• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Bravest Souls || Warrior Cat RP

Ravenpaw

Just a cinnamon roll :)
StarClan Warrior.jpeg
Story:
The four Clans have lived peacefully beneath StarClan for moons. There have been few battles and the prey is running fine. Everything seems perfect... but little do they know, a new threat is about to rise.
Strange rogue cats have started to attack the Clans... stealing prey, and on some occasions even trying to kill cats.

Sometimes they've succeeded.
These cats aren't like BloodClan. They didn't come from any Twolegplace. They've lived as rogues their whole lives, and they want to have their own territory. Not only that, but they want to kill every cat in that territory. The Clans will have to work together to fight them off.
But there's one problem... the leaders are quite stubborn, and they wouldn't help each other even if it means destruction.
StarClan has sent a prophecy:

Scavenger and predator will battle to the death, and the stars will fade away.
What does this mean? Could StarClan really be threatened?
The only hope are the brave young cats of each Clan, who may be able to save the forest.

Roleplay:
Ok, so if you've read to here, you're probably a hardcore warrior cats fan, and also are probably interested in this RP. A few rules:
I'd really like it if you could use teases like "mouse-brain," or "stupid furball" instead of a normal human insult, so it's more like the real warrior books. Also, it'd be nice if you could right a minimum of two paragraphs. You can write as much as you want, but please make it at least two paragraphs most of the time. And I'm fine with some romances, and the romances will be totally LGBTQ friendly (like, if you wanted a couple like, for example, Firestar and Sandstorm that's fine, and it's also fine to have one like Ravenpaw and Barley or Tallstar and Jake that's totally fine, too.) Oh, and, just so you guys know, I'm on book 2, Dark River, of the third series, Power of Three, so I don't know really anything about SkyClan yet, I've just heard about it in other warriors stuff. So I probably won't include much about SkyClan. Sorry. If it's available to all of you guys, I'd love to have a Discord server where we can just chat and hang out.

Characters:
It'd be nice if you could have a real picture of a cat, but it's TOTALLY FINE if you can't. And if you have artwork of it that you drew yourself, I'd love to see that just as much as a real picture. And, if you don't want to put in a picture at all, you can just put in a detailed description of the cat, like in the books. Or you can do both. I'd also like you to include things like Clan, family, mate, personality, and skills (are they good at hunting? What about fighting?) And if they're an apprentice, make sure you put their mentor! I myself will be acting all of the NPCs, the other cats in the Clans that aren't being played by you guys. Here's a basic outline, feel free to add more to it if you want!

Basics:
Name: Name here
Sexuality: Sexuality here (this is optional if you really don't want to)
Clan: Clan here (you could even do StarClan if you really wanted to!)
Leader: Leader's name here
Deputy: Deputy name's here
Medicine Cat: Medicine Cat's name here
Role: Role here (leader, deputy, medicine cat, warrior, queen, apprentice, even elder or kit)

Appearance:

StarClan Warrior.jpeg
(Putting a picture is optional, you can just describe it, although a picture would be nice ;) )
Description: Tabby tom with green eyes

Personal Info:

Family: Mother, father, siblings
Mate: Mate here if they have one
Personality: Personality here
Skills: What are they good at?
Strengths: Strengths here
Weaknesses: Weaknesses here

Last edited:
Okay so I am wondering what the clans are because then it'll be easier for me to choose which clan I want to be in! If you would do that please.

Okay so I am wondering what the clans are because then it'll be easier for me to choose which clan I want to be in! If you would do that please.
You can be in either ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, WindClan, or even StarClan if you really wanted to! (and if you've read far enough to know about SkyClan, then you could be part of SkyClan, too, just know that I don't really know much about them.)

Name: Cedarpaw
Sexuality: lesbian
Clan: Shadowclan
Leader: Sparrowstar(a large silver she-cat with pale grey flecks, she has orange eyes*idea*)
Deputy: Maplesplash(a cream tom with golden stripes, he has amber eyes*idea*)
Medicine Cat:Brambleleap(a brown tom with darker paws, he has green eyes*idea*)
Role: warrior's apprentice

Family: (anyone who wants to be her family can be her family)
Mate: (she is way too young to have a mate)
Personality: doesn't let other cats control what she thinks, can be hostile when first meeting another cat, friendly
Skills: She can jump pretty high(5 feet) and far(6 feet)
Strengths: fighting
Weaknesses:cannot swim at all and she can only run at 30 miles per hour

Petalkit.png

Last edited:
1)"From this day forward, Cedarkit shall now be know as Cedarpaw,"Sparrowstar yowled "Cedarpaw, your mentor is *insert mentor name here*."2)As Cedarpaw nudged her nose against her mentor,*insert mentor name here* and he/ she doing the same, she could hear her clanmates chanting her name. 3)"So when are we going to train?"Cedarpaw immediately asked, her aqua eyes sparkling with enthusiasm. 4)"We have to take the tour of the territories first" *insert mentor name here* meowed, regarding his/her new apprentice with amusement.

