• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The campfire (ooc to murder/slay a king/god)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Not much so far, though the rp can start soonish if it goes on like this

Ive decided Yahno has fire mana, his overall goal for the story will be to breathe Black fire on every King and their anoited.

Last edited:
I'm so excited about this adventure.

Please give my OC lots of work to do lol

They definitely will have shit to do, without spoilers I'm aiming for the king battles to be along the lines of boss fights, some with second or third stages.

I promise not to have to many 10ft humanoids swinging swords the length of cars.

Last edited:
Whatever seeds she's collected.
pluusss
Eden can cause the vines that decorate her staff to grow and expand.
Ayeee, that’s clean I like that.
Wait whaat? So her staff can just keep evolving as the story progresses that’ll be nice to see!

Magic artefacts are made with runes or monster parts to enable a person to use magic of a different kind. The artefact takes the users mana and converts it into the desired effect.
So if Bobbie was a water mage with a dragon tooth sword, the sword would eat water mana and still produce fire.

More importantly,
She needs to stock up on the pirahna plants from Mario aha
20200513_132454.jpg

Ayeee, that’s clean I like that.
Wait whaat? So her staff can just keep evolving as the story progresses that’ll be nice to see!
Thank you, thank you. I was adamant about making a healer and food source of sorts (XD) for our expedition.

Eventually, I want her to evolve to have the ability to slam her staff, cause the vines to travel underground, and sneakily snare enemies.

By the time we reach boss fights as epic as the ones NeonFlow NeonFlow plans on creating, I want her staff to be able to move the ground beneath her enemies and allies.

Magic artefacts are made with runes or monster parts to enable a person to use magic of a different kind. The artefact takes the users mana and converts it into the desired effect.
So if Bobbie was a water mage with a dragon tooth sword, the sword would eat water mana and still produce fire.

More importantly,
View attachment 994962
:hornskiss:*writes that down*

I cant wait to see the emotionless Allen interact with the princess peach, bright-eyed and eager Eden.

Also, Yanho is legally obligated to breathe fire at least once.

She wouldn't be moving the ground, but various forms of overgrown plants could fuck up the collective balance of a battlefield aha

-- Yahno's main tactic Is ripping off a dragon, most threats that don't die to a boomerang require breathing fire or avoiding lol

They definitely will have shit to do, without spoilers I'm aiming for the king battles to be along the lines of boss fights, some with second or third stages.

Aw you got me even more hyped now, I’m on my second play through and currently maiden less lol

More importantly,
View attachment 994962
Noted, that’s actually quite useful to know I’m on the hunt for dragon and ¿darkness? runes.

And aye nah for real 😂

:hornskiss:*writes that down*

I cant wait to see the emotionless Allen interact with the princess peach, bright-eyed and eager Eden.

Also, Yanho is legally obligated to breathe fire at least once.
Lmao Allen is Boo (Ghost), she’ll bring interesting conversations out of him since he’s so used to people not being so nice.

Yanho gotta be bowser then 😂

Yahno's to quick and drunk to be bowser, he's more like if waluigi was homeless and addicted to fire flower power ups

Ayo lol cheers to slaying gods
Just wondering in your cs the background mentioned papa skywalker left in hopes of stopping the "desperate time shambles."

Was that a typo or was something added cause unless I use Google I've no clue what a time shamble is aha

I'll be writing the first post of the rp soon but before I do i wanna ask yall how this sounds...

The rp starts at the foot of the dead mountain, our characters are sharing a camp fire after surviving a unnatural attack.Some of these characters may have met previously having travelled here together but regardless...

They all survived a number of wights, basically a bunch of shadowy skeletons with indvidual weapons and common human mana.

With that said do we want our characters to meet in contrivance or off screen in travel before the start?

Im happy either way but I imagine it was luck and noise which brought them together.

Maybe one had found the path into the mountain and was attacked, the excitement drawing the others to said spot and helping in the fight

I think its best to start with the moment the characters met. Since the casts are stranger to each other its important to establish starting dynamic.

Suppose I can open it up with Yahno having found a mountain pass,
Getting attacked by wights,
Other characters come due to seeing fire and hearing battle,
Obvious evil/unatural enemies bring them together in the moment etc etc

My plan was to skip that somewhat as climbing the mountain involves fighting a bunch of the wights lol didn't want to get to repetitive to start off.

Dead Mountain only has wights and the fallen God of death on top.
Dragons are definitely down the line, though dragons are the top of the food chain (Ignoring any gods) and our characters wouldn't last long against one without the black kings power...

Getting obliterated by end game entity in the prologue, classic. But anyway, you seems to have already have something in mind so just do what you think is wight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back