The Cafeteria

After work I've got a wedding rehearsal to attend (kill me please and no it's not mine) and hopefully a work out session... I hope to throw a bone out to get the ball rolling later tonight.

I think that your guys' night is my morning, but I'm on break so night owling and coffee and creating a staff member is what i'll be doing. I think i'll go for a head security guard.

I'm also in the process of making a security guard. Just your regular guard who works there because someone paid him top money to do it.

@AI10100 @Aur0ra Gotcha, thank you! I'll wait for a bit to see what you two can cook up then. Kind of works out because I'm exhausted (but I really want to play video games, work on a program, study programming, study for other classes, or watch Korean Drama... I have problems). 

I'm studying programming on my own too, finished the basics (html and CSS) but now confused whether to start Java or c++

The site was down. I'll finish my guy soon

Btw Go for Korean drama the rest can wait

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aur0ra LETS BE FRANDS

Java and C++ are very similar. C++ is used more than Java since Java is rather insecure. I learned Java first though as it was easier to understand for me more than Visual Basic was.

I think we're ready to start and based upon everyone's CSs, I think we will be able to make up for what we lack in staff (they're all lovely!). I'd create another character, but I don't want to spread myself out too much. I may later. Please keep in mind that staff do not offer favoritism and that all patients are viewed as equals (as lowlife, dirty, sinful, ugly ass hats)~

Any questions because I'm ready to get this baby started. If you get lost check here or in the new thread, Asylum Information as I will try to keep the list of active characters, locations, treatments, etc. up to date. Inactivity is expected as we are all human, but do try to warn us all so we can update you later on! If you need to drop the RP, I understand, but please PM me or comment on this post so I know that you're okay and stuff :)

@Jabroni, all righty, I'll look forward to seeing it! 

@AI10100 @Aur0ra @Shadow @0stinato @Reaper 1-1 @CoolGuy @MuffinRPs (hope I got everyone!)

@WolfSol Are the chess tables in the recreational room supposed to be bolted down? If they are, I can edit my post...

Last edited by a moderator:
@WolfSol could my character have stolen crayons at one point in time and so his cell walls and floors are covered in writing from where he's been loosing his mind? I just thought that was a good trait my character could have. It's also kind of a metaphor so yeah.

@MuffinRPs that's quite all right, as long as Feria doesn't find out. I think @Aur0ra's character, Malkovich would go to town on your character though as he and Feria both favor perfection and having a colorful, white cell is definitely a rebellion against such perfection. 

@Shadow, apologies, I need to make sure I'm following all these forums XD Yes, they are bolted down for patient safety (mainly for safety of security due to past issues). Sorry if I failed to mention that!!

@MuffinRPs that's quite all right, as long as Feria doesn't find out. I think @Aur0ra's character, Malkovich would go to town on your character though as he and Feria both favor perfection and having a colorful, white cell is definitely a rebellion against such perfection. 

@Shadow, apologies, I need to make sure I'm following all these forums XD Yes, they are bolted down for patient safety (mainly for safety of security due to past issues). Sorry if I failed to mention that!!

Np, I'll edit my post real quick, then.

I don't mind, Malkovich will be pissed off XD

I think I'll let Baeu and Candy interact a bit more before they get busted by the general 

The epitome of "I, as the writer, would let it go. But unfortunately for you, my character isn't as nice as me. So I've come to the decision to give you a few more posts before s/he comes swooping in."

I'll look into replying either tonight or tomorrow. Got an exam tomorrow in my mathematics class, Lord help me e-e'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back