• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Broken Ones {FxM or FxF}

MehIsPotato

While you may try to run, you won’t make it far enough to say you did.

The Broken Ones are the humans who failed to escape the camps everyone was put through. Some have wings. Some have a canniblic taste for their own species. Their point is to hunt down anyone who did escape.

No one knows why, except for Allison Deragold(my oc), the daughter of the head scientist. She is secluded and has trust issues. It is rumored that her father abused and starved her. Will you be able to hunt her down and get close enough to find out why? What will happen if you do?

If you're still interested I would love to give this a shot. Do you prefer to talk/roleplay here or on other places like Discord?

Maximum Ride is a book series where the government performed experiments on children for years until a large number of them escaped and some others were sent to get them.

While you may try to run, you won’t make it far enough to say you did.

The Broken Ones are the humans who failed to escape the camps everyone was put through. Some have wings. Some have a canniblic taste for their own species. Their point is to hunt down anyone who did escape.

No one knows why, except for Allison Deragold(my oc), the daughter of the head scientist. She is secluded and has trust issues. It is rumored that her father abused and starved her. Will you be able to hunt her down and get close enough to find out why? What will happen if you do?

Sounds interesting! If it’s still open! I’m down! (;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back