• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The campfire (ooc to murder/slay a king/god)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
First post can go up soon, basically done an could add a bit more but I was gonna wait to post it as PatriasLover PatriasLover and olive.tree olive.tree still might post a cs

Regardless I'll most likely post it tomorrow or the next day and allow any new players to join either arriving late or already being on the mountain.

If you want to plot anything like characters meeting on the road, who arrived first to dead mountain etc
I'd say do so now as I can make changes as needed to the first post.

As it is presently...
Yahno finds a trail up the mountain and is attacked by overwhelming odds.
Other characters arrive as they want to, presumably drawn to the noise of Yahno roaring fire and screaming in pain or seeing said fire from a distance

Heavenchi Heavenchi Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Gohan510 Gohan510

Rokka would spent several days to build an earthen dome as a base while trying to cull the number of wights with pitfall traps, which probably wouldn't work but if anyone wants to chillfully crush some corpses with boulders or accidentally got into the pit prior to the RP, or something else, then I'm open.

Also this reminded me, since she's now has earth mana I will change Rokka's smithing skill to digging. Time to become the shovel knight.

Wights would appear on the mountain beginning with main trails close to the base so pit traps wouldn't happen pre-emptively but shelter in a dome works as the areas around the mountain is snowy/beast filled

I'm happy for her to realise that getting to close means they attack and taking pot shots/attacking from a distance is worth it aha

Ah, the pace is much faster than I anticipated. Sorry, sorry. I call dibs on posting next. Please no one else do so.

And are you trying to lead them away to kill them or is this becoming an escape? NeonFlow NeonFlow
Allen will gladly rather die here then running away, he’s been journeying for 8 years to find this place anything that comes his way is being tackled on the spot!

And are you trying to lead them away to kill them or is this becoming an escape? NeonFlow NeonFlow
Allen will gladly rather die here then running away, he’s been journeying for 8 years to find this place anything that comes his way is being tackled on the spot!
If you wanna write Allen getting swarmed and then killed in a crowd of Wights that's your choice as a player aha.

Yahno is running away (assuming the others would aswell) so that the overwhelming numbers have to chase them. It's easier to fight the closest Wights from one side rather then being surrounded

Uhhhh hopefully that post works I don’t know where we going next, but with Allen leading the way it could either be really good or very bad lol

Uhhhh hopefully that post works I don’t know where we going next, but with Allen leading the way it could either be really good or very bad lol
I may not have explained it well enough so its a good thing i can clarify here aha

These wights guard the mountain trail, so Allen ran towards the undead archers an mages while the melee undead chased the other three.

They All still collectively dealing with wights as they need to be dealt with otherwise they'll chase our heroes up the mountain where more foes would be.

If you wanna edit your post to reflect that somewhat thats fine...
but I'm also happy if we play it off as Allen ran while Eden, Rokka and yahno dealt with the remaining group lol

I also think in character it makes sense for them to eat the boar Rokka has hidden away and to grow/find whatever food they can mass produce for the journey. After clearing the wights at the base of the mountain it remains cleared.
until someone rests at a bonefire...

Gohan510 Gohan510 NeonFlow NeonFlow Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Eden will be staying close to mr boomerang, since shes also long range but will definitely tail behind the main swordsman of the group. (Where he goes, she'll follow) When everything is peaceful she'll cozy up with Rokka.

AH NEON CHILI, oh wise one.

What are some long range attacks Eden can do? (I wanna stay within your canon lol)

Also @ everybody, inside Eden's pouch:

- 5 strawberry bush seeds
- 5 blueberry bush seeds
- 3 apple tree seeds
- 4 tomato plant seeds
- 3 potato pods (minus one)
- 2 butter lettuce seeds
- 3 cabbage seeds
(15 seeds in total)

But only 3 earth runes that could keep a plant alive without Rokka or Eden's mana. (So only 3 of the plants will be able to stay alive and flourish w/o Eden or Rokka reviving it.)

Last edited:
I may not have explained it well enough so its a good thing i can clarify here aha

These wights guard the mountain trail, so Allen ran towards the undead archers an mages while the melee undead chased the other three.

They All still collectively dealing with wights as they need to be dealt with otherwise they'll chase our heroes up the mountain where more foes would be.

