• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Brat’s With Potential {:Arc 1:}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
David Moreno
Interaction: Regynleif Regynleif

"My name is Odette, and I would like to be your friend."

David blinked, an eyebrow arching up in bemusement as he stared down at the determined figure. A smirk curved his lips, clearly amused by the other's offer. It would be easy to assume that was true were it not for the faintest flicker of apprehension in his body language. There was only a split second delay before he grasped her hand. A stark contrast of leather against bare skin.

"Oh, coração," He seemed to deliberately drawl out. "You don't even know me."

Last edited:
Odette
Interactions: Ineptitude Ineptitude
Her foster mom liked to joke that determination was Odette's middle name, which she knew was just a nice way to say the girl could be incredibly stubborn in certain regards. So she wasn't off put whatsoever by the boy's response.

"Well, we could start with your name." She said with a teasing tone. The gloves were an interesting surprise, she hadn't even noticed them. Tunnel vision, she guessed as she mentally shrugged about it. It was weird for her not to be able to connect with him like she was used to, to use her potential to make sure he was ok physically at least. But again, a mental shrug. Maybe his hands got cold easily?

"And maybe you can also tell me what that word means! I've never heard it before." Smile affixed firmly in her face, she refused to back down on her mission.

Mr. Imamura's Class
Mention(s): Ace Cream Ace Cream Walnutt Walnutt

Larissa Wierbowski
Larissa is still sitting sideways in her chair, with her back against the window and feet propped up on the chair across the aisle. She looks up from Adorabearle, cookie still in her hand, as the new student enters the classroom. Larissa starts to call her over to join the 'cool corner', going so far as to open her mouth, when she realizes the new student is talking to her phone. It looks like she had been recording everything since she walked in. Larissa winces at an unpleasant memory, then scowls as she thinks who caused it. It was the reason that she now lined all of her clothing with lead.

"Ugh... I wish that I'd known she was going to come in with the video on." Larissa groans quietly, too quietly to be heard by anyone but Ellie and Adorabearle. She slumps lower in the chair.

Rodney Wierbowski
Seated by the door, Rodney heard the new student walking up before the others at the back of the classroom. He gave a half hearted wave as she greeted the classroom. From the way she positioned the camera to show off her legs while walking in he assumed that she wasn't talking to grandma. That was confirmed by the sharp shift in demeanor after the phone stopped recording. He found himself thinking back to something he did to his sister a few years ago and the many things she'd done since in retribution. It was the reason that he now lined all of his clothing in lea... Wait, why was this coming to mind now? Oh, she was probably thinking about it. He silently cursed the link between them again.

He jotted down a few more lines in his notebook, thinking about the comment that he was the only male student in the class. Getting stuck in a harem anime classroom would probably be a dream for another teenage boy but this was already hell for him because Larissa was here. Well, at least there might be a business opportunity. He decided against pulling out his phone to look up 'Annie' now but made a mental note to do so later when it wouldn't be so transparent.

Last edited:
Taking a few moments to assess the current situation Evan found himself, lacking the teachers presence, but also anyone to talk to however there was a growing group of people that seemed to be chatting and well Evan could help but insert himself into the conversation. Walking up to the group he’d give a wide friendly smile to them all, letting his outfit and odd horns do any of the work needed to attract extra attention as he clearly looked lIke The odd one out “hey everyone having a good time couldn’t help but notice you lot where chatting and I was feeling kinda left out, oh where are my manners names Evan“ Evan announced with a cheerful tone hoping to garner some reaction form them.

David Moreno

"Hah, I guess that's true, isn't it?" The brunette barked out a laugh. He grinned, lips forming a sharp sort of smile that was anything but welcoming. "Well, coração, the name's David, and I think I'll keep what that means to myself."

David would really rather be anywhere but here. Persistence. Undoubtedly his worst possible match-up in any social situation. He crossed his arms, finding the slightest bit of comfort in the feeling of something covering his skin. His head was tilted up and to the side as one would while regarding a particularly interesting crack on the sidewalk.

