• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Bug The buttons for formatting

Jennete

Suit Gangs Official Cuddle Buddy
Maybe I am just being dumb or my settings or something is off but everytime I go to change my alignment or even just my font (along with several other buttons) it won't let me. It simply shows the bar when I click it with just what I clicked showing. For example if I click the alignment button, everything else goes away and it just shows me that button but doesn't let me choose different alignments.

How do I fix this? What is happening?

Maybe I am just being dumb or my settings or something is off but everytime I go to change my alignment or even just my font (along with several other buttons) it won't let me. It simply shows the bar when I click it with just what I clicked showing. For example if I click the alignment button, everything else goes away and it just shows me that button but doesn't let me choose different alignments.

How do I fix this? What is happening?

This is a cache issue, refresh a couple of times with Control + F5 or manually erase it in your browser and it should fix :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back