• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Calamity War (Interest Check)

Gundam Watcher 27

I'm blue bababeeba
This rp is based off the historical fictional conflict in Mobile Suit Gundam. Set 10,000 years before Mikazuki Augus activated the Barbatos, the Calamity War is at its most dire point for humanity. Mysterious machines under the code name Angels, have destroyed many of humanity's colonies and mankind has almost went completely extinct.

However, a possible weapon to defeat the Angels has been designed and in production to defeat the Angels. But this last hope is in danger. An Angel has detected the new weapon and is on its way to destroy Humanity's chance of survival.

And that is where you players come in. You all shall begin the RP piloting Graze Mobile Suits, and after the first Angel you battle is slain, each of you shall receive a variant of the new weapon. The new weapon is what is later known in the future as a "Gundam".

This is an rp I'm hoping to have run and continue on going until the very end, and this rp is meant to be a historical account of what the Calamity War was in the Lore.

Even those not familiar with Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans can Join, but I ask that you are Semi-Litterate and you can post at least 1 paragraph of text.
A character and lore page will be created by next week, and this RP will be open to all who are interested.

So what do you say? You want to defend humanity from the terrifying Angels?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back