Although his body language screamed that he was only indulging her for his own amusement, he could only wish that he really wasn't bothered by this.

Elliot Belemon

Elliot didn't notice the briefly pained look on Larissa's face when she struggled to keep her brother in check, she was still busy sorting her mind that she came back to reality only when she heard Larissa calling the teddy Adorabearle.

"That sounds like a pokemon name." She commented about it. That teddy was the first thing that she animated with her potential more than ten years ago and it was still up and going until today, Elliot herself never assigned a name to this teddy and just call it teddy, or buddy but she wouldn't mind if someone else call the teddy something else. She chuckled when the teddy started acting flustered and jumping around in front of Larissa, like a little kid who demands the attention of everyone around.

Though their attention soon shifted to the newest student who came into the school while recording the situation with her phone. Elliot didn't want to get recorded so she immediately grabbed the nearest thing to cover her face, the teddy. The teddy responded by hugging her face.

"So you... not like being recorded?" She asked Larissa while still having the teddy acting as her mask.

Kaihaku Kaihaku

Mr. Imamura's Class
Mention(s): Ace Cream Ace Cream

Larissa Wierbowski
"I just like to know... Someone once made me do something super embarrassing on camera." Larissa replied lowly, glancing over at the slumped over girl in the front row. Her face flushes at the memory, more out of anger than embarrassment. Then, realizing that she's being a downer, Larissa shrugs her shoulders and turns to Ellie with a sheepish grin, "Plus, yaknow, I was making a dumb face when she came in and now there's no taking it back."

She stops the instant her eyes settle on....teddy bear facehugger.
1602927808571.png
((OoC Disclaimer: This is not an official rendering of Adorabearle™ or an accurate portrayal of the bear mask.))

"My mouth was...wide open like...ah...a... Larissa stammers out in explanation after a moment of surprise, totally distracted by the bear mask. Then she gave up on explaining her dumb look but the sheepish grin only grew wider. "That...uh.... That might not be a good way to keep people from recording video of you." Exactly the opposite. She thought as she realized how tempted she was to snap a photo right now. "It is a cool disguise... I'm kind of jealous."

"So, uh, I didn't quite catch what you said earlier about your potential..."
Larissa begins after a moment, she had been badly distracted by Adorabearle and was really regretting that she hadn't paid closer attention. She remembered something about possession but wasn't sure exactly what that meant. There would probably be a time for sharing potentials with the class later but they had time now and, besides, she had a feeling Ellie might need an assist when sharing time came around. "How does it work?"

Last edited:
James Luntz
Training Field

Turning to see a person with horns come forward and.....come straight towards him, he couldn't help but grip his sword tighter. Ok this was officially a crowd. Virtually everyone had turned up now with just two people who hadn't come yet from what he remembered of the class. His knuckles were officially white but he tried to ignore and push down that feeling. Anyone knew you tried to keep things like being in the center of crowd down. He made his best effort to smile and wave greeting the newcomer. Honestly, a very hard prospect for him. But he hoped his sincerity would show through.

"Hello, nice to meet you Evan. My name's James." Here he stuck out his hand again.

'Just wait until this day is over, then all the class wide talking will pass and we can maybe form smaller teams. Just have patience. It's only one day.'

Interactions
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
Elliot Belemon

"Super embarasing, I see, understandable." Elliot nodded along, the teddy on her face swayed up and down in tandem. When Larissa brought up about her teddy mask, Elliot gaves Larissa a thumb up, which was slightly misdirected as her eyes were covered by the teddy mask. Only when the teddy shifted its position that she was able to peek and correct her direction. "It's okay, I'm fine with being recorded but I just don't like my face being recorded so this mask is enough."

Having been asked about her potential, Elliot wasn't sure on how she should explain it. So she pulled an origami paper from her backpack and folded it into a small stickman. She touched the paper and after a few seconds the stickman rose and started running on the desk. She put another paper on the desk, this one was unfolded and after a brief delay the paper started to move around by itself.

