The informant would push his glasses up. "While it is true there are acid bleeders, we're lucky that the ones we've been fighting are not. There are acid spitters, but I understand several people here have equipment and abilities that negate it." He gestured over to Shiela. Shiela would turn away, blushing. "I'm a paladin! I'm supposed to counter and block everything!" She said.

(@Mission Room)​

Mercury

You had been listening... sort of intently. You hated being told the details to a mission you had forseen, it didn’t matter who was giving the instructions. You stood straight and tall, waiting for instructions to be deployed. You had what looked like some sort of small, hand held gun in your pocket. But it was much more advanced. It was a simple ‘pew pew space gun’. Sun had required all of you to get one after... the ‘Gavin’ incident.

Chungchangching Chungchangching Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Mood: Uncertain and feeling unprepared
Tags: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Location: Mission Room

Oooookay, so they were about to fight some alien looking creatures... Ho boy, were these worse or better than giant spiders and frosty psychos with reality-bending powers? Sage thought to himself for a while before mentally slapping himself for even trying to place his past adventures on a scale in the first place. Duhr this was not the time for something like that!

Rubbing the black of his neck nervously, the college student exchanged gazes with the other people in the room, as if trying to find some kind of reassurance in them. It didn't exactly work, probably because these were all complete strangers thus far and a lot of them seemed quite ready for what was about to come. But not Sage, nope, all he wanted was to be in Philosophy class, studying the concept of freedom or something like that, then watching some funky experimental film that was actually suuuper deep and explaining it to his class. Probably, he had missed so many lessons at this point that it was getting hard to remember what classes were even supposed to be like.

This semester was doomed already, he was convinced of it.

Okay so, quick summary, alien creatures to fight, police station to evacuate, oh and the flying one could spit acid, so definitely steer away from that. Anything else? No? Cool, cool... Time for the usual but maybe silly question, just to be sure.

Gradually raising his hand, albeit quite slowly and timidly, Sage raised his hand and waited to get gestured at to start talking:

"So, uhh, are there any fire contraindications that I should know about?", he had asked, immediately averting his gaze expecting the question to raise some inquiries from the others, "I know it sounds incredibly weird, but it's important... I swear!"

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

The instructor looked at the male who seemed nervous. However, Homura would look at the male, before replying, "As far as the situation goes, using a flame Weapon is okay as long as we don't torch anything that may explode. We should avoid any further collateral damage while on this mission."

Homura then made two pistols materialize in her hands, and held them up close. "However, I'm not really good at listening to orders at times, especially if I'm supposed to take down alot of enemies...."

Mood: Incredibly nervous and fearing for his life
Tags: Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Location: Mission Room

Don't go near explosives, got it.
Sage had given a little nod at the black haired girl's statement. It had been obvious and clear enough, definitely something he had been thinking of doing. Though his case was less of a weapon hitting something volatile and more of, him just standing anywhere near it while not wearing the bracelet. Surely his natural heat aura alone would prove some kind of risk if they ended anywhere close explosives and substances that didn't react nicely near high temperatures.

As she kept going, however, the young man had found himself quite stressed. H-had been a threat?! Towards who? The mission itself or something else? Had the girl noticed something about him just like that? C-could she sense the strong magic he carried within?! With his mind going all sorts of places, the student in a half-kimono could only mutter a word back at her:

"I-...N-noted..."

And then a pile of papers over the desk had just decided to spontaneously catch on fire. Fuck!

