• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Brats With Potential OOC Thread

Dorms?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Japanime Japanime

whew! done my boy luca - you can go check him out :>>>

also, damn i am holy hecking late to this ooc chat! y'all can call me minny and i'm excited to meet you OwO

8a3e1fc9323c8071225fb43797fc6477.jpg

Sure, star is fine. Yeah, not sure if you saw the classroom post but your in Mr. Sterlings Class so feel free to pop in. Can't wait to see your character ic!

I'd go for it. I think your the last person to report to class. There was a post about everybody showing up to class and then going to the training field. You should do it. If Japanime wants to change it, he can tell you after all. Though idk up to you if that's not what you want to do.

Sry I've been busy today, and will be busy the next 2 days but I'll try to reply asap, but going to bed sooooooorrrrryyy!!!!!!!!

You can talk fashion with Evan over lunch. It's good synergy that one of the fashion folks makes energy and the other eats it. Did you plan or just a happy coincidence?

Last edited:
You can talk fashion with Evan over lunch. It's good synergy that one of the fashion folks makes energy and the other eats it. Did you plan or just a happy coincidence?

Complete coincidence.
I was mostly recycling a power I wanted to use for an angel character in another RP that never took off.

Anyway, now that I'm here.

How exactly do the dorms and classes work?

We just picking whatever or should I wait to get sorted?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back