no, I don't have a name for it yet."

[Interaction with Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , sorry for the late response x3]

• The sight of several xeno-s falling down from the side of the building after being shot caught Dante's attention. Though really,who wouldn't have noticed that rather obvious sight? Well,maybe except for Nero that is. Probably the work of that magical girl ( Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ) who went ahead of everyone

“Girl's shooting well there it seems.”

“Oh you think?”

The Punch Line just slipped back onto Nero's right arm after its first game of "whack-a-Xeno or two" as he responded. The Red Queen's blade glowed red from the intense heat before some intense flames burst out of its exhaust pipes,launching the son of the Alpha and Omega forward as he cut down several more Warriors with ease thanks to the scorching blade.

Having taken down quite the number of Xenomorphs warriors loitering on the path towards where the transmission was detected,Gladio glanced at Ignis and IF,his sword resting on his shoulder as he spoke.

“The path's mostly cleared. Someone should get to the police station quick and check things out there.”

“I would've asked that man with the red tailcoat over there,but it would seem he's little caught up in the chainsaw massacre.”

Looking at her bike,which was parked nearby but also away from the scene of the battle,IF looked at Ignis as she knew what that would mean.

“I'll go,I got a bike too.”

Hopefully someone else did managed to reach there in time though......maybe if there's already some Xenomorph Warriors intl there than I wouldn't be able to to handle them myself from the sheer numbers.

She may just be right however,as another group ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ) and member ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ) was already in the case.
    -----------------------------------------
    Current Equipments being used by the characters
    Dante:
    Cavaliere

Nero:
    Red Queen
    Blue Rose
    Punch Line.

Vergil:
    Yamato (It's Verggie whadiya expect)
    A pair of Katars
    Noctis:
    Ultima Blade (The Engine Blade has since been upgraded to its peak,which is this.)

Gladiolus:
    Apocalypse (Greatsword) and Ziedrich (shield) (image for the shield isn't adjusted)

Ignis:
    Zwill Crossblades (He's dual wielding the pair of daggers)

Prompto:
    Death Penalty

SMG,RPG Launcher and kinda-EMP Grenades
    Arena's Sword Form

Last edited:
Friend naturally allowed Rin to hide behind her. The young woman had a protective, motherly look on her face.

"So... I'm assuming you're from... UNDERTALE or deltarune? You look like someone who would have been from that series," Friend spoke, understanding Gaster's voice well despite the WingDings.

He's scary, she thought. Would explain why UNDERTALE is such a controversial game series to talk about where I come from.

((Out of character note: Friend has no clue deltarune is an au and not part of the actual UNDERTALE. She also has no idea whether UNDERTALE is an RPG, horror campaign, or both.))

Len had to stop for a moment, blinking to himself in confusion at the other's slight misinterpretation of he had said. 'Not knowing one's own capabilities'? That had not been it, in anything is had been the complete opposite! Not being able to recall other's limits, organical being's, because his , as a machine, were completely different. Still, the vocaloid had avoided trying to correct it, taking it nicely with an awkward smile instead. Not worth the effort and would only pass the impression that he was incredibly petty with things...

"Ah, so I wasn't wrong... That's good to know.", the male sibling wrote that bit of information down in the corner of the page as some sort of memo, before going back to the sketch that was already ongoing, it had become clear why it was called a 'brainstorm' notebook at this point, "Un", he let out with a nod, "5 seconds sounds a little... extensive, at least on average. Some enemies can just shoot or move a lot more faster than that..."

He grimaced, briefly recalling the Deathstroke fight. The agility and moves of that terrifying man would forever haunt his circuits... What a truly scary opponent to battle against. With a nervous laugh, Len proceed to push the thought aside and focus back into the task at hand: feedback!

"Oh! So you've thought of it before?!", his eyes lit up with awe and delight, "That's good, that's good~ I'm certain it would truly bring forth the real potential of the device! Just thinking of all the possible situation and uses gets me incredibly worked up!"

"O-on a good way, I swear!", the boy had averted his gaze in awkwardness, "...I forgot it's an ambiguous expression in English. Confounding..."

Scratching at his cheek, the vocaloid decided this was a good spot to go back to work, putting the pen back in motion. He had been a little disappointed to hear that the turret contraption didn't have a name yet, and a will to assign it a name himself had come up... Then promptly glossed over. An inventor should get to name their own creation, offering to do it instead would not just be rude, but also incredibly wrong by default.