Last edited:
SPARK-001, designation PraetorianKostya "Deadbolt" Novikov
Actions: Reassuring the TeamActions: Checking Enemy Numbers
Novikov quickly shot off two questions upon hearing the briefing. Throughout all this, the sharpshooter had been twirling a gauss round, his face neutral as he quickly evaluated what he was up against.
"I got two questions."
Novikov stopped twirling his gauss round and put it away.
"One-do we have a concealed elevated position I can take advantage of? If there is, I can provide covering fire while the main team approaches the police station."
"And two-how many of the buggers are there? I want to know if precision is a factor here, or if I could blast wildly into them and get away with it."
The sharpshooter was somewhat alarmed by the sudden fire that Sage started, quickly looking for a water bottle. Novikov was far away from the fire, so he tossed the bottle to Praetorian, who went and poured the bottle on the fire.
Praetorian then quickly chimed in, naming what it could do.
"I evaluate this mission will require a scout that is capable of soaking damage from enemy fire. I believe that I am well-suited to serve as said scout, as my layered armor prevents an excess of damage being dealt to me. On top of that, I am equipped with a plethora of computers and systems that have me excel at melee combat, as I can utilize my melee systems to quickly counterattack all enemies that get in range as well as being able to adjust my punches as the situation calls."
"If I am destroyed, I can easily have a new body rebuilt, as I am backed up to XCOM databanks."

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Doranichov

doranichov-jpg.585333

Mission Room
Preparation
Interaction: Sage​
Doranichov entered the room with the others. The structure of the room was different from both 22nd century and 20th century. Maybe he was in the 21st century. His idle thought was removed from his mind when the briefing started in earnest.

The monsters didn't sound so bad after he was briefed about it. Instead of asking questions, Doranichov crossed his arms and thought of what gadgets he would need to use. Now, because they needed to rescue civilians first, he would need to focus on protection. He didn't have a map for the current era, so Anywhere Door couldn't be used. Takeaway Handbag required him to know who he was taking, but he didn't know the civilians.

"Gaw?!"

His musing was broken when the stack of paper in front of him caught on fire. Thankfully, a robot poured down the content of a water bottle over it before the fire could spread.ll

After the fire was extinguished, Doranichov took out device from his muffler; Restoration Light. As it name implied, the light restored the condition of anything damaged to its original state. The papers were restored, without any sign of burn on them.

"Growl!" (Who played with fire here!)

The werewolf-cat robot crossed his arms, tapping his left foot against the ground. They were in briefing, and someone was clumsy enough to start a fire. It wasn't a good sign.

Mention: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Last edited:
The instructor looked at Novikov, and nodded. "There are a few high points you can use if needed. As for how many, we have yet to identify. It seems however that the biggest concentration of these creatures are in the center, where the Kaiju is."

The fire in the room didn't make the instructor flinch. Praetorian would ask if a scout would be necessary. "I'm sorry, but we'll need you all in a group together. The acid spitters can melt through steel beams, and the Warrior class can rip through armor on thanks."

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Mood: Ashamed
Tags: GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , Damafaud Damafaud Location: Mission Room

Focused on the scary black haired girl, it had taken Sage a while to realize what his nervous emotions had done to the pile of papers, only really seeing it after the soldier and the big robot had scrambled to put it out with the use of a conveniently placed water bottle. His heart had sunk in shame at the sight of the effect of his poor control over his powers, exasperatedly raising a hand almost as if wanting to help, but hesitating without knowing how to do so:

"A-ah! I'm, so sorry about that!", he had let out before, letting his gaze fall upon the floor.

Okay, okay, calm down. He had to calm down before the room burst aflame, which would be... terrible. The robot whose name, or designation, or acronym, he didn't know kept on talking, listing all of the things it could do. The teenager had been only half listening, focusing more on normalizing his breathing and balancing a plethora of raging emotions. Full on meditation would have been prefered, yet a lot harder to do without calling more unnecessary attention to himself, especially with all the mind focusing poses. And meditation plus a lot of people watching and making questions wasn't exactly going to work either...

"Growl!"

Wait, what?! A sudden low rumbling had caught the boy's attention. Seeing what looked like a S.D. robot cat with a scarf holding a light-emitting device had been honestly jarring. More than that had been the fact that it looked extremely pissed at what he had accidentally done with that pile of papers... Sage winced, flinching backwards. There was so much shame that he wished the ground could open into a hole and then swallow him completely.

