• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Cabin between worlds: A Rest stop for all adventures. (Always Open)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

KirienIsamu

a determined artist
Need a temporary escape from your life, worn down from your adventures. We are pleased to invite you to stay at our personal home away from home. No need to worry about your world as everything will be as you left if when you decide to return. We hope you enjoy your stay.

On the back of the letter you received contained rather simple directions; only asking you to walk while thinking about the cabin.
The further you walk the more time around you slows, your head starts to spin and vision blurs. You find yourself in a clearing at the center of a forest. In the center stood a large log cabin, windows illuminated by an orange glow.
Contrasting the dark on cold woods outdoors, indoors was much warmer with a fireplace and chandelier lighting the room.
You find you're not the only one here.

-Floor Layout-
Cabin1.png
Cabin2.png

-Rules-
-Common sense
-Fighting other characters is fine but no killing with very few exceptions. (Also if the player doesn't want to fight, Don't)
-This is not a plot-heavy rp so you can drop in and out whenever you want even drop characters and pick new ones. Although if you could write 1 sentence for your character entering and leaving that would be nice so no one is confused who is still active.
-No idea what to do when someone picks a character a previous player has used but we will cross that road when it comes to it.
-Respect other Fandoms.

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood
Alexandra was walking towards the cabin which all worlds are between each other & she was thinking on her mind that she needs some rest from her missions while she is on her thoughts 'Welp. At least the commander can have me taking rest in this cabin.' She then walks inside of the cabin while holding her bag with her guitar & essential stuff that she needs for the cabin.

mira would waddle into the cabin, not knowing where she is or how she got here, she got scared and hid in the corner of the room, the small skeleton cries

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood
Alexandra then saw Mira came into the cabin & she was in the corner crying, when she was looking at her. She realized that Mira is a skeleton saying on her thought 'Now, we have skeletons on this cabin?? Eh, I'll take care of her.'

Alexandra Rose-Greenwood
Alexandra then saw Mira came into the cabin & she was in the corner crying, when she was looking at her. She realized that Mira is a skeleton saying on her thought 'Now, we have skeletons on this cabin?? Eh, I'll take care of her.'

mira would have magical hair that looks like a galagy made of purple, with a similar type of clothing, it was a graident of blue to purple, and also looks as if it has stars, in the middle there was a broach with amethest inside, and sheer shoulder covers and a sheer skit over blue and purple pants she had lights in her sockets representing pupils, they were the color purple, and she had markings on her skull that represented a star, it was located on her forehead, she noticed Alexandra and wimpers

“ouch“ Keethan said as he fell. Dammit must’ve teleported a bit too high . How many times has he teleported. Countless. At this point he couldn’t even count the years, which was kind of scary now that he thought about it

He got up and stretched cracking his back. Man I’m tired he thought to himself

He sighed as he looked around. He saw a cabin farther down must be the place he thought to himself. He then teleported to the front door. he adjusted his bag, and walked in as he thought to himself this better be worth it

Between storming the castle and fighting demons; events of the past few days have been stressful, to say the least. One day away from everything could be worth it. At least until she opened the front door.
So far all she sees is a skeleton crying the corner of the room, a girl who may or may not be getting ready to attack the skeleton, and a masked man who can apparently just casual teleport.
Not that she was the best picture of normal. Being a human with crystals implanted into her body, that show up in the form of multicolored rose tattoos covering her head to toe, as well as her rather enormous collection of weapons, clothing/armor, food, and other objects she found lying around, that she somehow has no difficulty carrying.

Sheathing her sword, Miriam cautiously entered the room. "I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

Ahh this is it! His glowing yellow eyes locking onto warm glow of the cabin in the forest. Finally! A place i wont have to look over my shoulder in. BRRR! With a shudder that over came his whole body after the wind that pierced through his thick clothing blew past him. Holy blesseed nova! its so COLD! thats the one draw back of this place. Rushing inside he sighed as he felt the not cold but not warm air around him. Not as warm as i would like but if it was everyone else would be burning up. He looked around the room and noticed the fire place. Fire! Finally ill be warm for once! Dashing over to the fireplace he crouched down trying to get as close as he can to the fire. So close that if it wasn't for him being from halacandra, and evolution to fit its extremely hot climate, he would be dangerously close to burning himself. Relief rushed through him as he felt warmth for the first time in months. He sighed all his cares floating away. No more meta knight. No more cold. No more stress. Life is good.

