• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BasDorcha

Golden Age Dinosaur
I would like to Roleplay a story I've had in my head a long time but never been able to complete. Jess, a street rat type girl who has a drug addiction and motorcycle, works at a bar called the Broken Rose. The owner, Jeremy is a tall, dark-mooded narcist who is in love with her but doesn't necessarily show it until something bad happens. I want to play the dom/sub romance that blossoms between them with all the bumps and glitches along the way. Romance? Yes! Drama, sure! Shoot them ups and mayhem? Maybe! If the story goes there! Intrigue? Any of these are good along with anything else that might come up. I do want this to be modern realism, please keep that in mind.

Also some specs I'd be interested in seeing in Jeremy (not required just interested in possibly seeing) -
Dark hair, fair skin, over 6"... doesn't have to be beefy I love lanky guys. Jealous - yes. Possessive - yes. But kind of an asshole too. If you have triggers due to playing with a character that will talk about using drugs or alcohol please do not respond as its sort of key for my character.

I hope this catches your attention!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back