"It wasn't on purpose...", uncomfortable was an understatement, as the young man could barely face the cat-thing, almost as if trying to hide, "And I already said I was sorry..."

If embarrassment could kill he'd have already dropped dead right in the middle of the room. Unfortunately for Sage, it could not, so now he had to deal with this. Hurray, we're off to a great start already! ...Someone, anyone, please help.

Clapping his hands once,Dante was the first out of the Demon Slaying Trio (Vergil reluctantly joined them) to speak.

“Well,the "acid question-'s answered,so I say it's time we hit the dimension and get these fellas out before getting to the real party.”

“Surely we would've ended them rather easily if we do not hold back.”

“C'mon Verge,where's the fun in insta-killing? You gotta give the others a chance.”

“We could never seem to agree on anything,certainly.”

Shaking his head in disapproval,Vergil was the first to leave for the duty,followed by Dante and Nero,the last of the aforementioned Demon Hunters looked at the others and nodded.

“See you guys there.”

Noct then looked at the rest of the chocobros,pointing at the exit of the Mission Room with his thumb.

“I say it's go time. Can't just let the others handle the xeno-s themselves.”

“Certainly.”

The Chocobros themselves also left,with IF,Kazer and Arena silently following suit.

Everyone Everyone Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
02-1.jpg

Team Zi-O
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Sougo and his crew listened to the briefing--apparently there were aliens that can bleed acid and rip through tank armor quite easily. Sougo ponders if the Rider Suits were made with the same kind of material, but considering that those suits automatically detach when they're hit hard enough, he could assume that it'll be fine.

The Instructor told them that they should be in a group together, considering how dangerous these aliens would be. This prompted Geiz to glance at Tsukuyomi with great worry.

"You sure you don't want to sit this one out, Tsukuyomi?" Geiz asked, "These guys sound more dangerous than the Another Riders."

"I'll be fine." Tsukuyomi nodded, "I can help with the rescue."

"Oh yeah, you can stop anything from moving, right?" Sougo asked, pointing at her, "I think you'd be great for this rescue!"

"Sougo..."

"In any case..." Woz stood up, "Is there anything else we need to know? Such as the number of people we're supposed to be rescuing?" He asked, hoping the instructor would elaborate on such matters.

The Instructor looked at Woz, and had a look of uncertainty. "We don't know the exact number. Only that a small group is held up there."​

02-1.jpg

Team Zi-O
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"It appears we'll be on our own in this rescue operation." Woz simply assessed as Sougo and the others stood up.

"Alright, I think I got a plan we could do. I'll explain along the way~" Sougo spoke up as he began to walk out of the Mission Room, beckoning the others to follow him. Geiz looked at Tsukuyomi before following Sougo, tailing behind Woz.

The Time King's royal council headed for the portal room next to officially begin their first assignment.

Mood: Panic and longing
Tags: Damafaud Damafaud , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Location: Mission Room -> Portal Room

Too caught up with feeling miserable, Sage had been no longer paying attention to the questions and instructions being thrown about. His focus remained on the odd cat robot thing, gaze alternating between it and the floor expecting to have more complaints send his way. He felt pretty much like a child about to get lectured, dreading it with all of his being.

It was only when the Asian quartet had started moving that the college student realized that the mission briefing was ending or about to. He raised his gaze, following them as they left, the four he had felt more comfortable around and panicked immediately once they had crossed the entrance:

"Ah! W-wait for me!", the young man raised a hand and took off after them, the loud 'tchak, tchak' sound of wooden slippers against the floor echoing through the room and then the corridor.

His backpack remained in the mission room, to be retrieved afterwards. Sage wasn't really too worried about its contents being stolen or anything. Honestly, what would anyone around here even do with a change of clothes and college periodicals? Surely they had better things to care about.