(Everything to him is 30-50 degrees colder so if its snowing forget about him going out in it)

Last edited:
Alexandra Rose-Greenwood
Alexandra shrugs at Miriam while checking her spy gadgets saying to the female "Eh, nah. I was here first, at least I found some roommates."

Sylvia of Verdan
Living Room, First Floor

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Magolorsaware Magolorsaware N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus Mira Mira

A note, written in the style of ancient Orin scripts, rather than the New Style and sealed within a letter. Estranged from its surroundings, the parchment seemed fairly new. The hero was cautious, yet tempted to discover its origins. Years of war, and the sudden demise of the Dark Lord Sertek at her own hands seemed hardly improbable to a young face as hers. The ancient legends of the never-ending struggles against the army of darkness were now but a mark upon history. But Sylvia knew better, having braced the Dragonsreach's bureaucracy and the schemes of men, the inevitable fate of mankind's destructions upon themselves was now in motion. For the hero and her companions, their campaign on Saarema had taken its toll. Men and women of the Coalition now sought refuge under the twilight's embrace, while Sylvia wallowed in her own misery. The disorderly transition between war and peace was a subject only addressed by those that lived through it, as history tends to forget or neglect. This posed the question to the ever-moving, eve-fighting, and ever-present Angel of Verdan - "What happens when the war ends?".

Bred in the ashes of despair, and molted by the flames of war, Sylvia had taken up the sword since she came to. Her origins were as foreign to her as the cabin before her. It was a good thing that her companions were at ease on the southern shore of Saarema, away from her miserable state. For she could not bear to look at them in their eyes and remind them that their fight was not over. They have earned their furlough, as did every men and women serving in the expedition. For now, Sylvia believed her cause to be righteous, and that her people and perhaps all of Grozny to be sleeping sound in her absence. For everywhere she went, death followed, and the innocents would die with the rest. A morbid price of victory, she contemplated. Hopefully, she would find what she seeks in this place. A purpose for the enigmatic destiny that eludes her conscience. Sylvia was a warrior, not a ruler. Her fealty was sworn to the inhabitants of Grozny, not the divided states and governments. As she opened the door to the cabin, all her thoughts were dispelled at the sight of the inhabitants there.

The room was bright lit, with facilities to accommodate the weary travellers' needs. The lights seemed to be powered by some sort of energy current to enable its shed of illumination. In Grozny, the concept was the same, but enabled by the concept of magical mana runes and aetherology. She spotted a multitude of personnel before her. Many of whom donned distinctive clothing foreign to Groznyan culture. A certain girl were indulging in her arrays of gadgets, similar to a bygone technomancer of the Silver Isles. A skeleton whose demeanor was far from her appearances that would otherwise catch the already cautious hero to draw her sword. After all, the very sentiment of danger at the sight of an animated skeleton was the usual habit for Sylvia, of whom had slain countless of undeads for he last six years. Near the fireplace resided a certain mage in cerulean robes, who seems to be fond of warm environments. On the other side of the spectrum was a tall and muscular man, whose mask and black hood was as strange as the others in the room. Or perhaps Sylvia herself was the strange one, donning her armor at all times.

Sylvia turned her attention to a certain lady that possesses crystals upon her fair skin. Of all the stranger faces around, it seemed to Sylvia that the young woman bears the resemblance of a Groznyan sorcerer. Sylvia studied those around her, then came to a conclusion that they were all guests of the cozy abode.

"I suppose the Grandmaster of this establishment have yet to present themselves? To whom must I broker words for clarity of this summoning?" Sylvia spoke with firm a voice to those within earshot, announcing her presence with an inquisitive tone.

