• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Cabin between worlds: A Rest stop for all adventures. (Always Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
“Alena?” After following the instructions on the Letter kiryl ended up next to the cabin. While alena had saw what had happened and followed suit but ended up in the forest Instead. Where is she! Where could she have gone? Where? Where wherewhere?! He thought while internally panicking and frantically looking around for her.

“yow! That was incredibly strange!” Alena gazed in wonder at the way the world around had just changed around her. Wait wheres kiryl? Maybe he went to that house? Trudging through the forest and the cold towards the Cabin, she cursed at how she should wear something warmer. Maybe i should wear an overcoat, like what kiryl wears.

Last edited:
The pale haired female blinked when she was addressed, not having expected to be. "Oh, um... Yes please, thank you.... What is it?" She asked, her purple eyes studying the drink they were consuming. Her hand went to her rounding belly, "I would prefer not if it is alcoholic..." Though, her more sensitive nose didn't pick up any such odor. Her voice held an older English accent, even as her eyes curiously looked over the group.

The male outside just finished getting the horse under some form of shelter. He built a full stable- far faster than any normal human. But he couldn't just leave the beast to freeze. He went back around the building to go in, spotting someone approaching the cabin.

"Good day, my lady." The male gave a small bow, "if I might ask, what brings one so young out to the middle of such a sense forest?" He called out, waiting by the door in order to open it for her to enter.

Some habits just never died.

Keethan would greet the newcomers “Hey mates. Any of you two care for a slice?” he would say gesturing to the pizza

"oh! well i followed my friend here and i cant seem to find him.." alena explained looking back at the woods searching for kiryl. maybe i did something wrong? am i in the wrong place?

kiryl paced in front of the cabin near the front door. She could be in the woods, the cabin, hell back home! where should i look? he glanced at the cabin and then looked back at the woods. well she doesnt have anything warm on so she would have gone to the cabin. but what if she got lost in the woods and is freezing to death instead?

The male smiled, "well, you must be freezing. Why don't you join my mate and I inside? This cabin seems to hold some form of magic, I am sure it will show itself to him. If he isn't already inside as we speak." The males voice a low and smooth, also with an older English accent. Borderlining on posh, even. He gestured for her to follow him thru the back door.

In his experience with children, he'd learned they didn't do well in the cold. Plus, it was little consequence to encourage the girl to come inside. If she decided not to, well, that was up to her.

Keethan would go upstairs after finishong pizza and some Pepsil
”no way”he said to himself. He hadn’t seen a pool table since he had last been in his universe. He used to be national champion

"oh well if you think he might be." Alena stepped inside, looked around and moved sat down in one of the stools. ahhh so warm.. wait i dont see kiryl in here. maybe he is in one of the other rooms?

Jade started running when he heard his father yell at him to find saftey. Currently there's a war happening in his kingdom of Asgard yes he's a prince and father is Loki. He ran into the woods with Dark Elves after him.After what felt like a century and his lungs feeling like their about to burst he finds the cabin. He slows down and walks to the front door and knocks.
( Open for interaction)

hearing a knock at he door alena perked up thinking that it was kiryl and rushed over to open it.
"kiry-! oh.. sorry i thought you were someone else.." she sighed seeing it wasnt him

meanwhile kiryl was trudging through the woods surrounding the cabin looking for alena and had ended up unusually lost.
daaaaaam it! how i did get this lost?! this isnt like me, normally im the one who keeps alena from geting lost. if alena is out here in this cold she would have froze to death by now.. i really hope she's in the cabin i-i dont know what i'd do if she was out here- after a sneeze he cursed at the wind and pulled his scarf up to cover his freezing face

"oh! i am a proud warrior princess of the kingdom of Zamoksva" she said proudly with her hands on her hips then stepped aside to let the man in
"you havent seen a tall dark blue haired man wearing a green overcoat and white long sleeved shirt have you?" she asked hurriedly

"oh... asgard? i've never heard of that place" she said glancing out the door in hope before closing it.

she thought about this and wondered just how many other kingdoms there were other then the few she knew. kiryl might know. he's always reading and he knows so much that i dont..
she grew more and more anxious the longer she stood there in the room full of unfamiliar people. not being able to stand the lonelyness she was feeling she opened the door and went out to look for kiryl but rushed back in when the chilling wind blew harshly on her bare arms
"BRRRRR! s-so cold "she shuddered rubbing her arms in the warmth of the cabin
(someone be polite and offer her a coat?)

DC looked around with a bit around as she didn't know how she had ended up in the odd cabin. She put her headphones on and knocked on the door, not really expecting anyone to answer. She did need a rest after her long journey from the valley. She knocked again, waiting for someone to open the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back