"I see... At least you said 'yet'. I-I just think it's cool to assign your invention something to be called. Even if it's just an acronym or a serial number..."

Was he talking from personal experience? Perhaps. The name subject did remind him of something else though, something important that they had both completely forgotten.

"Ah! What am I doing talking about denominations without properly introducing myself?! N-nante wasureppoi..." (H-how forgetful...), the male vocaloid had muttered under his breath, before sighing in defeat, it was a little too late to do it adequately now, "Eeto (U-uhh) ... I'm Kagamine Len, I-i mean, the first name is Len."

"I-it's nice to meet you!", he let out pretty loudly, giving his best impression of a respectful bow while still sitting in the chair. Len would have gotten out of it and gone over all of the proper oriental mannerisms... But that would be a bit too awkward.

Between formalities and social awkwardness, it was better to avoid the latter one the most he could.

W. D. Gaster nods, his form bobs and ripples with his movement. His face splits into a grin.
✌︎♒︎📪︎ ⍓︎♏︎⬧︎📬︎ ✋︎⧫︎ ♋︎ ⬥︎♋︎⍓︎📪︎ ♌︎□︎⧫︎♒︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎ ♍︎□︎❒︎❒︎♏︎♍︎⧫︎📬︎ ✋︎ ♋︎❍︎ ⬧︎◻︎●︎♓︎⧫︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♓︎■︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎■︎♍︎♏︎♎︎ ♌︎♏︎⧫︎⬥︎♏︎♏︎■︎ ⬥︎□︎❒︎●︎♎︎⬧︎📬︎ ❄︎♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎❍︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎ ♌︎♏︎♐︎□︎❒︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎ 🙰◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎⧫︎◆︎■︎♋︎⧫︎♏︎ ⧫︎□︎ ❒︎♏︎⧫︎◆︎❒︎■︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♏︎⌧︎♓︎⬧︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ◻︎●︎♋︎■︎♏︎📪︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎■︎🙵⬧︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ⧫︎♏︎⬧︎⬧︎♏︎❒︎♋︎♍︎⧫︎📬︎
AH, YES. IT A WAY, BOTH ARE CORRECT. I AM SPLIT AND INSTANCED BETWEEN WORLDS. THIS FORM YOU SEE BEFORE YOU WAS JUST FORTUNATE TO RETURN TO THE EXISTING PLANE, THANKS TO THE TESSERACT.

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Bubby Aurora Bubby Aurora

SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Kostya "Deadbolt" Novikov​
Actions: Opening Fire!
Actions: Watching over Advance​
"I see you."
Kostya entered the portal last, waiting for his allies to enter the portal first, before entering himself. And now here he was, with multiple targets in his sights.
Not an ideal mission for a sniper. But Kostya was confident he could manage. The sharpshooter brought his sniper rifle to bear, focusing on a Vulture that was hanging around, ready to strike.
"And... boom."
The "boom" came shortly after Deadbolt fired his rifle at said Vulture. The beast came falling to the ground shortly afterwards, minus a head.
"I'll take the Vultures out, you guys handle the Warriors."
Within a second, Jaeger fired again, and another Vulture fell to the ground.
"Speaking of which, we've apparently got a flame weapons specialist incoming on our side. Give him a minute to show up, he took some damage a little while back and coincidentally..."
Kostya fired his last round and watched it miss. Internally grumbling, the sharpshooter reloaded and fired again, this time striking true.
"...repairs are slated to be done today. Soon, actually."

"Targeting sensors locked. Opening fire."
Shortly after that statement, Praetorian's Elerium Phase-Cannon began roaring its deadly litany of plasma rays. Praetorian proceeded to methodically march forwards, Phase-Cannon still spitting plasma all the while, shredding some Warriors, at least until one got up past the intermittent reload sequences and in melee range.
That could have been bad, but Praetorian was no newcomer to up close and personal combat. Counterattack sensors immediately detected the Warrior, and Praetorian swiftly struck the Warrior across the face, managing to stagger it before winding up for a much stronger punch. By the time the Warrior came to, it went down for good when Praetorian's metal fist struck the beast in the head.
"I am ready to advance. Simply give the word, and I will lead."