Magolor

His ears perked up at the mention of someone being a knight. No! I guess im not safe here. With a sigh he swiveled around only to find it wasnt him. He was irritated but yet relived that his happy bliss disturbed by a false alarm.
"I guess the creator isnt as cruel as i thought" he said surpirsed at the trueness of his words

Nikki wandered through the woods as her surroundings shifted before the cabin finally became visible. "Well I'll be damned, there really is one out here." As she got closer she saw all the people inside. She then spotted the kitchen area, seeing the barstools by the counter, she assumed it was some out of the way diner. Nikki then opened the door, the knight and mage instantly catching her eye. "Am I intruding a LARPing session or someth-" She went pale as she saw the skeleton in the corner. Nikki chuckled nervously "T-that's not real is it?"

Keethan looked around at all the different people man there are a LOT of realities I haven’t been to yet he thought to himself. For some odd reason there was a . . . Skeleton? Crying for some reason. A guy who seemed way to obsessed with fire. A woman who was either trying to harass or calm down a skeleton. And some medieval woman with an odd accent Apparently no one thinks this is extremely weird. “I’m gonna need some ibuprofen” he said under his breath as he headed towards the kitchen

"Hey, hey wait!" Nikki said following Keethan to the kitchen, jumping at the chance to be near someone who seemed to be from the same time period as her. "You look like you know what a light bulb is. Do you have any idea what's going on here with these Dark Ages people?"

Keethan turned around startled and faced the woman with red hair. “ they must be from an earlier time line” he said casually “either that or the reality simply had to got through a restart. Nasty stuff when that happens”

Nikki looked confused. "A restart? What's that? Jeez no one here's making any sense.." Nikki sighed and leaned on the kitchen counter. She then perked up again. "Wait.. Earlier timeline.. Are you with Zaibatsu?"

Keethan looked at her slightly confused “a restart happens when normally the reality has too much stored inside it. There is no more room for anything else. But once something exceeds the limit, the universe collapses on itslef and has a hard reset. And what’s zaibatsu? Is that another reality” it seemed odd she didn’t know of the restarts. about 3/4 of the realities he visited knew bout the restarts and were careful not to exceed the universes storage

walking over to the increasing group of people he heard the newest one coment
“I am a descendant of a great advanced race thank you very much!“ he huffed pulling out a photo
“this is the Lor Starcutter she is a beautyful dimension hopping spaceship originally made by the ancients before my race. I found her buried in the side of dormant volcano. i dug her out, repaired her Added a few upgrades and escaped my volcanic wasteland of a planet.” Finished with the Revised story he told to the new people he met and not the full one. He sat down in one of the seats by the table

Keethan listened to the other lady explain about her reality, then turned back to the other lady and said” see once they develop this kind a technology, a reset is bound to happen in at the most 50 years” he turned back to the lady who explained about her reality“ sorry for your future loss” he said mournfully

Nikki turned to the mage, still very confused. She sighed "That doesn't really answer my questions Merlin." She then turned back to Keethan. "So what is this place exactly?"

“This is a different kind of reality. It was made by someone who has knowledge of the multiverse, it’s kind of a grey area. It exist along the borders of multiple realities. The person who made this place must have decided to make it a resting place of some sort” keethan explained

With the building filling up rather quickly it may be a good idea to get out of people's way. Embarrassingly her stomach reminded Miriam how long this journey had been. She mentally rolled her eyes upon recalling all the times Johannes reminded her to eat properly. There looked to be a kitchen nearby, so pulling out a random assortment of ingredients that she either found or bought, Miriam got to work. Miriam couldn't help but overhear the conversation nearby, it sounded like some complicated stuff. Currently, the more relevant question to her would be who is running this place as there doesn't look to be anyone running the building.
" Not to interrupt such an 'intriguing' conversation but would anyone care for some pizza?" She placed the finished dish on the counter, it was one of the easier recipes she found that could go further. In reality, the idea of a universe being destroyed simply because things got to advanced was a bit heavy to take in as well as hitting a little close to home, so she wouldn't mind ending this story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back