“Uh. I appreciate the gesture Samus, but I’m fine, you don’t have to do this y’know.” “Same here. Plus I have better chance of staying on the ground because.. well you get the point.” Miles points to his chest symbol hinting the fact he’s got spider powers and it’s in his name.

Rex then had to think of something to tell them what happened in the Blood Gulch, he can’t tell what really happened yet or who knows what’ll happen.

“(Okay Rex, calm down, and just go with the flow.) The guy who we’re looking for? I’m not sure, we couldn’t find who kidnapped us, but these portals me and Sora took brought us back at the Cape. So the ones that got him and Megumin must have been different ones, maybe even by a different person.”

P PopcornPie

"Yes, I do." Samus hissed insistently. "If these portals aren't as random as we believed, then you could be taken from us at any point. And we need you for a variety of reasons." So, no, she didn't release her grip. Mao Mao, however, loosened his hold on Miles. "Didn't you say you had trouble with portals, kid?" He asked.

Samus was still asking, too. "If you couldn't find them, then who made the portals that brought you back?" She raised an eyebrow. "Perhaps it was Rick rescuing you, but we can't know for sure until we find him. Come, let's see if he's in his room." Upon reaching Rick's room, she pounded on his door with no hesitation. "Rick? Your answers are required. We have some new information on these mysterious portals!"

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Spidey looked to Mao Mao when he questioned if Miles had trouble with portals in the past. “Uh yes, but it wasn’t sucking people in it was spitting them out in my world. That, and this wasn’t like the portals we saw, mine were bigger then that, these are like child’s play.”

Rex on the other hand was becoming extremely annoyed being protected when he didn’t need to. “I hope you know, that I’ve faced worst. I don’t need you shielding me. Unless it’s something more much then that, case if it is, I’m better off finding someone my age. No offense.”

P PopcornPie thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
unknown.png

(Poor quality image but I had to make it on my own)​

"I'm gonna need a talk with Coulson..." Arthur weakly mumbled under his breath, lifting his head up before facepalming the ceiling when John identified who had been stupid enough to drag his closest companion out of a quiet life. All his hard work to give John and his family a life of their own... just to be nullified by Agent Coulson throwing Marston out of danger and into a frying pan. But this time, it wasn't just the Pinkertons or Cornwall or even that traitorous rat Micah to worry about; no, they were dealing with threats that could probably kill the two of them as fast as Arthur could snap his fingers if they didn't play their cards right.

But at the same time, John was right. Arthur had been trying to recruit people recently, including a Greek demigoddess (which thankfully didn't end with the "Eagle Bearer" jabbing her magic weapon through him). The more people he could get to side with the M.P.F. before things went south, the better their odds looked. Besides, Morgan supposed it would be better if John was at his side. At least here the Gunslinger could actually keep tabs on his brother-in-arms, whereas his fate would be left unknown- or perhaps worse- if Ganondorf decided to raid their world. Only at this revelation did the brown-haired man lower his head and remove his hand from his face, grimly meeting John as he mirrored Arthur's own actions back on the mountain. After a few seconds of staring eye-to-eye did he finally nod.

"Fine. But you can only stay with the MPF on one condition: You're not leaving my side when we get down to business. I don't ever want to see you disappear, especially not now-" He bitterly remembered the time John disappeared from the gang, his grim face barely betraying this thought- "And if you ever go missing, I'm sending your ass straight back to Abigail. And I don't think she'll be too happy, anyways, considering you ain't with her and Jack." He finally took a step backwards, letting his seriousness slip ever-so-slightly as he gave quick glances to Steve, Midna, and Winter to gauge their reactions, before asking an extremely important question:

"Do I make myself clear?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

If Mao Mao and Rex and co. were searching for Rick, then their searches would have come up... well, fruitless. It appeared that Rick was on another one of his glorified "drinking breaks", as he called them, and as they entered the lab they were met with another face. Well, more accurately, they were met with a lot of smoke, with the vague outline of a figure in the midst of all of it. The quartet no doubt had trouble seeing through the thick cloud, though the figure in it was definitely a female. As the smoke cleared, the female in question was finally revealed.