"Something like this. I don't know the exact inner working either, but let's say that I'm able to put a small piece of my soul into these things." The stickman was now riding the paper as if it was a magic carpet. Apparently her potential caused quite some problems during her childhood since it took much more years until her parents realized that her 'imaginary friends' was not so imaginary afterall.

"Want to, tell me about yours?" Elliot asked back, she was curious about it. This school was a famous one for potential bearers like them so Larissa's potential might be quite something to grants her a spot here.

Kaihaku Kaihaku

Caspian Ward
Location - Mr Imamura's class
Interaction - Kaihaku Kaihaku (Rodney)

Caspian had hoped the his early arrival was enough to counteract his refusal to ask for directions, but after wandering the halls for at least an hour in a state of mild confusion, it had become clear this was not the case. He found himself outside the correct classroom, which he had unknowingly managed to pass several times in his directional endeavours, almost late. Still early, but not enough for him to be the first in the room. How horrific.

He stepped through the door and glanced around at who he supposed to be his new classmates. If they weren't, he would give up looking for the right place and simply refuse to move. It had already taken him this long to find this room, it had better be the right one.

It seemed he had walked in at a bad moment, which would be a problem if he wanted to make conversation. A couple of students were hanging around various areas of the classroom, assumedly making introductions and the sorts. Cas decidedly ignored them, in hopes of avoiding getting roped into whatever small talk they had going. He instead dropped his satchel to the desk in front of him, before noticing the person closest.

"Oh." He made eye contact with the boy sitting in the desk behind him, and blinked. "I was going to sit here."

He left his implications unclear, his words sitting in the air uncomfortably as he moved his eyes to his bag and stared at it in annoyance. An excellent first impression, and an excellent start to the new year.

Mr. Imamura's Class
Interactions(s): himboinlimbo himboinlimbo Ace Cream Ace Cream

Rodney Wierbowski
Rodney had chosen the seat one row back from the door intentionally. It gave him access to the teacher and the 'front row' students, while letting him fade into the background. It also let him hear what was going on in the hall and gave him a surprisingly good view of the classroom. Unlike his shallow twin sister, who was hiding in the back corner like she thought she was an anime protagonist, Rodney had given this some thought and considered his choice quite clever. He had to take pleasure in the small things since he was constantly denied any big pleasures. It hadn't occurred to him that someone else would have wanted the same seat so he was taken aback by the new student's arrival. The surprise unsettled him enough that he dropped the composed act and fell back to an old standby - inappropriate flirtation.

"Well, gorgeous, what's stopping you?" Rodney answers with a serpentine grin, amethyst eyes twinkling as he pivots in his seat to face the new student. He twists his fountain pen closed, sets it on the desk, pats his lap invitingly, and then opens his arms wide, "Plenty of room for you, dear."

Larrisa Wierbowski
Larissa wonders why Ellie doesn't want her face recorded, she had nothing to be ashamed of, but doesn't ask as she was super focused on hearing about the possession potential. She wasn't going to get distracted and miss the explanation a second time. That was definitely the right decision as the paper stickman started to move around. "Whoa! That's a really sweet potential!" The paper wasn't on the Adorabearle level but it was still really cool. And she can do this to anything?! That's wicked cool. Larissa thought to herself, then a mischievous thought crossed her mind, Oh man! I should totally ask her to possess that sword in the lobby later. We can tell the other new students that it's haunted! Larissa snickers at the thought but doesn't say anything for now. She was too busy looking at the paper stickman riding on a magic carpet. "That's really awesome! So, like, Adorabearle is...a piece of your soul?" Larissa doubted that her soul was that adorable and she was pretty convinced that her face needed the bear mask a lot more than Ellie's.

"Oh, me? I can...uh..." Larissa hesitates, not quite sure how to explain it. "I don't know, I can like make myself super heavy or super light." She shrugs, not sounding particularly interested in her potential, "The heavier I get the harder it is to move but it's like almost impossible to hurt me. When I'm really light I can, uh, phase through things. Not everything, like lead is too dense for it, but most other stuff is no problem." She intentionally left out her other potential, that one linking her to her twin brother, or that he shared the same mass manipulation as her.

