• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The campfire (ooc to murder/slay a king/god)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So, since there seems to be difference on how we should proceed this. Let's talk this out. I dont like skipping things just because we get a hiccup. We have a few options here, should we:
A) break through the wights and escape their chase
B) Defeats all the wights, somehow, and clear the entrance
C) Retreat and recoup to strike the next day
D) Drop down a dragon who for some reason decided to help us
E) Skip

I personally prefer retreat, since most of Rokka's equipments and her parents are in her base, but I'm perfectly fine with Rokka goes ahead and left all those behind :3
I also do think dropping a deus ex machina like a dragon to help us is viable and better than skipping. Might feel cheap, but its quick solution that can set up plot points for the future (maybe humans aren't the only ones who want the Kings to disappear??)

Its B) though its fine to skip somewhat. The wights will thin out an stop appearing after a certain amount.

Though the idea was for the fight to last long enough for four or more characters to arrive. They have that so they can start winning more handily aha

I'll wait before posting as I'll wrap it up once everyone's been badass/contributes/says let's move on aha

Should probably do one more rotation of posts to solidify everyone’s actions then yeah move along. It doesn’t matter how we go about it I was just confused was all. Im good at adapting as we go along !

Id say he is unconscious or is literally passing out as he slumps down aha

Tell me if I need to change anything. <3

+ what i mean by Eden giving her lap
thumbnail.png

Gohan510 Gohan510 I'm sure I said at the end of a post that most poison can be treated with mana a potion or even a healing rune. If I didn't then my bad

Gohan510 Gohan510 I'm sure I said at the end of a post that most poison can be treated with mana a potion or even a healing rune. If I didn't then my bad
I think you did but I like the post. Can we just say Eden can't heal what she isn't aware of? That's a pretty good nerf to healing too-

fe8fa997f09f196b4f6e3f932b976d53--flying-type-pokemon-pokedex.jpg

This is the bird btw

I don't want to cut anyone off so I'll ask here first.

Is anyone against me doing a timeskip? If you rather we can do it slowly but I'd prefer to kick the plot along...

Im thinking the four learn each others name and spend a good day after the battle preparing for the climb. Gathering whatever they can forage in the area and what they can hunt/carry up a difficult trek.

After six difficult days of walking/climbing a mountain and fighting wights along the way...
they awaken from rest near the peak of dead mountain where they can see the remnants of architecture that was once a church for the god of death.

Picking up with the four entering the ruined sanctum and approaching the first boss fight

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Gohan510 Gohan510 Heavenchi Heavenchi

Eden mass grows stuff,
Allen hunts stuff,
Rokka gets salt from the earth,
Yahno makes jerky with salt an fire,
Shit like that for the climb aha

Last edited:
I'm not against timeskip, but six days is too much I think, at least for now. Plot point is important, yes, but character interaction is important too. In those six days how much Allen has trust the other? Who become the leader (intentional or not) of the group? How many micromilimeter has Rokka grown and brag? I suggest one day timeskip, two at most. That church can be placed somewhere nearby if we need to.

Ruined church is where the magic happens so that starts at the top of the mountain. I get what your saying but the journey is more or less traveling up a mountain as quick and safe as they can with some Wights along the way. I'm happy to run this on a slower boil I just figured it'd be a better transition so we don't have a page or two of "They fought the undead guardians of the mountain"

A decent compromise would probably be, multiple short time skips. First let's finish this scene of, Eden getting Allen into the tent. They all talk, and eat for a bit, get to know each other, everyone preps for the night. Then you could time skip two days, then we can RP the group fighting, now in a more collected manner, making up a camp in this new location, talking a bit on small congrats, sleep/nap, then time skip again?

Im all for the two day skips and such and the point about Allen trusting you all well… we’ll have to live passed Ahno if you want alla that 😂🫡. Considering backstab and betrayal is all someone knows they grow up to be as cautious as Allen

Matter a fact dont even worry about it I’ll have the bird reappear and do my magic later good enough i foreshadowed it ~

So y exactly can’t allen keep the bird? Actually a plot device for him. Wasn’t even brought to my attention before the removal of said creature
Nero is a plot device? I was just making another poop joke at edginess.

Though in all seriousness I think it's a bit off a bird randomly landed on his head and decided to chill, unless small random animals determine whose a good/bad person like disney princesses aha

I more got rid of it cause of all the times i mentioned nothing alive approaching or being near dead mountain.
Rokka's dome is near the mountain, bird arrived in the story at Rokka's dome which makes no sense as it's a alive thing near dead mountain etc

Bird can come be his friend again once Allen leaves the dead area

But then why is there boars and wolves? I dont mind having it gone for now he’ll pop up later on ~ dont trip on it.

One of Allen’s key plot devices actually

Animals and monsters are outside the dead area, within the dead zone is nothing but Wights. I won't trip and neither should you. I don't see how the bird is needed apart from cliche reasons like having a small animal instantly befriend someone to show how nice and cool said someone is

Animals and monsters are outside the dead area, within the dead zone is nothing but Wights. I won't trip and neither should you. I don't see how the bird is needed apart from cliche reasons like having a small animal instantly befriend someone to show how nice and cool said someone is
Hmmm yeeeah i think its best i dropped out especially after reading this message ~ that makes no sense lmao then if its nothing but wights why are we hunting? I dont think u even know how confusing u made this sound but ok lol

Hmmm yeeeah i think its best i dropped out especially after reading this message ~ that makes no sense lmao then if its nothing but wights why are we hunting? I dont think u even know how confusing u made this sound but ok lol
They travel backwards to find animals, sorry if that wasn't clear enough. Not offended at all if you wanna drop.

Can write as if Allen wasn't there or walked off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back