"Oh! I wasn't expecting visitors at this hour!" The spunky young girl exclaimed happily as she lifted up the goggles that she wore over her eyes. She had bright pink hair and was clad in a black tank top, which was covered in grease stains and dust. The smoke appeared to be coming from some kind of... machine behind her. But, that didn't really matter, because she soon ran right on up to them, getting real close and personal with Samus specifically. "Rick's out right now, but don't worry! Mei Hatsume's at your service!" She shouted almost too eagerly as she began shaking all their hands one by one.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie

--Woz--
latest

"I see..." Woz nodded, soon nodding to himself. With these, then their powers might return. After all, in Sougo's universe, he is a Singularity Point--and Time changes according to memory. "I was right in consulting you, Director." Woz bowed, soon walking over to retrieve his book. "Thank you." He says, before leaving the room, presumably to bring back the memories of his Overlord for the upcoming battle against Ganondorf, a being that he had only started hearing about.

As per what happens next...Well, no one can truly say until the Ultimate confrontation.

"Cyrstal." John said with a curt nod as he took his hand off Arthur's shoulder. He didn't like being treated like a child here, hell that was one thing he never liked about Arthur, but he knew that there was no arguing with him here.

Png

Winter's expression was blank and unreadable as ever. Steve's, meanwhile, was quiet and pensive. He had the side of his hand pressed right over his lips, hiding his mouth behind his index finger and thumb, as well as the rest of his fingers as they curled right around his chin. Midna was the most expressive of the three, externally wincing at the sight as she attempted to force a smile. The former princess of Twilight floated over to Arthur and leaned up against him, resting her elbow on his shoulder.

"So... I'm assuming that everything's good here? Between you two?" She asked as her gaze darted back and forth between them. John's gaze slowly peered on over to the imp, locking on her for a good bit as he analyzed her. Slowly, his eyelids began to close, until he was staring at her through mere slits.

"What exactly are you?"

Clearly the nicest of questions to ask a princess :|

"I'm Midna. The former princess of the Twilight Realm." Midna would brag as she floated on over to John. She stared into his eyes for a few moments as she analyzed him. A cold, calculative stare that made the former outlaw even the faintest bit uncomfortable. He didn't show it, though, instead attempting to stare back at her... though to be quite honest he was still a bit taken back by her appearance, and it showed. Slowly, though, Midna rose a hand, bringing it up to the tip of his cowboy hat. Before John could properly question what she was doing, though, Midna quickly grabbed onto it and yanked his hat downwards, right over his face. "And YOU'RE the cowboy that needs to stop asking dumb questions!"

"Enough!" Came the stern, authoritative voice of one Winter Schnee, who was now standing up from her seat. Midna froze up and flailed a bit at the sudden shouting, her form quickly turning stiff and rigid mid-air as she dropped her ars right on either side of her hips. John, meanwhile, was readjusting his had, though he was a lot less caught off guard by the shouting as he slowly turned to look up at Winter, still adjusting his hat in the meantime. Without another word, Winter turned her head slightly, locking eyes with Arthur. "I can assure you that John will be in the best of care here. You needn't worry." She said, attempting to reassure the older former outlaw, though perhaps her cold tone betrayed her attempts at a reassuring nature.

"You know, Miss, I appreciate your hospitality. Really, I do," John said, holding out his hands in front of him. "But I can pull my own weight. You don't need to worry yourselves all on my behalf."

"You're a good man, John," Steve finally spoke up from the front of the room, nodding as he lowered his arm. He was smiling slightly, a genuine smile at John's words. "And I don't doubt that you can hold your own in a fight. But, and take it from a guy who's been in and out of different teams and organizations his whole life..." His gaze flickered to Winter, then Midna, then finally Arthur. "You're gonna need all the help you can get out there."

The room then went silent, waiting on Arthur's response.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

If Mao Mao and Rex and co. were searching for Rick, then their searches would have come up... well, fruitless. It appeared that Rick was on another one of his glorified "drinking breaks", as he called them, and as they entered the lab they were met with another face. Well, more accurately, they were met with a lot of smoke, with the vague outline of a figure in the midst of all of it. The quartet no doubt had trouble seeing through the thick cloud, though the figure in it was definitely a female. As the smoke cleared, the female in question was finally revealed.

"Oh! I wasn't expecting visitors at this hour!" The spunky young girl exclaimed happily as she lifted up the goggles that she wore over her eyes. She had bright pink hair and was clad in a black tank top, which was covered in grease stains and dust. The smoke appeared to be coming from some kind of... machine behind her. But, that didn't really matter, because she soon ran right on up to them, getting real close and personal with Samus specifically. "Rick's out right now, but don't worry! Mei Hatsume's at your service!" She shouted almost too eagerly as she began shaking all their hands one by one.

Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts P PopcornPie

Samus leaned backwards. "Um...Hello." She was unable to resist Mei's handshakes, and soon felt her entire body being shaken like a jump rope with the other end tied to a tree. Mao Mao was quickly put under the same torture.

"Stop! This is urgent!" The cat managed to pull his hand away. "People across the Cape are being swallowed by this strange violet portal. Have you seen any of them, Mei?"

"We believe we see a pattern." Samus nudged Rex closer to her. "All the disappearances we know of were people close to Rex here. But we only know those disappearances."

Rex and friends would have finally made it to Rick.. if he was here, instead it’s this girl named Mei Hatsume. She continues to shake Mile’s hand. “I’m Spider-Man, nice to meet you. We also need to know if you have a machine that can open its own portals so we can help find the people that’ve been kidnapped.”

Rex was going to shake Mei’s hand until Samus pulls him closer to her. “Will- you- stop? Sorry. Name’s Rex, and yeah, what the kid said and can you make it fast before I get smothered to death?”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

68be3644f18e2f860dbc50a24c7d76e5.jpg Name: Mica Amazos Important features: six arms, 7 ft. 4

The message came on the day when all suns were visible in the sky. It was already a momentous occasional for the Rakshasi, but this letter made everything that much more exciting. As the chief's daughter and one of the top hunters, Mica Amazos was invited to some kind over council to protect the multiverse. Though she didn't believe she was worthy of such a position, she graciously accepted, vowing to bring honor to her people.
The cape was extraordinary- nothing like the female had ever seen. Mica could only imagine that Coulson was tired of her after asking an infinite amount of questions. He had been polite, answering everything he could. The rakshasi's eyes shined brightly as she looked around her new home. "Thank you again for the opportunity." She placed all six of her hands together before bowing. Coulson waved a hand dismissively before suggesting she explore the grounds. Mica nodded eagerly before trodding off in hopes to find something worth noting.

(Open for interactions and please let me know if I've interjected at a bad time!)

A new face had come striding shyly on dainty feet. After a brief stint in some weird tournament she didn't even get to take part in, she got a letter the next day telling her to come here. It did sound like it lined up with her actual bounty hunting profession, which she proudly displayed on her face.
Untitled291_20200407233620.png
Outside of certain Pokémon species, she was unfamiliar with the concepts of concrete and steel, and thus seemed to keep her feet on the ground as little as possible.

(She's open)

Virus
(Now using a color this color when she speaks for better clarification)
(Mentions Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness P PopcornPie )

She came back from her little tour, even though it was short. It was finally good to get out of aloiss and get out of her villainy every once in a while. Pulling her jet black hair back in a ponytail, virus noticed two new members who happened to walk in,"h-hi! Um... welcome, I guess..." . She was quite shy, but that didn't stop her from welcoming new people to this strange place.
"god, pull yourself together vi... you need to figure out these messages and why they are being sent. Where are those bots?"

MOP
LUNAR
(mop)
(lunar)
(Mentions: P PopcornPie )
MOP was going to catch that clown when he could, but gave up when he saw him left,"Why pie at me and not the ground?! I should've seen it coming, LUNAR!"
"calm down MOP. It wasn't your fault, I'll check which kind it is."
MOP walked inside, but lunar stayed for investigation of the pie for evidence on how it's so sticky.​

Mica turned to see a rather large hare and an anxious woman. "Hello!" She chimed, placing her hands together and bowing. "Thank you for the welcome. I'm Mica, and you are?" Her golden eyes shifted between the two, seeing if either of them would respond. The hare seemed battle worn, so maybe she would speak first. She stood in a manner that suggested she was a fighter. A peak of excitement sprung up inside Mica as she considered all the new sparring partners she might find. Though they all seemed so much smaller than her. She wasn't certain if any of them would really be up for such a challenge.She mentally shook the thought from her mind; it was best not to make assumptions this quickly.
( Virus Virus P PopcornPie )

"Hiya!" Marnie waved her paw gracefully, greetiing with a voice as smooth as a songbird's. "The name's Marnie. It's my understanding that I've been caught up in something strange. See, I was recently almost trapped in some kind of tournament run by goddesses. Then, somehow, I was warped back to my home, and I received a letter telling me to come here. I guess I should be thankful. When I think about it, I doubt I would have survived for very long."

Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness Virus Virus

Mica blinked at the creature's openness. She listened intently to her story, trying to piece together what she was hearing. "A tournament run by a goddess? That's sounds awful. While I don't know you, I'm glad you were saved from whatever fate that may have brought you." The giant woman paused for a moment, considering if she should be as forth coming with her story as this female had been. She decided it was the polite thing to do, and began with a shortened version of how she ended up here. "I am from a planet called Kucao, where my people and I are referred to as Rakshasi. We are the overseers of many things, but remain humble in our finite and limited role within the universe. Although the letter I received seems to have broadened my role and capabilities." She said with a slight smile.
P PopcornPie Virus Virus

"It actually sounded pretty cool. They even provided a gym for all of us, and TMs for me. I think I saw an idol café, too." She held her paw over her eye. "They said it would be televised, so I'm hoping to find a, um...'televiser', or whatever it's called."

Marnie listened to Mica's story with a tilted head. "Overseers, huh? Maybe you know me already, then. Go on, what's my name?"

Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness

Being treated like a kid was probably going to be the very least of John's concerns when it came to Arthur. The latter now had his own closest ally to watch out for, now that he'd been recruited into the M.P.F., and didn't have to worry about his own hide. That said, at least the duo were on the same page, like they had been back in New Hanover. Well, as long as Arthur could trust John not to run off.

Morgan didn't really seem to care about Winter nor Steve's unreadable reactions, though he couldn't help but snort quietly as Midna pulled the other gunslinger's hat, quickly raising his hand to cover his small grin at the amusing sight before finally giving John's attire a once-over. He wasn't surprised John wasn't wearing his hat; the new one looked better on him, and besides, it'd probably look weird if both John and little Rin was wearing Arthur's hat simultaneously.

Speaking of which, where was that kid? Morgan knew she loved to play around the Cape, but hadn't seen her in a while. He made a mental note to find her later before getting back on topic, nodding at John's hat.

"Nice hat, by the way," Arthur curtly showed his approval of his close comrade's pulled-down hat before Winter finally decided to interject. He knew the woman well enough to recognize her complete inability to portray emotion whatsoever, so knew she meant well. Of course, her words still weren't reassuring whatsoever, but he still nodded anyways when he locked eye contact just out of respect for a lady.

Finally came Rogers' declaration. He wasn't wrong at all; they all needed help. This was gonna be a tough battle in the long run, and the gunslinger suspected that for every "hero" the M.P.F. recruited, there'd be at least another villain to counter that, maybe more. Who knew how many cronies- like Zant- Ganondorf could've recruited???

"We're all gonna need as much help as we can get." Arthur finally admitted, having a gut feeling that John would probably take this statement to heart to either justify his stay... or worse. Morgan already knew what probably was on John's mind, such as recruiting other people like Sadie and Charles- but was still reluctant. The Van der Linde school of hard knocks had produced a bunch of the most talented outlaws in America... but that was in their own time. They had been huge Channel Catfish in a small pond; now they were tiny fish compared to the metaphorical whales in the ocean!

"We've got folk who can screw with darkness itself-" A bitter tone seeped into his voice at the thought of Zant- "Princesses who can fly-" A glance at Midna- "And people who come centuries ahead of our time. This thing is way bigger than just you and me..." He adopted a grim tone as he remembered the various files he'd read about multiple incidents. There'd already been reports of some evil forces taking advantage of this multidimensional chaos and taking over their worlds; some people had taken refuge in the M.P.F. from the shitshow, but Arthur already knew that incident would probably end up biting everyone in the ass later. But that was another topic for another day; he was more worried about the thought of whatever the unknown could throw at him and John.

1571235863713.jpg

Mewtwo had finally awoken from a deep meditative state Mewtwo floated out of the room he was in to look upon the place he was at "Everything seems the same I feel better than I did before perhaps now is the time to see what I can find." The telekinetic Pokemon stopped floating and walked amongst the area hearing discussions of all kinds until his eyes rested upon the training facility after entering Mewtwo prepared a medium sized ball of dark energy with blue electricity sparking and crackling around it, he threw the ball like it was a baseball and it exploded into the dummy that was propped. "My aim... my aim is still as it should be." after the explosion and blowing up the dummy Mewtwo then got a thought "What if I am not the only pokemon who was sent to this universe? Perhaps I should seek out more Pokemon if there are any here." Mewtwo then turned around and looked to the exit of the training facility.