962a5410b075fa8a7a0e4045b1563b51.jpgShanti(anna) Burretzi
Interaction/Mention: Walnutt Walnutt Kaihaku Kaihaku Ace Cream Ace Cream himboinlimbo himboinlimbo
Shanti knew better than to walk through the halls of her school with anything other than the essential runway stride. One foot in front of the other, just enough hip sway, and dominating confidence that turned heads. This was key to establishing her flair to all the randos of the world, making her hold her head up high as she walked. The clank of her necklaces accentuated every step, her black designer boots only aiding to the mini-orchestra that surrounded her. Of course, she was used to the looks garnered by her movements. How could she not? Twas simply the ways of the world for beautiful folks like her to be stared at, it was the natural order. As such, instead of paying any mind to those around her, she updated her status online.

Of course, it was mostly complaining about her classroom being too far for her liking. Online, scores of her desperate fans were already sharing in her displeasure, they knew better than to disappoint her expectations after all. Cries from her most devoted begging her to let them comfort their Queen stood out among the rest, but nobody received a reply. They followed her to learn, not to speak. Besides, she'd already learned that actually telling off her more masochistic fans only spurred them on. For now, undying love and affirmation was more than enough.

But she had a sneaking suspicion that that wouldn't last long, for soon her runway walk brought her to the classroom of one Mr. Imamura. She lifted her sunglasses a bit as she made sure she hadn't overshot it, still holding out hope that her real class was somewhere closer to her room. Alas, such was not the case. She'd take the time to further update about such a travesty if her ankles didn't demand she find a suitable seat to alleviate them in. So lowering her sunglasses, she threw open the door before strutting inside the classroom with a stretch.

Without even taking a moment to look at what classmates had already arrived, she spun away from them and raised her phone to take a selfie.

First day o bein' charitable makin' randies less forgettable~!

Annnnndddddd Posted.

"Okay randies," she turned to them whilst lowering her phone and tilting up her sunglasses to eye the various students inside "Shanti's finally here to liven up this hella gross class."

Pocketing her phone, she placed her hands on her hips as she paced along the front of the class whilst looking everyone over, "Oh yeah... oh yeah, I'm seein' all kinds of work ya'll need done and I am merely one Queen doin' the work of a hundred serfs." she shook her head before glancing down to Leanne, "But first off I'mma need you to look a lil' less dead, baby. Lack of energy brings down the whole room, really screws with the feng shui as they say in eastland."

Turning away from the rest of the class, Shanti strutted towards the Teacher's desk and sat atop it. Flexing out her ankles with a sigh, she began tapping at her phone again before continuing, "Honestly, not even gonna get a good idea of the work I need's to do until the rest o' the randies start fillin' sits."

Shaking her head, she took another selfie before lowering her book and gesturing towards Larissa and Ellie, "Also, plain bears ain't cute anymore. Gotta get that ratty thing spruced up with some clothes and accessories else guys gonna think there's somethin' wrong with yo noggin', baby."

Mr. Imamura's Class
Leanna Dawn

Before she accidentally fell asleep, Leanna picked her head up, deciding groggily to interact with her classmates as opposed to falling into the warm embrace of sleep. Oh sleep, how you tempt me you sexy lady. She sighed and let her eyes wander around the room, actually noticing everything for the first time. Her blue gaze first fell on a pair of girls sitting in the back corner of the room. Leanna was about to continue the room sweep when she saw the object that accompanied the two girls. A teddy bear! "Oh my god!" She almost shouted, trying and failing to suppress a squeal. "That bear is so cute! You'll have to let me hold it so I can see how soft he is!" Leanna showed a bright, toothy smile before she noticed movement in the corner of her eye.

One row behind her she noticed a boy with a sly grin and mischievous look on his face. Well gorgeous, what's stopping you? Plenty of room, dear. She shifted her eyes to the new boy who stood before the other, a squeal even louder than before escaping her. "You! Two! Are! Precious!" She enunciated every word with growing excitement, her ocean blue eyes sparkling at the (mistakenly assumed) couple. Without waiting for a response, Leanna snatched her phone up, opened Twitter, and began to type fervently.