Friend
image.jpg
Friend took a moment to realize what was going on. The past hours, she'd been mooning and pacing in the new place, trying to get a hold of her new, humanoid body. Having come from a world where everyone was bodiless in a way or sense, Friend wasn't used to having fingers or a tall, anthropomorphic figure. So when suddenly there was a lot of commotion, the meek, traumatized square woman was sure to panic.

"What's going on!?" she whimpered.​

• Dante,being the one thrill-seeking bastard he's quite well known as,rode on Cavaliere into the portal to their destination. IF also rode on her own bike into the other end of the portal,though it wasn't for the sake of using it like some "gigantic dual wielding chainsaws",which it is not. Nero was using the Devil Breaker "Punch-Line" as if it was a hoverboard of sorts,flying into Tokyo where he and Dante started fighting some of the Xenomorphs in the area. Shaking his head disapprovingly,Vergil simply walked into the portal,unsheathing Yamato

“I don't see the point of having to take your motorcycle in this Dante.”

“Perhaps he believes that grinding the Xenomorphs would be a logical plan?”

Glancing at Ignis,Vergil shook his head in response.

“More like he believes that sawing them would be the logical plan.”

“Sawing them you say? His bike some sort of "rip and tear" weapon that we don't know of?”

“Guess we'll see it for ourselves later on. Let's go!”

With the Chocobros now in Tokyo along with most of the other members of the Multiverse Protection Foundation,Kazer was about to step in and join the battle,only to stop and have a better look at the creatures terrorising the capital of Japan. The way they moved. The way they fought. Their thirst for the blood of their prey and the need to reproduce themselves despite being able to overpower humans on their own. They are nearly no different than the monsters that ravaged his homeworld. To the fallen knight,they were nothing more than imbeciles asking to be lynched from the surface of life.

“Come,we must make haste before the situation worsens.”

“I know.”

Arena shapeshifted into a black crystalline sword with a clear purple blade. Weapon on hand,Kazer entered the portal and exited into Tokyo,where his first assignment for the Foundation begins.

Last edited:
Friend looked around before wandering into Recreation.

"Hey, does anyone here know what's going on?" she asked, worried that she was missing something important.

Sam was already taking in the armory. How many knives there were... how much firepower there was...

"I swear to f*cking Lucifer, if they don't let me stab someone, I'm gonna leave. If I can..."

He started to think this exact line: If they have it at my disposal, there has to be things that I can attack... right? He grabbed a knife, pistol, and a sniper rifle. He then stalked back to the training room, testing the knife first, by attacking a dummy, then shooting it in the head with the pistol. Sam finally walked over to the shooting range, and started to hone his accuracy with the sniper.

Well, he came in with a bit of people, and he has no clue where they went. But in that time, he decked out his room. He already had the makings of a new idea for a sentient robot that he was building, because they have that stuff. He had his laptop, phone, and plasma torch all ready to go. One of his TV's had control over security camera's he placed while walking through the tour, another showed the blueprints for the robot, and the middle one was basically a computer; he had 2 towers hooked up to it (he got around 10 terabytes of storage on each), one of the best mouses on the market, and a very good keyboard. His bed... was a mess. Nothing else.

(sam looks like my pfp)

Last edited:
McGillis Fareed

After hooking up with the Alaya-vijnana system recently added to the Grimgerde Valkyrie, the hatch to the cockpit closed, as the machine was being moved by a mobile catapult, after the bridge was split and moved away.

The Grimgerde, as well as a battalion of 10 Graze units Built using the blueprints of the Ein Graze, were brought to the portal.

"McGillis Fareed, Grimgerde Valkyrie, Launch!"

The Grimgerde's eye lit up, as it took off with it's squad of MS into the portal.

Homura Akemi

Homura would go into the portal, flying through her Magical abilities until she got out of the portal and landed in the streets. She quickly made two pistols appear in her hands, as IF and the Demon guys ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ) took off on their Motorcycles. Homura would run ahead of the rest of the group currently present, as she would shoot at several Xenomorphs that were running down the side of a building. The smell of fresh meat was a great invitation for these aliens to approach.