If you wanna edit your post to reflect that somewhat thats fine...
but I'm also happy if we play it off as Allen ran while Eden, Rokka and yahno dealt with the remaining group lol

I also think in character it makes sense for them to eat the boar Rokka has hidden away and to grow/find whatever food they can mass produce for the journey. After clearing the wights at the base of the mountain it remains cleared.
until someone rests at a bonefire...
Yeah this would’ve been great info in your post before i did mine… so dude are you trying to run or fight im not exactly getting you and every thing i seem to drop something although you say its fine give some type of major edit.

Im honestly lost now i thought i did something right. Coming from barely any info in the post and it being my turn

So what allen did work or not if they just going to be chased into more foes? Whats the difference to just work with it?

Yeah this would’ve been great info in your post before i did mine… so dude are you trying to run or fight im not exactly getting you and every thing i seem to drop something although you say its fine give some type of major edit.

Im honestly lost now i thought i did something right. Coming from barely any info in the post and it being my turn
Actually going along with this thought, could we just say that our little group scaddadled fast enough to lose the undead for a moment or two? Just so we can have a bit of a scene change, some character interaction, and some synergy before another fight scene.

Like, because all our characters bunched up, most of the skeletons were where we were. Now that our group kinda got ahead of them, they're behind us? It works since we're at the base of the mountain for the most part right? (Like running in a circle kind of thing?)

Last edited:

Honestly my bad, I thought my rp post was enough to get the idea across.
Rokka caused a break momentarily shouting for them to run,
Yahno runs away shouting they "will fight while avoiding the crowd" something like that,

I figured everyone would have their characters run together or at least split into groups of two to deal with the high number of bone boys in turn rather then one mob. Cutting down the ones closest and then running again to control the fight.
So what allen did work or not if they just going to be chased into more foes? Whats the difference to just work with it?
The difference being the dead mountain arc is full of Wights and I'm not going to kill the main characters in the beginning to said enemies. Working with it would be skipping the fight saying
"they dealt with it" just so the characters can get to another part of the story like learning each other's names or preparing for the climb.

Actually going along with this thought, could we just say that our little group scaddadled fast enough to lose the undead for a moment or two? Just so we can have a bit of a scene change, some character interaction, and some synergy before another fight scene.

Like, because all our characters bunched up, most of the skeletons were where we were. Now that our group kinda got ahead of them, they're behind us? It works since we're at the base of the mountain for the most part right? (Like running in a circle kind of thing?)
I get what you mean but said plan wouldn't work to justify a change in scene,
The baddies at the base of the mountain need to be dealt with before they move to another location as they guard the mountain from any who approach. No matter of the direction, the Wights give chase.
It's why absolutely nothing approaches dead mountain.

Quickest solution is summarizing the fight to a hard fought victory and taking it from their with what our characters would decide to do.

Yahno runs away shouting they "will fight while avoiding the crowd" something like that,

I figured everyone would have their characters run together or at least split into groups of two to deal with the high number of bone boys in turn rather then one mob. Cutting down the ones closest and then running again to control the fight.

The difference being the dead mountain arc is full of Wights and I'm not going to kill the main characters in the beginning to said enemies. Working with it would be skipping the fight saying
"they dealt with it" just so the characters can get to another part of the story like learning each other's names or preparing for the climb.

The baddies at the base of the mountain need to be dealt with before they move to another location as they guard the mountain from any who approach. No matter of the direction, the Wights give chase.

Quickest solution is summarizing the fight to a hard fought victory and taking it from their with what our characters would decide to do.
Okay so essentially im heavily nerfing Allen then, I’ll just beefin up a tad bit then to deal with this crowd the best he can starting up in the journey. Whatever floats your boat captain with all these escapes it gave the impression that everyone wanted to get passed this as if they survived the first step; gettin passed the gatekeepers, to get into a conversational point. I mean your rp so I guess ima just edit it up and split in a group with another perhaps to deal with the threat

Last edited:

So the wights are all over the base of the mountain, got it. So running, just means bumping into more of them. Noted.

Since the next three rounds will probably be use continuing this fight scene;
What are some long range attacks Eden can do? (I wanna stay within your canon lol)

As I was saying im happy to skip the fight somewhat with all of them slaying a decent amount of wights before moving on.

Maybe she has ragga seeds, they form a thick thorny bush with red and yellow flowers that are used in alchemy for poisons/hallucinogens. She could control the thorny bushes to hinder them or crush them via nature mana...

If she has seeds she could grow a human sized tree to swing its branches at any in its solitary range...

Nature mana = nature magic so almost any manipulation of flora can work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back