A couple of hella cute guys are behind me, barely able to contain their love for each other! Leanna squeaked happily as she typed. I am so going to convince them to let me plan their wedding!

As she hit the submit button, the class door opened. Expecting the teacher to finally arrive, Leanna lifted her head with a smile before noticing it was another student. But this one was beautiful with an aura of confidence that she rarely felt around others her age. Leanna flashed a wide smile to the girl, tilting her head slightly to the left. "That outfit is absolutely gorgeous!" If her life was an anime, Leanna's eyes would absolutely be filled with hearts at that moment. Everything the other girl had said entered her right ear, stealthily evaded her brain, and exited her left ear. "I'm Leanna! What's your name?" Leanna could barely hide her swoon.

Ace Cream Ace Cream himboinlimbo himboinlimbo Kaihaku Kaihaku GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Mr. Imamura's Class
Interactions(s): himboinlimbo himboinlimbo Ace Cream Ace Cream GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Walnutt Walnutt

Rodney Wierbowski
Even in the current situation it was impossible to totally ignore the new student's entrance. She waltzed in like she ruled the place and started making declarations. Rodney had some thoughts about this but, for now, he kept his focus on the more pressing matter of the student (Caspian) standing in front of him. He chuckles softly and whispers conspiratorially, "Lets show her how gross this class can really be... Precious."

Larrisa Wierbowski
Larissa was taken aback by the latest student's words and demeanor. She had to admit that the idea of dressing up Adorabearle was a really fun one but the holier than thou attitude was like nails on a chalkboard. The smug insults made her blood boil and, briefly, Larissa entertained the idea of dethroning the 'Queen' right now. It was a stupid idea but a lifetime of sibling rivalry had left her with an exaggerated concept of retort. Still, the teacher was likely to walk in at any moment, she didn't want to start the first day of school with a fight, and Rodney was right there to take advantage of the situation. No. She'd have to address this later. At the right moment.

"You're not ratty." Larissa said lowly to Adorabearle, her eyes narrowing as she groans inwardly. It hadn't escaped her that camera girl didn't introduce herself to them but immediately did so to the 'Queen'. She guessed this was the classroom social hierarchy coming together, the local Duchess fawning over her Monarch. If there were more boys they'd certainly be joining in but the only boys here were... It was then that she noticed Caspian standing by her twin brother. When did Rodney get a friend? She hadn't noticed that. Rodney wasn't emoting any strong feelings about the interaction. Whatever, if started to look like they were getting along she'd put an end to it. For now she was glad that she was seated in the back corner of the class but she felt sick knowing that there would be no escaping the two of them in the dorms.

"Where the hell is Fufu? I thought she was in this class?" Larissa wonders aloud to herself, hoping that her roommate would show up and that she wouldn't be drawn into whatever arcane ritual was happening at the front of the class.

Last edited:
As Odette had released her grip on his arm and trailed off towards another classmate, Myles awarded himself by casually slipping away from the group and towards a shadier part of the training field. He passed James and the new horn-clad student, offering a respectful nod and charming, half-assed grin before ambling towards the shade.
The second the lanky, pale teen crossed out of view of the sun, he was able to take a greedy inhale, before sighing with relief. The cooling shade was energizing.
From a distance, he stood upright, allowing his gaze to flick between the people he was introduced as he recalled their names one by one.

"Odette. James. Ethan? No. Evan? Evan."

He stopped at the dark-haired boy that whisked Odette's attention away, racking his brain to see if his name was uttered at any point in the duration of his conversations.
Perhaps not.
With a dismissive shrug, Myles raised his arms above his head, and began a series of stretches to warm up for whatever may come next.

