• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Brats With Potential OOC Thread

Dorms?

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • I don't care

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
FORGOT TO MENTION IN MY LATEST POST:

- Everyone is provided gym clothes from the school which is pretty much a solid white t-shirt and navy shorts.

- You guys can leave your bags and belongings in the classroom.

- You can change in either the locker rooms or bathroom. Whichever you choose.

P.S. Thanks startergomer startergomer for bringing these up to me.
Screw gym cloths those are too baggy and would probo get caught in any energy discharges

I also have bad history with slower rps simply because they've died very quickly and nothing really happens. But I want this roleplay to be long-term hopefully so I wanna take things at a nice pace. Not too fast or slow.

This is definitely my preference. I think it's good for the opening to be a bit faster so folks can establish their characters and start interacting with others, but if it's a long term RP it's more susainable to settle into a steady rhythm (with some bursts of faster paced activity when the narrative hits something really engaging).

I'm a bit surprised that my class is still just the three of us but I'll just keep on RPing until the teacher shows up or a teddy bear kills me.

Last edited:
Hey Walnutt Walnutt ! Great to have you here! Your character looks really good. Definitely cool that we both have sword powers. Hope to see what your character brings to the table and can't wait to see your posts!

Thanks! I wanted to do a bit more but I'm at work sadly. Wanted to atleast get something posted tho! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back