• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Breakfast Club, but modern.

TheSunVanished

Follower of the Vanished Sun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you haven't seen the Breakfast Club, go watch it. It's HILARIOUS. Anyways, what I came here to post is my idea.

My idea is the Breakfast Club's members (Bender, Claire, Andrew, Allison and Brian) eventually making the Breakfast Club more than just a detention group. To quote the ending, "You see us as you want to see us—in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain...and an athlete...and a basket case...a princess...and a criminal. Does that answer your question?" Maybe they have children who are also in the same situation. The Breakfast Club is not just a group of delinquents. It's become synonymous with the original five and their children.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Breakfast Club is one of, if not my favorite movie. I'm definitely interested

Counting myself, that's four. we need one more before I close this IC and begin making everything else. I haven't done so because I've been busy with gaming groups and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back