5)Cedarpaw listened carefully as her mentor described the clans and their territories, as she neared the Riverclan border, she gagged and muttered "it smells like dead fish." 6)"Their biggest asset is swimming"*Insert mentor name* explained, "they hunt fish and rarely hunt land creatures" 7)They then went to the Windclan border, where Cedarpaw found she could handle the smell much better, there was a scent mingled in with the smell of cats that she could recognize. 8)"Rabbit" *Insert mentor name* meowed, "Windclan hunts them, Windclan are also fast runners." He then flicked his tail at a long-legged white she-cat, her eyes fixated on the rabbit she was chasing.
9)After she toured the rest of the territories, Cedarpaw stumbled into camp exhausted, she imediately grabbed a mouse and flopped down of the camp ground.

"Wait," meowed Nightstorm (Cedarpaw's mentor,) before you settle in to eat, bring Featherfoot and Ivyshine some fresh-kill in the nursery. I think Thistlepaw has already brought some to the elders." Then, as he'd already done his fair share of hunting, dragged a squirrel out of the pile and settled down beside Oakfall and Heatherpelt to eat.
Ridgepaw and Thistlepaw bounded over to Cedarpaw as she made her way to her paws to carry out Nightstorm's order.

"All you have to do is deliver fresh-kill to the queens? Lucky! Me and Ridgepaw have to replace the bedding in the elders' den! They're going too easy on you," Thistlepaw mewed. Ridgepaw rolled his eyes.

"Oh, for StarClan's sake, Thistlepaw! It's not the end of the world! And besides, she has less to do cause it's her first day!" he turned to Cedarpaw, "Hi! Welcome to the world of apprenticeship,"

Meanwhile, in ThunderClan:

Sagestripe, Stonepelt, Jaguarclaw, and Thymepool were on a border patrol. Sagestripe stopped to scent the ShadowClan border.

"Strange," he meowed, "I think I can smell another scent, other than ShadowClan," his expression darkened. "Rouges," he reported. They'd had a lot of trouble with rouges in the past. Stonepelt stepped forwards. He scented the air beside Sagestripe.

"You're right. And fresh, too. We must've just missed them. We should report this to Smokestar as soon as poss-" suddenly, a screeching, dark gray bundle of fur flew out of the bushes and landed smack on top of him. Taken by surprise, the rouge was able to pin Stonepelt down. More and more rouges poured in, surrounding them.

"ATTACK!" screeched the one on top of Stonepelt. Her cats obeyed. A mottled dark brown tom flew at Sagestripe and bit down on his leg. Sagestripe yowled in pain and scraped his claws down his attacker's belly. But the rouge held on. Another rouge managed to pry the prey away from Thymepool, and Jaguarclaw raced to help. But even more rouges flung themselves into battle, and they couldn't take back the prey, or get away from the rouges. Sagestripe heard Jaguarclaw gasp in disbelief. He turned his head, and saw in horror that Stonepelt lay motionless, eyes glazed and staring at nothing, blood pouring from a torn throat. He was dead. The leader of the rouges yowled in triumph. Jaguarclaw, who had been Stonepelt's apprentice, threw herself at the leader in fury. The mottled brown rouge who had been fighting Sagestripe let go of his leg long enough to caterwaul,

"FLAME! LOOK OUT!" Flame jumped out of the way at just the right moment, sending Jaguarclaw sprawling into the dust. Sagestripe took the opportunity that the rouge let go of his leg, and bit down hard on his ear. Yowling in pain, the rouge retreated. He rushed over and flung himself at Flame, with Thymepool and Jaguarclaw by his side.

"Retreat! We've got what we came for!" Flame yowled. She and her army fled into the bushes.

"We won't forget this!" Jaguarclaw snarled after them. Thymepool rushed to Stonepelt's side.

"I... I can't believe it. Everything was going fine... we've lived in peace for so long... it was just out of nowhere..." she looked up, an expression of anger and a want for revenge in his eyes, "We must go tell Smokestar immediately."

(1)Cedarpaw picked up a mouse and a blackbird and brings it to Featherfoot and Ivyshine, who were in the nursery. (2)"How are you guys doing?"Cedarpaw meows while setting the prey down, "when are your kits due, by the way?" (3) After the two queens told her(and if they have kits, what are their names?), Cedarpaw stepped back out of the nursery and sat down beside Thistlepaw and Ridgepaw. (4)She had heard what both of them had said and gave a nod, "yeah thanks for the warm welcome both of you" (5)Cedarpaw felt comfortable with these two cats, "Friends?" she said while going to the freshkill pile (6) Cedarpaw picked up a vole and began to eat it, she was still too scared to try a frog or lizard. (7)"So, what was being an apprentice like" Cedarpaw asked Nightstorm. "I want to know who your mentor was, what did you have to do" (8)After that, Cedarpaw tried to walk around a little, her legs had began to cool down, but they still ached anyway.(srry if it is all over da place, I am not used to writing this much in rps )

Last edited:
(ShadowClan)
Featherfoot purred as Cedarpaw approached.