In the far distance, she could see King Ghidorah, absorbing electricity through it's body. It seemed the lights were flickering as it did so.

"King Ghidorah is almost at 100% power! If we don't stop it from absorbing the city's power, this will get worse! Our agents can't fight in total darkness!" A person on the radio exclaimed. "Where's the Mobile Suit Squadron?!"

"Don't worry, we have arrived."
McGillis said calmly. "Graze units, prepare to fire the Dainsleif!"
The Grimgerde was in the air, with the battalion of 10 Grazes in front, five holding a large Cannon of some kind each, and the other five loading the weapons. The weapons were then aimed at King Ghidorah, before they had a lock on.
"Fire!"

The cannons fired, missile shaped projectiles shot out, creating Sonic booms as they flew towards the monster, Glass buildings shattering from the shots.

The projectiles struck King Ghidorah in the chest, ripping bits of flesh out. The monster looked to where the projectiles came from, and soon enough, the plan was in motion. King Ghidorah took flight and flew after the MS Squadron, who flew away in a single direction.

"Alright, McGillis has led the monster away, advance quickly!"

• daoat3a-a5d45e01-6e28-4b78-bf3d-fd05d3084e4d.png

No one seemed to mind her request to use the TV, though Rin would have prefered if anyone had actually said so. Oh well. Before she had even gone to grab the right DVD box, there had been a loud announcement calling for people to help. These were rather common around here and after the first time where she had mistakenly assume it was a party then entering the room to be disappointed, the female vocaloid knew better than to blindly follow these. A mission sounded cool, but Len would surely be angry if she sneaked out on one of these and got herself into trouble.

So she didn't go, instead searching through the boxes to find the one she had been looking for: a Tom and Jerry episode compilation box. The girl didn't know if it was full, or in order, neither did it matter to her, Rin just really wanted to watch some cartoons. So that's what she did.

With the popsicle near its end by now, the older sibling had put on the cd on the dvd player, sat down in a comfy, sinking couch (sinking meant soft, which meant good, right?) and had been ready to gently press play in the controller... Just as new voice echoed:

"Hey, does anyone here know what's going on?"

Another girl had asked, sounding as confused as ever. Rin, who couldn't be seen beyond the couch except for her pink polka dot head bow, remained in silence for a moment conflicted as to what to do. New distressed friend... or Tom and Jerry. Tom and Jerry, but distressed and panicking new friend. New friend... Tom and Jerry would have to wait.
    The vocaloid peeked over the couch's top, now half of her face able to be seen as she took in the image of the new person curiously with her vivid blue optics. Ohhhh, interesting blue person! Her eyes lit up with the fun possibilities and not a second later, Rin had already jumped over the couch's right arm to stand at the floor with a heavy 'blam!' sound. More heavy steps following as she ran directly at them beaming with excitement:

"Oh hello!! So uhhh, that was a mission call, not a party invitation. They're easy to mix up. And I'm Rin! Kagamine Rin! and my Nerd of a brother is not around. He's probably in the lab... doing nerd stuff", she chuckled to herself for a moment before continuing to talk,
    "Anyway, Hi! What's your name? Where are you from? Do you like cartoons? Rin was about to watch a cartoon... What's your favorite ice-cream flavor?"

Bouncing happily and having made her signature must-ask question, Rin waited cheerfully for her new friend to reply. Ohhh, this was going to be a fun day already, she could feel it!

Last edited:
Sam was done with shooting a sniper. For now... He decided to go fiddle with his machine for a bit, then bring the portable prototype to the lab, looking for anyone that could give him a reaction to it. Sam strolled in, a small, metal cylinder in his hand. He walked up to Len (or person over there who is len, bc we don't know him yet.) He walked next to Len.