Interactions: None

Elliot Belemon

Elliot nodded when Larissa explained her potential. She wasn't much into physic but that sounds like a fun potential, also she imagined Larissa as a heavyweight boxer in her mind. Elliot didn't shows any indication of this thought but the teddy dropped from her face and started rolling on the desk as if it couldn't contain its laughter.

Before she could say anything else the girl who entered with a phone squealed at her teddy, saying that she wanted to touch it. It was quite surprising, but Elliot was happy that someone else enjoys what she brought into the class. She nodded enthusiastly towards the girl while giving her a thumb up. If the girl visited her dorm she might need to shows some of her collections, Elliot noted in her mind.

Once again the classroom door bursted open. This time another girl entered, she looks pretty and confident but when the girl took a selfie Elliot almost put back the bear mask on her face, thankfully the newcomer didn't seems to be interested in recording. The girl's method of addressing the class reminded Elliot of someone she knows in middle school, the leader of a girl's clique who she didn't have good relationship with. She felt a ping of weird feeling in her stomach as she was worried that she might need to deal with the same thing here. Hopefully not.

Elliot didn't heed much on Shanti's comment about her teddy and opted to observe Larissa's reaction instead. The purple haired girl tried to reassure teddy, which was sweet. If only the plushie can blush its face might already looks like tomato by now. The teddy climbed back into the backpack to avoid further attention.

Kaihaku Kaihaku Walnutt Walnutt GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Odette
Interactions: Ineptitude Ineptitude
If one squinted at the two of them, you could almost picture them in a boxing ring, circling the other while sizing up their opponent. But instead of trading blows, they were trading pleasantries. There was one thing David didn't know about Odette though.

She was the reigning champ. And she came to win.

Taking a step to her left, Odette spun on her heel until she was standing side-by-side with him, hands clasped at the small of her back. She observed the field and other students, standing in solidarity with him. A change of tactics now that she had a foot in the door. Odette hummed thoughtfully to herself. "I could just look it up, ya know." She spoke finally after a bit of silence, referring to the word David used that she didn't know. "But I won't. I'll wait, until you tell me what it means."

Fulani AlFulani
Tags: (Open)
QEeZLvp.png

The silent girl sits motionless in the rear of the classroom as the various students file into the room, a fairly short girl draped in black, the dark shades of the fabrics making her lack of pigment even more evident along with the series of highlighted crimson veins running her exposed skin. Her strange eyes slowly flicker between each of the new arrivals in turn but otherways her pale lips remain closed, yet her gaze appeared to be looking through the people and picking them apart throughout. These would be the people she spent at least the foreseeable future learning with and at least seemed far less hostile from her previous environment, not that such was exactly a notable goal.

There was still the teacher however, that would be likely playing an equal part in how the situation played out in the future and until everything was laid out in full she wouldn't be able to relax. It was a small relief though that her actual record was lost prior to her immigration to the city, that did remove a large host of problems for now but she was under no illusion that there was a possibility such may reemerge.

David Moreno

"Best of luck getting that out of me, then." David took a step away from her like it was the most natural thing in the world. With a flash of an amicable smile smile that was anything but, he stared back out onto the field.

The conversation's cooled down for now—if two or three sentences thrown at each other could even be considered that. Oh, how his guardian would have wept tears of joy to know that someone stuck around after knowing what he was usually like. He could already tell that the worse was yet to come, however, even after having met her only a few minutes ago. Warding her off wasn't going to be easy. This girl wasn't going to back down on her crusade for "friendship".

Well, when it comes down to the safety of others, though, neither was he.

Ben Tassler

Interaction: Anyone

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" Ben practically sprinted down the hall, his breath ragged as he skirted into the classroom. He was almost never late. Almost. He wasn't exactly an organized person to begin with, and teh fact he was living alone didn't help that. Still, it was better than living with his dad, he supposed...He stared out at the class before him, panting and heaving and sweating, before asking, without missing a beat, "Am I late? Sorry, overslept a bit..." After saying this, he awkwardly shuffled his way to his seat, nodding at everyone he passed. Ben just remembered he was a socially awkward mess, and that he knew none of these people. "Oh God, I actually have to talk to these people...?" He was internally panicking at the mere thought, remembering all the awkward encounters he'd had in the past. He let out a sigh as he slumped down in his seat, noticing that thankfully, the teacher wasn't here yet. Guess he wasn't late...that was good. At least he didn't look like an ass...