"We're doing fine, thank you Cedarpaw. Congrradulations on your new apprenticeship," she glanced at the fresh-kill and swiped her tongue over her lips, "thanks for the fresh-kill!"

"Oh--- I just had my kits," Ivyshine replied when Cedarpaw posed the question, and shifted positions so that the two kits suckling in the curve of her belly were visible to Cedarpaw, "this tortoiseshell she-kit is Grasskit, this dark ginger tom is Dawnkit. Me and Squirrelspring are so proud!" she gazed fondly at her kits.

"Yes. And Coalkit, Stormkit, and Shadekit are almost ready to be apprentices. They've been pestering me all day to be able to sleep in the apprentice' den like you," Featherfoot purred, "well, goodbye then, and thanks for the fresh kill!"

"Friends?" Cedarpaw asked Ridgepaw and Thistlepaw as she made her way back to the fresh-kill pile.

"Of course! Want to hunt together tomorrow?" Ridgepaw meowed. Thistlepaw, seeming a bit uncomfortable, gave a little nod to Cedarpaw. The two headed off, and Cedarpaw went to ask Nightstorm about apprenticeship.

"Well, my mentor was Mousetail. Don't tell him I said this, but in my opinion he was a bit unnecessarily tough and strict with me. You're my first apprentice, and I've been trying to not be too tough, so you can have the best apprenticeship of any cat. And... what I had to do... well, pretty much what you've been doing. We started, of course, with the first rule any apprentice learns, the first rule I taught you: the Clan must be fed first. And... y'know, I learned the hunter's crouch, and some basic battle moves. And then I had to my apprentice chores, like feeding the queens and elders, cleaning out the elders' bedding and checking them for ticks, and putting mouse bile on the ticks that they did have... I wasn't so fond of those tasks," amusement gleamed in his eyes, and he shook his head, "well, you might as well eat that vole and relax. You did well today," Nightstorm turned away and padded off to the warriors' den.

(ShadowClan, at ThunderClan border)
"Hmm. I smell rogues. Just over the border," Maplesplash wrinkled his nose in disgust, "we should keep watch," the words had barley left his mouth when a patrol of rouges jumped on top of them.

"We've already killed one of 'em! We don't need to do it again for now... but grab all the prey you can carry! With food from ThunderClan and ShadowClan, we'll be eatin' good tonight!" a dark gray she-cat yowled.

"You can try, you crow-food eaters!" spat Swiftheart, who was raking her claws down the belly of a mottled brown rogue. Already killed one of us? What is that rogue talking about? Is everyone at camp okay? Or are they talking about ThunderClan? What's going on? Thoughts whirled and raged in Sootpelt's mind. The three ShadowClan battled hard for their prey, but there were just too many rogues.

"Retreat! There's no way we can win this battle, and there's no point in losing good warriors!" Maplesplash yowled, and since he was the deputy, the cats reluctantly obeyed.

"That's right you little cowardly furballs! Run away to your mothers!" Flame yowled after them. The ShadowClan patrol sprinted all the way back to camp.

"Ambush! There's been and ambush of rogues"

1)"su-" "WHAT?" Cedarpaw screeched, her fur rising as she sheathed and unsheathed her claws. 2)Cedarpaw slinked back to the apprentices den, put in a sour mood by the news. She plopped down on her nest 3)Cedarpaw closed her eyes, and fell asleep, wanting to sleep away all her problems. 4)Cedarpaw woke up(this is just a nightmare) in a meadow, there was a river that ran at a steep slope, she stepped in the river. 5)Cedarpaw skidded off Shadowclan soil and flailed around. 6)Cedarpaw awoke with a start,her green eyes first filled with fear and then calmed dawn gradually. 7)The news of the rogue ambush rang freshly in her ears and she groaned, she hadn't forgotten it 8)"Why now"she thought."Sparrowstar, should we mention the rogue attack at the gathering?" she called once in the clearing.

So the apprentice chores are gonna be if there is nothing going on in rp that is important and also, is Ridgepaw Nettlepaw)

(ShadowClan)
Sparrowstar sighed.