"Heya... Whatcha doin'?"

His tone seemed more interested than acidic, and he held onto the cylinder, while having a backpack full of... stuff.

[interaction with Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ]

“Let's get this party started!”

With five Xenomorph Warriors lunging for the youngest son of Sparda,Cavaliere separated into half,each wheel transforming into a razor sharp spiked rollers. The wheels spun with great speed as Dante swung them at the approaching aliens,leaving some messy gashes on what would eventually be the carcasses of the Xenomorphs. One of the carcass would eventually be used by Nero as a surfboard on the tarmac ground,as the tip of the Red Queen was impaled into the xenomorph before being revved.

The flame and force generated by the sword caused the carcass to launch forward towards several other more of the Aliens which Nero was now firing rounds of lead at them using the Blue Rose,killing up to two. Three Xenomorph Warriors were knocked up into the air by Nero and his ride,were they were swiftly sliced into ribbons.

“Foolish breeders....”

Vergil muttered as sheathed Yamato. One of the Vultures was preparing to spit acid at the elder son of Sparda,only to be struck down by Noctis,who had hurled his weapon towards it before warping towards where his weapon is,swinging the Ultima Blade at the Xenomorph Vulture and thus ending it. Shaking his head in disapproval once again,Vergil glanced at the 114th Heir of the Lucian Throne.

“I did not require assistance,you fool.”

“What's wrong with helping others out during a mission?”

Yamato's wielder simply walked off without answering Noct's question,leaving the latter understandly miffed.

“Sure,leave me hanging I guess.”

Muttering as his weapon appeared on hand,Noctis started warp striking some of the Xenomorph Vultures in the air as with Prompto covering his tracks from below. Meanwhile Ignis,Gladio and IF were handling several more Xenomorph Warriors on land. The Shield of the King had just parried a tail sweep from one of the Warriors and responded with a 360° greatsword-slash,knocking 5 Warriors around him backwards. With the Warriors vulnerable,Ignis threw several Thundara-ed Spelldaggers at them,petrifying the Xenomorphs if not killing them outright. IF topped it with a several flame explosions that went off around the Warriors,ending with a pillar of flame geysering upwards from beneath the aliens,leaving nothing but ashes in her wake.

Kazer....unlike the others,was fighting several hordes of Xenomorph Warriors and Vultures on his own. Narrowly avoiding an acid spit headed for his face and a spike tail nearly leaving a deep gash on his chest,the fallen knight swung Arena (who is in his sword form,mind you) at the warrior on front of him furiously,the blade running through the flesh of the warrior for each three slashes before finding its hind legs amputated by the human it attempted to execute. Jumping upwards towards where the Vulture is,Kazer started phasing past the flying creature after three times of getting sliced at the appendage before ended it by slamming it down onto the Warrior below,killing both of them from the impact inflicted upon each other.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Everyone Everyone (who is now out there)
    -----------------------------------------
    Current Equipments being used by the characters
    Dante:
    Cavaliere

Nero:
    Red Queen

Blue Rose

Vergil:
    Yamato (as always)
    A pair of Katars
    Noctis:
    Ultima Blade (The Engine has since been upgraded to it's peak,which is this.)

Gladiolus:
    Apocalypse (Greatsword) and Ziedrich (shield) (image for the shield isn't adjusted)

Ignis:
    Zwill Crossblades (He's dual wielding the pair of daggers)

Prompto:
    Death Penalty

SMG,RPG Launcher and kinda-EMP Grenades
    Arena's Sword Form

Last edited:

• daoat3a-a5d45e01-6e28-4b78-bf3d-fd05d3084e4d.png

No one seemed to mind her request to use the TV, though Rin would have prefered if anyone had actually said so. Oh well. Before she had even gone to grab the right DVD box, there had been a loud announcement calling for people to help. These were rather common around here and after the first time where she had mistakenly assume it was a party then entering the room to be disappointed, the female vocaloid knew better than to blindly follow these. A mission sounded cool, but Len would surely be angry if she sneaked out on one of these and got herself into trouble.

