• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Breathtaking World Of Acheron (Interest Check)

Maven said:
OH and Everyone, we will also be searching for a third person to join us in the Ranks of GM, because this will be a lot to handle so if you are up to it, please contact us and we will discuss that path.
Hm, that does sound intriguing but I'm not sure if I have the time.

CrimsonEclipse said:
If you guys won't mind, I'd love to be the third gm.
We will need samples of postings, and then StoneyJr and I will get together later today to discuss your possibility of become our third GM.

And do you have anything in mind for the time solution? I mean that there are RPs where while 2 character consumes their breakfast, another 2 already traveled equal to many days. Do you intend to control time, by any meanings? Regardless of your answer, I'd like to join, it's just a question that has been bothering me for a while.

Brwler said:
And do you have anything in mind for the time solution? I mean that there are RPs where while 2 character consumes their breakfast, another 2 already traveled equal to many days. Do you intend to control time, by any meanings? Regardless of your answer, I'd like to join, it's just a question that has been bothering me for a while.
Well there is a western and an eastern hemisphere. To be honest this hadn't really crossed our minds. This is a very good question. Try not to make too much time progress in each post, at most a day or so, that way other people's posts don't get swept away with the progression of time.

Abyss said:
When will the thread be up?
Soon, tomorrow or Sunday, though the latter is the latest. StoneyJr, is doing a Convention right now and I am interviewing for the position of 3rd GM. Once that is settled we will make an official thread and start this. :D I promise this isn't dead.

This does definitely look quite interesting. I'm fairly certain that I'd like to be a part of it. I really enjoy the detailed layout of teach of the classes and races available, as well as the fact that it's an entire world, rather than just a smaller part of one.

Looks like it has great potential! I'll bee keeping an eye out, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around when the thread's ready to go. :D

FrostShatter said:
This does definitely look quite interesting. I'm fairly certain that I'd like to be a part of it. I really enjoy the detailed layout of teach of the classes and races available, as well as the fact that it's an entire world, rather than just a smaller part of one.
Looks like it has great potential! I'll bee keeping an eye out, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around when the thread's ready to go. :D
Well I know we would love to have and anyone else that wants to join. :D

I promise you all that this thread and idea is not dead. I am still awaiting for CrimsonEclipse to finish their things for their GM App. StoneyJr, is going to be done with their Convention tomorrow so it is likely that Monday will be the first day this goes up for sure.

Brwler said:
Is there anything in which you, GMs, could use some help in?
Well yes. We actually need to have a 3rd GM to help us run this thing. Unfortunately the interview with CrimsonEclipse has stalled so I will have to look for someone else.

Proxy said:
I would be willing to help out~
For all those wanting to help, and possibly be a GM, I need to you send me a PM with your response to ALL 3 of the Following situations. Now also all three of these ideas are under copyright so don't think you could steal them for an RP you want to run. This is to understand and get samples of your RP style and technique as well as your quality of writing. Yes this is lengthy and yes they need to be in depth. The third GM would need to have the ability to respond to these. Best of luck to anyone who wants to be the third GM. I look forward to getting a PM with your responses.

Situation 1 Far Future: The Earth died many millennia ago and humanity fled to the stars in search of a home. Twelve Ark Ships were launched, and as the time passed five were lost. A probe sent out found a planet that the ARK Council dubbed,Terminus as it would be the terminal end of their long journey. Together the seven remaining ARK Ships began to set their path towards Terminus, yet this would not remain as more probes from the Victoria System (Humanity's Victory of Finding a new home) revealed eight livable planets. Each of the ARK Ships chose a destination and split up. The Seven became the Colonies of: Terminus, Acheron, Prometheus, Charon, Silvanus, Proserpina, and the binary worlds of Liverna and Aurora. They for a time lived in peace and harmony, but that time is rapidly ending as their colonies are now two centuries old. You are the leader of the Terminus Starship, Cassiopeia, your ship has been sent to the Colony of Acheron to meet with dignitaries about a ceasefire to the First Colonial War between Acheron, Prometheus and Charon against Terminus, Silvanus and Proserpina. Liverna and Aurora have remained neutral though that is set to change as Liverna has expressed sympathies with Acheron and Aurora favors Terminus. You must meet with these dignitaries and end this war before more people and possibly all of humanity are lost. Resources are thin, your position is favorable though this is a stalemate as of now. Beware intrigue and now that the Coalition stands behind you Captain. Best of Luck to you and may the Divines bless your negotiations. (Sorry... I know this is a lot. Really in all honesty this could be an RP itself. Just RP the Cease Fire Negotiations and give me what you have on that. If you need a lot of time, that is fine. The more detail you can give the best.)

Situation 2 Modern Times: Welcome to the 21st Century! The second decades is a little short of half way through, and you my friend are in a political elite. The world is spiraling out of control as nations throughout Europe are engaged in a nasty, losing war against the Russians. Nuclear Bombs were completely destroyed in the 1991 following the end of the Soviet Union, meaning this is a conventional war. YOU are the President of the United States, NATO is breathing down your neck for not having engaged the Russians and having remained neutral. Two American warships have been sunk in the Bearing Strait near Alaska by a small Russian task force claiming they had been fired upon. This may be the Russian's testing the resolve of the American people to stay out of the war. Decide what to do, how to do it, and prepare your nation for war. To further complicate matters you are the first female President of the United States, though you do enjoy your party in control of Congress with a Super Majority in both the House and the Senate. (Good Luck, again sorry for the length and the situation. Give it ago Madam President.)

Situation 3 High Fantasy: You see smoke rising on the horizon, where your village is, panic runs through your mind not knowing if it is a simple fire or an attack that may or may not have killed your family. (This is all the info you have to work with on this one... This should allow for the most creativity.)

Okay so you have two situations where you are forced to play a certain person, though the background is rather specific as what has happened, and you must now resolve the issues at hand. If you have questions about details not specified above you are welcome to ask. If you NEED me to RP characters for you to interact with you may do so. Though I give you permission to control everything, from details to characters you are not. Just put all that in italics and your actual character in normal font. Again you may ask for me to assist in any way, though I am rather interested to see how you deal with these situations. Also know that each of these was made up here and now, and that I will own these and possibly keep them for future RPs I may do. Best of luck.

Interesting, so essentially three writing samples. Well then I will get to it but I will only be able to start after a hour and a half so my response may be delayed.

Proxy said:
Interesting, so essentially three writing samples. Well then I will get to it but I will only be able to start after a hour and a half so my response may be delayed.
It's fine. That is like no time in my mind. CrimsonEclipse has had 3 days and has not given me anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back