• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ โ€” ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ฉ

Placing down my interest for this! everything looks so cool and Iโ€™m currently checking the other pages out c:

This looks so amazing! I love the lore! Frantically starts doing my character sheetโ€”

hi! just wanted to say i adore the concept and would love to participate

brb while i zoom to make a cs

hi! just wanted to say i adore the concept and would love to participate

brb while i zoom to make a cs
Hey there! Iโ€™m glad that this caught your eye. The due date for character sheets is February 13th!

Bump! There are two days left until we officially stop accepting characters and begin picking our cast!

Hello everyone! After some discussing weโ€™ve decided to open up the cs once again! We arenโ€™t that far along into the story so integrating wouldnโ€™t be too hard! Not to mention we have eager roleplayers would be happy to help you settle! The cs is up and you can take a at the lore attached to it.

hewwo!

This is my threat of a bump! (โ ไบบโ *โ ยดโ โˆ€โ ๏ฝ€โ )โ ๏ฝกโ *๏พŸ come join us!

hey! i would love to give it another shot ๐Ÿ‘€ still super interested in the story and concept

hey! i would love to give it another shot ๐Ÿ‘€ still super interested in the story and concept

Go for it!
Interested. Would anyone happen to have a list of taken Gods?
None of them are taken! You can apply for whichever you want! Since itโ€™s a big place having siblings and such wouldnโ€™t be out of place!

To all those who are potentially interested Iโ€™ll be making another cs page for those accepted to place their characters in! Those apply can post their characters in this new thread as well!

The new cs is here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back