So she didn't go, instead searching through the boxes to find the one she had been looking for: a Tom and Jerry episode compilation box. The girl didn't know if it was full, or in order, neither did it matter to her, Rin just really wanted to watch some cartoons. So that's what she did.

With the popsice near it's end by now, the older sibling had put on the cd on the dvd player, sat down in a comfy, sinking couch (sinking meant soft, which meant good, right?) and had been ready to genty press play in the controler... Just a new voice echoed:

"Hey, does anyone here know what's going on?"

Another girl had asked, sounding as confused as ever. Rin, who couldn't be seen beyond the couch except for her pink polka dot head bow, remained in silence for a moment conflicted as to what to do. New distressed friend... or Tom and Jerry. Tom and Jerry, but distressed and panicking new friend. New friend... Tom and Jerry would have to wait.
    The vocaloid peeked over the couch's top, now half of her face able to be seen as she took in the image of the new person curiosly with her vivid blue optics. Ohhhh, interesting blue person! Her eyes lit up with the fun possibilities and not a second later, Rin had already jumped over the couch's right arm to stand at the floor with a heavy 'blam!' sound. More heavy steps following as she ran directly at them beaming with excitement:

"Oh hello!! So uhhh, that was a mission call, not a party invitation. They're easy to mix up. And I'm Rin! Kagamine Rin! and my Nerd of a brother is not around. He's probably in the lab... doing nerd stuff", she chuckled to herself for a moment before continuing to talk,
    "Anyway, Hi! What's your name? Where are you from? Do you like cartoons? Rin was about to watch a cartoon... What's your favorite ice-cream flavor?"

Bouncing happily and having made her signature must-ask question, Rin waited cheerfully for her new friend to reply. Ohhh, this was going to be a fun day already, she could feel it!

"One question at a time please.." Friend muttered. "My name is Friend. I'm from the geometrical world of Paradise."

Friend smiled. Kagamine was so exitable and happy, just like Square and Circular. Looking around, she saw a somewhat familiar game that peaked her interest. And the game was called Just Shapes and Beats.

"That name sounds oddly familiar, but where did I hear it from?" Friend asked, picking up the console game case. "Just Shapes and Beats..."

• dd8vqcl-a241bbe4-a103-4c58-afc8-ac0bd8d73190.png

And with that the crate had been rendered empty!

Every single cable and component rested on top of the table, neatly separated by function, sticking near its equal, then the next component in session. Len looked down at his work beaming with pride at a job well done, though now a new task was at hand: store all of these in the utmost practical way possible. He wanted to be able to open the right drawer or merely look at the desired rack and find that which he would be looking for, without wasting much time.

Stopping in his usual thinking pose, the male-vocaloid had remained standing, attentively staring at the piles of components... How could he go about it? Maybe if he set up the most used items in the above drawers, then gradually going down as the frequency diminished? That actually made a lot of logical sense. So first drawers would be for surface level maintenance... Mostly general cleaning and check up things. Huh, should he try and organized these by function as well... Perhaps the drawers could use some divisions too! Ohhh, he could almost see how he'd like to arrange these now! More blueprints!! And a pen! Writing and sketching these down was of extreme importance!

Leaning over the desk a little bit, Len was hit with the realization that he didn't know where he had left either his planning notebook or a pen. He sighed. Why was it that pen and paper would never be nearby when one actually needed them? Murphy's law? The universe's tendency for chaos? Whatever it was, sometimes it got truly annoying... Organizing one thing would normally put another in disarray.

With the boy having reached even further into the assortment of objects, what the newcomer had arrived in time to see had been the distressed younger sibling, half-poised on top of the table, in-between piles of technological components and cables as he muttered to himself while searching for the missing pen. Not the most flattering of sights one could give as an introduction...