Mr. Imamura's Class
Interactions(s): Ace Cream Ace Cream PlusUltra PlusUltra

Larissa Wierbowski
Larissa sits in silence for a moment, thinking back on unpleasant memories, then starts as she suddenly remembers the cookie in her hand. She takes a bite and stops to enjoy the flavor. It was like time stood still for just a moment. There was no awkward social posturing at the front of the class. No guy talking with her twin bother. Just a cookie, Adorabearle, and her. Oh, and Ellie too! She grins at the thought of them as a group of ner'do'wells playing pranks across the campus. Swallowing as she finishes chewing, she takes another bite of the cookie and looks around the classroom idly.

That's when she notices the quiet figure near her and Ellie in the rear of the class. She'd only met this particular student - Fulani AlFulani - briefly when moving her stuff into the dorm but she recognized one of her two roommates. Larissa almost immediately felt embarrassed for not noticing her sooner. Oh shit! It's Fufu! I can't believe I didn't notice her... I hope she didn't hear me talking about her like she wasn't here. Larissa flushed and sank lower in her chair. Crap. I was hoping she'd sit in the corner with Ellie and me.

Last edited:
Caspian Ward
Location - Mr Imamura's class
Interaction - Kaihaku Kaihaku (Rodney)

"Excellent," Caspian mumbled. "Today really couldn't get any better if it tried." He shot a pointed glare at the two girls who had interrupted, already having taken a disliking to them, before kicking his satchel forward a bit and swinging into the seat in front.

Twisting to face the boy at an awkward angle, he smiled wryly. "Sorry to disappoint, but I think I'll have to pass on that offer." His face fell neutral before taking a mildly disgruntled expression and going to turn towards his desk. Caspian knew that it probably would suit to move away from the encounter if he wished to avoid interaction, but cursed by his own ornery and need to get the last word, refused to. "Better things to be getting on with," he bitched, half under his breath.

Sorry, this was really fucking rushed and you can tell. I hadn't realised how long I'd left you hanging.

962a5410b075fa8a7a0e4045b1563b51.jpgShanti(anna) Burretzi
Interaction/Mention: Walnutt Walnutt Ace Cream Ace Cream Kaihaku Kaihaku himboinlimbo himboinlimbo PlusUltra PlusUltra
Casually swinging her legs as she sat upon the teacher's desk, Shanti leaned her phone out of the way as the girl who had been all dead and gone a second ago suddenly came to life at the mere sight of her. Twas a fairly common reaction in the wake of someone like Shanti, of course. Having finally gotten that dreadful dead look off of herself, the girl immediately began the appropriate response of showering praising Shanti's blatantly superior fashion sense. While she could've kept going, Shanti knew how hard it was for randies to keep control of themselves in her presence. Besides, she'd been doing better than the rest of these folks so far, Shanti received glares or absolute ignorance from most of the others. Standard randy behavior that already had her opinions of her future in this class going south.

But if she were to falter at such things, she wouldn't have become as popular as she was.

Rolling her eyes, Shanti leaned back o n the desk whilst folding one leg over the other, glancing back to Leanne as she introduced herself with enthusiasm. Rolling her eyes, Shanti lifted her phone to text out a status update. Displaying her dissapointment with the picking so far, Shanti watched as waves of support flooded the replies. Many of which ended in phone numbers requesting her to call them for comfort, but these numbers were forgotten almost as quickly as she spotted them. Having gotten used to the heightened levels of thirst that ran rampant among her fans, Shanti pocketed her phone before casting a side glance back to Leanne.

"Well Le-Le," Shanti gestured to herself grandly as she relaxed "You have for you the distinct pleasure of meeting the one and only Shantianna Buretzzi all in person and stuff."