"I do not want to show weakness, but Maplesplash said that they'd said something about killing another Clan cat. This could be a problem for all four of the Clans. And if it is, we need may need to work together to solve the problem. Speaking of the Gathering, tonight is the night of the full moon. I suppose we'll find out the reaction of the other Clans tonight," she turned her head to Cedarpaw, "you'll be coming with us tonight. This'll be your first Gathering on only your second day of apprenticeship! You're quite lucky, in my opinion," she purred, "this should be exciting for you!"

The group of cats going to the Gathering lined up in front of the tree bridge.

"Be careful, Cedarpaw," Nightstorm murmured to his apprentice, "it's more slippery than it looks." With Nightstorm helping steady her, Cedarpaw was able to make it across, and onto the island.

The clearing was packed! The scents were overwhelming, with ThunderClan, RiverClan, and WindClan there along with the ShadowClan cats.

"Looks like we're last here," Nightstorm meowed. Smokestar, Slickstar, and Swiftstar (I just realized all of the leaders' names start with an 's' XD,) were already perched on the lower branches of the huge oak in the middle of the clearing, and Iceclaw, Duskstorm, and Brackenheart stood among it's tangled roots. Sparrowstar and Maplesplash made their way over to join them.

"Hi! Are you the newest ShadowClan apprentice? My name's Robinpaw. How about you?" a ginger-and-white she-cat meowed. Before Cedarpaw could answer, Smokestar yowled for the Gathering to begin.

"There is good news, and bad news. The good news is that ThunderClan has a new apprentice. Congratulations, Yewpaw, on your new apprenticeship!" Yowls of congratulations and approval sounded through the clearing, "But now is the time for the bad news. We have lost a good warrior. Stonepelt died when a group of rogues attacked us on a border patrol. They were ruthless, and killed him just to get a mouse and a squirrel. He died a brave death, trying to protect and feed the Clan," a grief-stricken wail rose among the assembled cats. Sparrowstar stepped forwards to talk.

"ShadowClan has also had some problems with rogues. They attacked one of our patrols as well, although none of our warriors were badly injured. On a brighter note, I'd like to congratulate Cedarpaw on her apprenticeship," there were a few mews of congratulations, but most cats were talking about the rogues in hushed whispers.

The rest of the Gathering was fairly normal, as neither RiverClan nor WindClan had had any rogue troubles. The cats started assembling back into their Clans.

"Hey! They said your name was Cedarpaw, right? We didn't get a chance to talk earlier,"

1)"Thanks,Nightstorm"Cedarpaw muttered while looking ahead of her, but nodding in appreciation 2)"Yeah"she meowed whole having her eyes narrowed, deciding whether to trust Robinpaw or not, she sat down as the gathering begun. 3)"so, Thunderclan has rogue problems too, huh?"Cedarpaw thought, "so not just us" 4)"Yeah, but I never got your name."Cedarpaw meowed. "Who are you?" she meowed, staying behind while getting the apprentices name. 5)Cedarpaw went back to camp, thinking about the gathering. 6)"Can we start training tomorrow,Nightstorm, just in case the rogues attack again?" 7)"okay..."she mewed, then crashing down exhausted on her nest. Her legs felt stiff and she stretched them before falling asleep and hoped no-one would ask her about the gathering. 8)Its as if her brain knew what she was going on, and had yet another nightmare, which happened when there was bad news.

"Oh-- my name's Robinpaw. Nice to meet you! I just started apprenticeship, too! I've been so exci-"

"Robinpaw! Come on! It's time to go back to camp!" a voice called from behind Robinpaw, cutting her off. She sighed.

"Well, gotta go. Maybe we could talk next Gathering!" and with that, she raced off to join her Clanmates.

(ThunderClan)
"They've invaded ours and ShadowClan's territory! They've killed one of our Clanmates! Stonepelt was a good, honorable warrior! You expect us to just... ignore that? Just let them win? Pretend it never happened? I never thought I'd say this to you, Smokestar, but how can you even be so mouse-brained?"

"Jaguarclaw!" Sagestripe hissed in a whisper, "You can't just say things like that to your Clan leader! You're lucky that Smokestar is a wise leader, or you might've gotten your fur clawed off!" Smokestar sighed.

"It's okay, Jaguarclaw. I understand that you are angry, and grieving for Stonepelt. We all are. But there's nothing we can do right now. We do not know where the rogues have set up camp, and we do not know how many there are of them. There were so many when they ambushed you and the rest of the patrol. If there are more than that, it'd take the entire Clan to fight them, and that would leave the camp defenseless..." Smokestar shook his head, "I'm really sorry, Jaguarclaw, but we can't risk it." Jaguarclaw turned pointedly and stalked away, fury burning in her eyes. Smokestar sighed again, and turned to his deputy, Iceclaw.

"What am I supposed to do? I don't want to make an unnecessary and hostile move that might not be good for the Clan, but I also don't want my entire Clan to hate me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back