• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™²πšŠπš•πš• /𝟷𝚑𝟷 πš‚πšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘/

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)

TW TRIGGERING TOPICS

• Recipient
    them
    911 what's your emergency?
    me
    I need help, I'm trapped
    them
    Okay, what's your location? How are you trapped?
    me
    My dad isn't letting me out the house, I need help please send help i'm scared the address is (REDACTED)
    them
    Sending police right away stay on the phone with me. What's your name?
    me
    Im Muse A please hurry I hear him coming up i'm not ready to die
    them
    We're coming just stay on
    me
    DISCONNECTED

This is about Muse A and Muse B. Muse A is the victim calling 911, while Muse B is the neighbor of muse A who shows up at the scene before the police. Muse B hears screaming from the house, immediately going to the door to ask what is going on. The father of Muse A lies and plays it off, but Muse B is suspicious. Since he knows the guy that lives there, Muse A is his classmate. They aren't technically friends but they've talked. Muse B enters the home from the back door, going up to the noise. They find Muse A trapped in a room, crying for help. We may do whatever from here. This will be MxM, they'll both be 18-19, and I can play either. This is a heavy topic, if you have triggers I prefer if you don't PM me for your safety!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back