Sliding forward off the desk, she folded her arms behind her back and strutted towards Leanne before leaning forward to look her over. She gave a thoughtful hum at her attire, noting how comparatively less trash her fashion sense was compared to some of the other randies they were rooming with so far. It obviously wasn't at Shanti's level, but the effort was there. That meant that Shanti would have to work to keep the others from dragging her down to their level, at least until some more appearance-minded folks showed up to tip the scales.

So much work and so little time, the life of a Guru such as her really wasn't ever complete.

At least Teddy girl had stuffed her plain-looking toy away, hopefully until it looked like a proper accessory, not helped by Purple-Top blatantly offering encouragement to her. Compared to those two, the reactions of the boys had been passable if not similarly underwhelming, and then there was the corpse in the back just watching everyone. Shanti pleaded silently to the heavens for some kind of reprieve from this disparaging sight, but had realized long ago that non-randies had to step up and make their own miracles happen.

"And considering what else I got to work with," sighing loudly, Shanti shrugged as she looked back down to Leanne "I guess you can call yourself the second hottest thing in the room right now."

Fulani AlFulani
Tags: Kaihaku Kaihaku (Open)
QEeZLvp.png

The blue orbs alone in Fulanis eyes slide to the side as Larissa slides lower, the rest of her body remaining still and forward-facing as the movement takes her attention for a moment. She had not had that much of an interaction with the girl other than a short initial encounter, unlike many others with superfluous amounts of belongings to move into the dorm Fulanis possessions had consisted of a single rucksack that they had placed below the bed before departing. She had very little to her name for a few reasons, mostly abandoning everything she had previously owned before arriving in the city but also due to lacking stable and secure accommodation in which to store it. Halfway houses and hostels were not exactly known for their rigorous security, either from corrupt staff or more likely than not the other occupants.

Back to the present, however, she had not shown any reaction to Larissa's previous question, there was simply no reason to as the answer had come to the girl without any action from herself. She did note however the expression across her face with some curiosity which combined with their new posture did make them think something had troubled them, but as to what she could only begin to speculate. It would likely be revealed with time however if it was anything of relevance, just like many of the other rooms occupants there was far more to be gained to observe before interacting so for now she could simply sit and wait and let others reveal themselves and take notes on where to prod to reveal more at a later date.

Mr. Imamura's Class
Interactions(s): himboinlimbo himboinlimbo Ace Cream Ace Cream GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Walnutt Walnutt PlusUltra PlusUltra

Rodney Wierbowski
"You're turning me down...for her?" Rodney says a bit too loudly as Caspian turns away, looking towards Shanti and Leanne with exaggerated emotion. The charlatan in him wished he could have kept the edge of sarcasm out of his voice, but it's not like the interaction really mattered. Shaking his head, Rodney turns back in his seat while pulling out his phone. As he hunches over the device, it looks as if he's withdrawing after the awkward encounter but - keeping the screen tilted away from prying eyes - really he's using it as an excuse to look up 'Annie' and 'Shantianna Buretzzi'.

Seeing their collective follower count he represses a smirk. He could feel himself getting giddy over the current scheme but pushes back the emotion with a deep breath. If he got too excited Larissa would know he was up to something and interfere. Instead, he calmly opens up his social media manager and then selects one of the fake social media account he made in his twin sister's name a few years ago. She'd found and shut down most of them over the years but had never managed to hunt down this one. He then typed out a series of status updates that would be very uncharacteristic for his twin sister and scheduled them to come out over the next thirty minutes. There was a slim chance someone might notice if he just posted the updates immediately but scheduling them after the teacher arrived would prevent that.

'OMG. First day at #SatsukiHigh!!!!'
'Same class as #Annie AND #Shanti!!!!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩.'
' 🤯🤯 I am dying! 🤯🤯'
'OMG OMG OMG 😳Annie called ME stunning.'
'My face is giant zit and my hair is a rag.'
'💗I'd die for this angel. 💗'

Rodney then silenced his phone and slid it into a pocket. He'd give the fanbois a few hours to do their thing and follow up on this over lunch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back