"Heya... Whatcha doin'?"

"Trying to locate a pen and my brainstorming notebook... I'm sure that I brought these with me from my bedroom, so they can't just have-"

And that's when Len realized... He had half of his body leaning on the table. Self-conscious would have been an understatement.

"Ah!", the vocaloid panicked, recoiling back over the chair and almost causing the whole thing to fall as well, "Oh uhh, h-hi?", he brought the chair forwards, pretending as if nothing out of the normal had happened thus far, "A-anything I can help you with?"

The male sibling had tried to keep a straight face though anyone could see how nervous he was, processor burning with awkwardness. He averted his gaze laughing nervously to himself and waited for the other to say something. Hopefully, something that was not about how they had just walked in to see his behind out of all possible things they could have been greeted with...

If his sister had been here, she'd have been on the floor laughing uncontrollably at it all. He sighed again just at the thought.

Last edited:

• dd8vqcl-a241bbe4-a103-4c58-afc8-ac0bd8d73190.png

And with that the crate had been rendered empty!

Every single cable and component rested on top of the table, neatly separated by function, sticking near its equal, then the next component in session. Len looked down at his work beaming with pride at a job well done, though now a new task was at hand: store all of these in the utmost practical way possible. He wanted to be able to open the right drawer or merely look at the desired rack and find that which he would be looking for, without wasting much time.

Stopping in his usual thinking pose, the male-vocaloid had remained standing, attentively staring at the piles of components... How could he go about it? Maybe if he set up the most used items in the above drawers, then gradually going down as the frequency diminished? That actually made a lot of logical sense. So first drawers would be for surface level maintenance... Mostly general cleaning and check up things. Huh, should he try and organized these by function as well... Perhaps the drawers could use some divisions too! Ohhh, he could almost see how he'd like to arrange these now! More blueprints!! And a pen! Writing and sketching these down was of extreme importance!

Leaning over the desk a little bit, Len was hit with the realization that he didn't know where he had left either his planning notebook or a pen. He sighed. Why was it that pen and paper would never be nearby when one actually needed them? Murphy's law? The universe's tendency for chaos? Whatever it was, sometimes it got truly annoying... Organizing one thing would normally put another in disarray.

With the boy having reached even further into the assortment of objects, what the newcomer had arrived in time to see had been the distressed younger sibling, half-poised on top of the table, in-between piles of technological components and cables as he muttered to himself while searching for the missing pen. Not the most flattering of sights one could give as an introduction...

"Heya... Whatcha doin'?"

"Trying to locate a pen and my brainstorming notebook... I'm sure that I brought these with me from my bedroom, so they can't just have-"

And that's when Len realized... He had half of his body leaning on the table. Self-conscious would have been an understatement.

"Ah!", the vocaloid panicked, recoiling back over the chair and almost causing the whole thing to fall as well, "Oh uhh, h-hi?", he brought the chair forwards, pretending as if nothing out of the normal had happened thus far, "A-anything I can help you with?"

The male sibling had tried to keep a straight face though anyone could see how nervous he was, processor burning with awkwardness. He averted his gaze laughing nervously to himself and waited for the other to say something. Hopefully, something that was not about how they had just walked in to see his behind out of all possible things they could have been greeted with...

If his sister had been here, she'd have been on the floor laughing uncontrollably at it all. He sighed again just at the thought.

"No, I'm not an angel. Paradise is the world that I think this game takes place in?" Friend spoke, opening the case and placing the disc in the game console. "Only way to find out is to play it."

She started up the game and looked at the title a second time before pressing a button to go into the main menu. Below the title, there was a cyan square, a yellow triangle, an orange circle, and a green pentagon all dancing. Friend gasped at the sight of these four, as if she recognized them.

"That's Square, Dart, Circular, and Hex! I was right!" she exclaimed, smiling.

((Out of character note: the names for the four shapes are fan made because they don't have an official name))

Users who are viewing this thread