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Last edited:

Peeking from her safe-spot behind Friend, Rin had tried listening to the conversation going on between the two individuals only to continue confused and not understand a single thing. Undertale? Was it a different world? Did her new friend actually know who this scary-looking person was??

"Ehh? Did you know each other already?", she asked, mostly to Tomo-chan, as she still glared in concern and an off eerie feeling at the newcomer.

Unable to comprehend half of the conversation made everything just that more confusing. Not knowing why the other had opened a creepy smile, Rin could only squeal in fear again and hide further, peeking over Friend's shoulder at her like a frightened kitten:

"W-what did they say??"

IF would soon come across an abandoned police station. She could hear humans yelling and shouting inside. Some crying belonging to a baby also could be heard. The building itself had several Vultures on the roof, and about ten Warriors on the ground.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

• “Crap! of course they'd have their kind around it...!”

Cursing her luck,swapped her katars for a pair of guns and started firing at some of the warriors and vultures,managing to agitate three warriors and 2 vultures to start chasing her. However,it isn't enough. She needed to get at least most of them to drop their guardhouse duty so that getting the innocents out would be far easier.

Veering her bike to the right to avoid an acid spit,IF placed one hand on the communication earpiece they were all given before leaving for the mission.

“Whoever it is who's looking for a session in the cop's building,I REALLY COULD use some help in luring the freaks away from their hostages!”

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Everyone Everyone who is free atm

Last edited:

Mood: Confidence and determination
Tags: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (IF), Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Mission GM) Location: Tokyo Mission

Hey! This had been going pretty nicely thus far!
Sage had been legitimately having a great time flying around, getting people to safety... He hadn't even set anything that he didn't want on fire yet! Increasingly doing more flips and loops whenever he didn't have a passenger with him, the college student let himself be involved by the wind current, enjoying this rare unrestrained time in his life. Well, sure alien invasion, another multiverse crisis to solve... But hey, flying was fun, pleasant and quite freeing. It felt as if he could just let his worries go while in the sky. Anything about prophecies, screw-ups and what-not was pretty literally gone with the wind, until next time he landed at least...

Feeling accomplished and confident, like the hero he's dreamed of being since as a kid, --though, little him had truly admired the work of fire-fighters... The irony of the whole thing never really got old. Instead of fighting fires, he was doomed to cause them! Thanks life, for acting like some sort of twisted genie. Very appreciated --, either way, with a renewed sense of 'I can do this', the young man was as ready as ever for the fight that was still about to come. For once, he's bad luck seemed to be nowhere to be found and no vulture Xenophorms had really targetted him for sharing the skies.
At this pace, he had found that mentioned police station fairly easy, though the situation was precarious. People called for help from inside the abandoned building being used as a makeshift refugee center. Even a baby cried in-between their panicked and distressed voices. More than the annoyance at the creatures, his altruistic, self-righteous flared as he flapped to turn, diving near to the rooftop's edge.

"Whoever it is who's looking for a session in the cop's building, I REALLY COULD use some help in luring the freaks away from their hostages!"

"I'm on it!!", Sage had promptly replied, gliding around the front of the building. The call to help was as if someone had started playing a song and it was his favorite tune, oh yeah, time to do good things!

To get the attention of the flying monsters at him, he had stopped about a meter from the rooftop, giving a flew flaps to stabilize the flight, then raised his arm in the direction of the swarm of vultures. On cue, his flame wings expand, with the solid form they had been taking thus far unveiling itself into a sharper one with each of the 'feathers' separating slightly, releasing a barrage of fire spears from the construct itself on the ones closest to him. The constructs would pierce just as if made of solid material, though the edges of the wounds would maybe burn a little regardless:

"That was just a warning shot. Away from the building, now! I may be against killing, but I shall not tolerate ill-minded creatures like the likes of you...", he announced, purposefully making a ruckus, "If you want these people then you're going to have to get through me first!"

