• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dance of the corvids

||🌹"You kiss me like it was your job." 🦴 ||
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Outside a bustling Twoleg town resides a calm forest, where red squirrels play and foxes frolic.

It was the middle of Greenleaf when the story of the Broken Memories Territory began, and the forest would change forever.

The four original clans were falling. Wars were breaking out. Floods and fires ravaged the Lake Territory. Many cats were dying, even leaders falling. The four clans could go on no longer. Nowhere to run. They were doomed.

But Starclan was determined to continue the legacy of the Clans. They reached out to three cats; Water, the Deceitful and swift; Fire, the strong and inquisitive; and Nature, the sweet and loyal.

"Go," they said to them. "Go to the nearest wood, and build a Clan, a Clan of cats."

Although terrified, the three had headed to the same, nearby wood. They all met in the middle of the forest, near a locked-up, stone structure. Before one could say anything, they noticed a ball of blinding light coming from inside the structure. The light called to them.

"Water, go to the murky waters of the south; Fire, the tall trees to the southeast. Nature, you shall go to the northern grass field. There, you shall begin your legacy."
"As leaders of your Clans, your names are Waterstar, Firestar, and Naturestar. Your Clans shall be named after you."

The three leaders soon arrived at their specified locations. It took a week to build every Clan.

It has been many moons since those events. Now the three clans are thriving...

that is until 6 kits were born. one Calm and collected, one Chaotic and Kind, one Mean and manipulative, one Humble and lively, one Odd and truthful, and one Sweet and secretive.

all of the different backgrounds, all of the different clans, but all with the same prophecy.

Hello everyone! i am BelovedR_se, but you can call me Rose or Dandelion ^^
if I have caught your interest for this rp, I am gladly accepting people who would wish to join!
just follow the rules of rpn and mine and we will have no problems :]
BTW- all 6 cats whom will be known as ´main characters´ will be apprentices until further notice, and you can choose how old they are, but not too young lol
Every role is open other than one of the Water clan main 6 cats ( that's what we shall now call the cats whom have the prophecy lol), which belongs to my OC, DreamPaw.
All 3 clans must have 2 of the main 6 in there so its even please.

Oooh, I might be interested in this; the mean and manipulative one might be pretty cool for a fireclan cat

cool! if you still want to make a character, I will link the characters on here in a second.

oh wait i cant- just follow this link and the main link will be there too

Literacy dont matter here. Just be accurate around what your cat is doing and how it reacts

i honestly feel like DreamPaw, soon to be DreamStar, will most likely invite FlamePaw to DreamClan, free from the warrior code where they can make their own

Last edited:
i honestly feel like DreamPaw, soon to be DreamStar, will most likely invite FlamePaw to MistClan, free from the warrior code where they can make their own
They just be like

"Oh? What's this? Rules I can make up? Shit I can get up to? Sign me up."

nice. add your character

gonna add the link soon

the FireClan main 6ś are filled! sorry! only natureclan and firecaln are opened at the moment, and there's one spot left in each

CCan
Outside a bustling Twoleg town resides a calm forest, where red squirrels play and foxes frolic.

It was the middle of Greenleaf when the story of the Broken Memories Territory began, and the forest would change forever.

The four original clans were falling. Wars were breaking out. Floods and fires ravaged the Lake Territory. Many cats were dying, even leaders falling. The four clans could go on no longer. Nowhere to run. They were doomed.

But Starclan was determined to continue the legacy of the Clans. They reached out to three cats; Water, the Deceitful and swift; Fire, the strong and inquisitive; and Nature, the sweet and loyal.

"Go," they said to them. "Go to the nearest wood, and build a Clan, a Clan of cats."

Although terrified, the three had headed to the same, nearby wood. They all met in the middle of the forest, near a locked-up, stone structure. Before one could say anything, they noticed a ball of blinding light coming from inside the structure. The light called to them.

"Water, go to the murky waters of the south; Fire, the tall trees to the southeast. Nature, you shall go to the northern grass field. There, you shall begin your legacy."
"As leaders of your Clans, your names are Waterstar, Firestar, and Naturestar. Your Clans shall be named after you."

The three leaders soon arrived at their specified locations. It took a week to build every Clan.

It has been many moons since those events. Now the three clans are thriving...

that is until 6 kits were born. one Calm and collected, one Chaotic and Kind, one Mean and manipulative, one Humble and lively, one Odd and truthful, and one Sweet and secretive.

all of the different backgrounds, all of the different clans, but all with the same prophecy.

Hello everyone! i am BelovedR_se, but you can call me Rose or Dandelion ^^
if I have caught your interest for this rp, I am gladly accepting people who would wish to join!
just follow the rules of rpn and mine and we will have no problems :]
BTW- all 6 cats whom will be known as ´main characters´ will be apprentices until further notice, and you can choose how old they are, but not too young lol
Every role is open other than one of the Water clan main 6 cats ( that's what we shall now call the cats whom have the prophecy lol), which belongs to my OC, DreamPaw.
All 3 clans must have 2 of the main 6 in there so its even please.
I be chatioc and kind in fire clan? I'll be a she cat named yewpaw (when a warrior cat I be yewbite?)

Attachments

• IMG_20220219_233018_1.jpg
    IMG_20220219_233018_1.jpg
    706.8 KB · Views: 1
sadly the main six of fireclan are filled, sorry! the only one left open is Natureclan, though you could still have the personality type

alright! Imma add you to the OOC chat. were currently figuring out a few things in plot. go ahead and scroll up to find where the Character sheets are

Users who are viewing this thread

Back