A bright blush lit up her stone colored face. She waved a pair of hands defensively. "It seems I have misspoken. I only watch over that which is in my world: the vegetation and creatures which inhabit the same areas that we do. Our role on the scale of a single universe is incredible small, but to the planet and those who live there, our role is immense." She bit at her bottom lip, hoping she had cleared up any misconception. She had taken up the habit of biting her lip when her mother told her it was rude to disappear when put on the spot. She was told it made her appear weak and unreliable. While Mica grew up to understand her mother's views, it didn't stop her from wishing she could just become invisible.
P PopcornPie

Sgt. Mike "Psycho" Sykes
1587762522314.png

"Well look what the 'uckin Cape brought in this time. Looks like a few old mates I haven't seen in years or so it seems.

"Well look here, isn't it Arthur, the cowboy?

The cold, condescending British accent came from Mike, himself.

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @Whomever else

1Ybjy0UC_400x400.jpg

"Of course I know the portals you're talking about!" Hatsume exclaimed with a proud smile, bringing her hand up to adjust her goggles a bit. The energetic girl's smile was wide and bright enough to light up a whole continent. Her smile even grew slightly when Miles greeted her, and Mei proceeded to raise a peace sign in greeting. "Well it's nice to meet you, Spider-Man!" The girl exclaimed happily. In a matter of seconds, she had run right back over to Spider-Man's side and began eyeing his suit up and down, as well as... touching it up and down.

tumblr_pbuu50IYPS1vqd5keo1_500.gif

"You know, your suit could REALLY use some upgrades! Have you ever considered wearing some tri-weave titanium armor plating instead of this flimsy little fabric?" She asked while her eyes darted up and down his suit, and her hands touching every area that her eyes weren't already staring at. The eager girl was snapped back into reality, however, as she remembered the portal situation. Like a plank of wood, Hatsume suddenly stood back on two feet, and she stood straight up, at that, almost like a good and proper soldier! "As for the portals..." Hatsume began, cupping her hands behind her back. She shook her head. "Nope! Multiversal technology isn't exactly state of the art yet, you know!"

P PopcornPie Atomic Chucklenuts Atomic Chucklenuts

"Right.. yeah..." Was John's only response to Arthur's words. Well, that and a nod. His gaze moved from Arthur to the room's other occupants, first Midna, then Steve, then Winter. The cowboy forced a smile, one which was shown in a way that it was obviously being forced, as he tipped his cowboy hat forward and nodded some. "It was nice meetin' you all. And thank ya for the opportunity. I promise I'll do my best not to squander it," John said, before turning to exit the room. Before he reached the doors, though, he stopped next to Arthur and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Could you uh... meet me outside, Arthur? There's somethin' I wanna ask you in private." He said, raising his head to give the other three one last wary glance, before turning to exit the room entirely.

Once he and Arthur were well outside the room and in the hallway, Arthur's previous predictions about John's inevitable questions were proven to be true. "Now, I'm sure you've thought of this before, but..." Marston paused and took in a deep, almost anxious sounding inhale through his nose, before quickly exhaling it and continuing. "Don't you think that we should try and get more help from home on this? Sadie... Charles... hell, even Dutch?" John paused again, thinking carefully about his next few words. "They could really help us, Arthur. Or at the very least, they deserve to know what's going on, don't they? I know you and I ain't exactly on the best of terms with Dutch, but... maybe we should try and put aside our issues with him, ya know? Get him to round up Bill and Javier, wherever the hell they crawled off to, so we can have a better chance at takin' that... Ganon character head-on." John's worth spilled out of his mouth like water flowing from a fountain. He was scared, that much was certain. And why wouldn't he be? He'd dealt with shit like Pinkertons and O'Driscolls before, but multiversal warlords, hellbent on destruction?

That was a bit above the average bar fight.

John inhaled again and looked down at the ground. His hands were placed firmly on his hips as he mulled over on his next few words once more. When he decided on them, he looked back up to Arthur one last time. "At the very least, they deserve to know what's comin'. They all do..." John paused, his gaze leaving Arthur's once again. "Even Micah... as terrible as he is, don't deserve that kinda fate. No one does."

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Miles face grew confused as he saw Mei begin to look at him funny, which followed up by her invading his personal space and started touching him everyone. “Whoa. Easy with the costume Mei. Just be careful who you touch like that, at least give a warning before you do something like that.” But the bad news kept piling on as she then informs the group that the MPF’s portal technology isn’t ready professional use yet.

"Well there's gonna be something you can do, anything to help us find who we need to? People are in danger and we need to stop whoever's making those portals. Please, isn't there something else we can use?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore P PopcornPie

Users who are viewing this thread