The fiery tint on Sage's gentle brown eyes intensified in feedback to the young man's determination and so did the temperature of the air around him, evocking a feeling similar to being in a sauna. If the monsters were any kind of smart they'd probably think twice before chalenging him, not a lot of hope about that though. Whatever came, he vowed to protect this police station with his life if he had to.
Magic Output: 35%

Last edited:
freckles-long-brown-hair-green-eyes-girl-painting-how-to-draw-a-braid-necklaces.jpg

Onyx isn't sure what she expected when she accepted the offer, but it certainly wasn't this. Maybe she expected to fight her way out of a crowd of erasers. Nah. They're not that creative. She kinda feels bad now for being jumpy and pulling a knife on the guy. She guesses it was for the best that he took it from her, otherwise it'd be out and by her side. As it is, her hands are clenched at her sides. She adjusts her hoodie over her wings and decides to go figure out the games in the rec-room. Quietly, she opens the door and slips in, picking a seat farthest from the door. There are a few people there, but she mostly ignores them, opting to scan over the room, trying to pick out a game to figure out.
(In: Rec-room open for interaction.)

aGNewaY.gif

Jak shrugged as Daxter patted his shoulder "Come on, Jak. Don't take that training course loss too hard."

"Let's go enjoy the recreation room. Let's go enjoy some games."

Jak put away his guns and nodded"Let's see what they have."

The eco warrior and the ottsel walked in to see a few others along with another female.

Daxter in typical fashion went up to try to get the woman's attention named Onyx.

Jak yelled "What about Tess?!

Ghostly Phantom Ghostly Phantom

Attachments

• 1561577040273.png
    1561577040273.png
    239.3 KB · Views: 0
freckles-long-brown-hair-green-eyes-girl-painting-how-to-draw-a-braid-necklaces.jpg

Onyx gives up looking for a game, opting instead to shut her eyes against the bright lights to try to stop the migraine she feels coming on. As such, she barely glances up at the newcomers' arrivals, though she does wince when one starts yelling. "As much as I appreciate the headache you so kindly gave me, it would be much appreciated if you could please keep your voice to an appropriate decibel for inside."
Having said that, she opens an eye to gauge the reactions of them as she absentmindedly reaches to pet the fur she sees in the corner of her eye. (She assumes that he's a cat or something. She's not paying much attention to him.)
darkred darkred

Last edited:

• People began showing up to the mission briefing as Arthur leaned back against the wall- most of them unfamiliar. In particular, a brown-haired boy calling himself "Sage Kaelber" seemed more than nervous enough. Morgan tilted his head- the kid seemed to be a new arrival, judging by the way he looked around. He reached to tip his Gambler's Hat in greeting before realizing that he'd lent it to Rin after that Tesseract Incident. That felt like a lifetime ago... He physically shook the notion out of his head, hoping not to dwell on his past failures for now, before watching a robot and the android lady from the range show up. He merely nodded to them both before focusing his attention on the screen and the quick briefing.

Aliens. Or, more specifically, Xenomorphs. He'd only heard stories of the monsters, of how they could rip a normal man in two. A horde of Xenos could wreak havoc on a normal civilization. That said, he knew of their weaknesses- fire and explosive specifically could deal a good load of damage if one knew just where to put the firepower. His Explosive revolver rounds alongside his Explosive Slugs and Incendiary Buckshot would hopefully give him an edge over his enemies. He began unloading the regular Split-Point bullets from his first LeMat, putting in his volatile homemade rounds instead as he heard the black-haired girl say stuff about avoiding collateral but completely contradicting herself right after. He grimaced at the thought of getting innocents killed in the process- never was a fan of it, regardless of being outlaw or peacekeeper.

"We do this right and professionally, and there won't need to be worrying about collateral. That, and I'd watch what you do out there- those are real people at risk, from our world or not." Morgan commented, looking Homura right in the eye as he placed the ninth bullet in his first LeMat. As he removed the regular buckshot shell from his middle chamber, he grimaced at Sage's apparent inability to control his fire magic- ironic especially considering Arthur's words. He glanced at the college kid with a frown before looking back at the details on the Xenomorphs and examining them as the robot extinguished the flames and a cat regenerated the stuff.

"You better be careful with them flames, boah. Might be fun to play with, but it's easy to burn yourself with 'em," The cowboy remarked as he replaced the Incendiary Buckshot round and finished topping off his first LeMat, promptly moving on to the next nine-shooter to re-arm that one. As people began to head off to prepare, he holstered his first revolver but continued reloading the second as he headed off, nodding in the direction of the people who weren't headed off to the hanger.

Derpinstion would find his way into the Armory and after some time he had a C4 vest strapped to his chest. Sprinting to the Training Room , Derpinstion promptly collided with a dummy and blew himself up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back