• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Brat’s With Potential {:Arc 1:}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
James Luntz

After Mr. Sterling had approached, who he now knew was Lysandros, he had tried to stay still and stop the sweat from running down his back. Nothing like an angry teacher to put fear in you. However, he really made an effort to listen closely to the instructions from Mr. Sterling and when he said go he looked around as he rose from his desk. He got his clothes from his bag and started a brisk walk to the locker rooms.

After getting there he started to change, and as he did he started to think. The school had supplied him all his books and school materials needed. Didn't even need to purchase a pencil! Quite the difference from his old school where most of the kids were using old school supplies with books older than the students. A few didn't even have food sometimes, especially when the mines started to go. Now, it was like walking around on those college campus ads he had seen on tv. He chuckled and walked back to the room.

He put his old clothes in his book bag (this he did have to bring, it was an old worn thing his father had used. Very sentimental and still smelled of him.) He looked up as the teacher motioned for him to bring the sword. Nodding, he grabbed his sword and strapped in to his waist. It definitely looked weird and out of place for a lanky teen in gym clothes to be belting a sword to their waist but such was life.

As he walked to the field, he looked around and grinned at the sight. Now, his family wasn't poor not by any stretch but they weren't rich by any stretch either. Sure they had a small house. But things like new clothes and stuff just weren't super commonplace. They didn't shop much, and between the two of them most of their purchases were basically jeans, jackets, and overalls designed to endure the mines. Most of his casual clothes were older jeans frayed in places and with black gashes that refused to come out no matter how many times they were washed that could be used at school. Sometimes, he didn't even change between his work clothes and school clothes. And now they were just giving him these gym clothes. Brand new. Obviously if the very well endowed campus wasn't sign enough, the things they got made it quite clear that the school must have some fairly wealthy backers. From the beautiful trees, looking very autumn themed now that the seasons had turned to late summer and early fall as school started.

Hopefully he would get used to it, but he thought that he probably never would. Imagine, a place where every building wasn't built twenty years ago with quite a few having black dust constantly on the outside. Here? Cleaned walls, immaculate floors, no litter in sight. The trees and bushes looked so lush and beautifully maintained. If he didn't know it was school he would be convinced it was a mansion. Honestly whoever, was cleaning this place was doing amazing work.

By the time he made it to the field, he noticed that he was the first one there. Whoops. He didn't like standing out even for doing something well. His father always said he worried about time to much. Anyway, he stood waiting and viewed the field. He was honestly super impressed. The grass was beautiful this morning and the weather was perfect for the outdoors. He sighed and grasped the sword tightly, he could just see knights of old clashing in melees or jousts. He might never be as good as those old warriors but he could certainly try.

Odette Savanoss
Odette was practically off like a shot when they were dismissed by Mr. Sterling. Deciding to change in the bathroom as she felt the girls locker room would be too empty and feeling weird about being in there alone, she changed very quickly and put her brown hair into a ponytail to keep it out of the way.

It wasn't surprising to find herself as one of the first ones on the field. The others had each other to talk to and such while they got ready. Plus, she was used to having to share a bathroom with no less than seven people in her various foster homes. It definitely made her very fast at getting ready. She approached the boy who had introduced himself as James, albeit to someone else, and decided to strike up conversation.

"Uh, hi! I'm Odette, it's nice to meet you!" She offered him a bright smile and stuck out her hand for a handshake. He had seemed nice in the classroom and she hoped they could be friends.

Interactions: startergomer startergomer

James Luntz
Training Field

As he was lost in his thoughts, he heard a small voice behind him and he turned to see it.

Uh, hi! I'm Odette, it's nice to meet you!" She offered him a bright smile and stuck out her hand for a handshake.

He grinned. She definitely seemed very friendly. He shook her hand.

"Hello. I'm James, nice to meet you too." James stated then then shook a bit more and drop his hand. He wasn't quite sure what to say as he tried to scramble his thoughts. He didn't want to offend her. So nothing deep. Light topics? Well, a particular avenue of discussion always worked in his home town.......

"Well, its nice weather we're having today? Nice day to get out and do something I'd say. Nice and clear. Have you been to this school before? This is my first time myself but hopefully the weather stays nice for awhile eh?" He grinned slightly.

Hopefully that didn't come off to bad. He had a habit of tripping over himself sometimes. And he definitely wasn't one to go out of his way to do this normally. But he had potential now. His father had talked with him on a lunch break one day about how he'd probably have to work with other potentials so it was best to develop some rapport with the others. So here he was.

Interactions:
Regynleif Regynleif

David Moreno
Interaction: startergomer startergomer Regynleif Regynleif

David didn't need another word; the moment it was said, he was out of the classroom and walking through the halls in seconds. Though naught but the downward curl of his lips and slight furrow of his eyebrows signaled how he felt, dread had quickly settled deep into his bones. Thousands of scenarios flashed across his mind and none of them good.

He knows of the gym uniforms of the school, how could he not? A solid white shirt and navy shorts—a recipe for disaster, he had to say. Striding into the locker room, he held up the accursed set of apparel in his glove-bound hands and bore holes into it. As though if he wore a strong enough glare it would catch on fire and he'd have an excuse not to wear it. In the end, however, he simply took off his cap and sighed, ruffling his dark hair.

This, this was not going to end well.

Eventually, he, too, made it to the field fairly quickly. With the amount of skin he had exposed, however, it was needless to say he was far from comfortable. There were a few other people there already as well, but they were swiftly ignored in favor of standing off to the side. He'll have to up the ante on his evasion if he wanted to avoid accidents.

Alexandros Cvetkovski

Before Alexandros could reply to James the large figure of a grown man entered the room, barking at what Alexandros remembered to be his roommate he quickly turned to the class and started to tell them about their situation, meanwhile Alexi studied what would be his teacher for the year. The man was well trained, physically fit Alexi could see, that means he must be diligently working out and by his words it seems that he appreciates those hard working, that is someone he can respect. Listening attentively to Mr.Sterling, Alexandros picked up his bag and entered the locker room.

Within there he studied the cloths that where given to him by the school, they fit his frame incredibly well and where made of good materials that he can tell. "No wonder this is considered a top school, thank the lord I'm lucky enough to be sent here." he muttered to himself while putting on the gym cloths. He took off the necklace around his neck, the one of a cross with the lord's son on it and placed it into a neat little pocket in his bag, after all he couldn't lose it running around presumably. Checking his bag to make sure he had everything he needed outside he threw his duffle bag into the locker and ran out into the field.

Heading towards the field he just understood that he knew nothing about why or what the teacher wanted when he was outside, but as his usual attitude reflected he just assumed that they would be working out or heading out for a jog and happily walked outside, for a second just stopping, breathing in the fresh air and letting the sun shine on his face. Then he started to look around for the other students and headed towards them with a smile and pumped for the activity.​

Odette Savanoss
She was happy James seemed open to speaking with her. He had a nice smile. When he took her hand she couldn't help but use her Body Scan on him. A little Vitamin D deficient...minor lung scarring, most likely from inhaling large particles of some sort...but overall healthy. Nothing she couldn't fix easily.

Focusing back on him as he continued speaking about the weather and asking her if this was her first time at the school, she couldn't help the small laugh that left her. He seemed to be rambling on for something to talk about, but she didn't mind it. "Yes, it's a lovely day today. It's also my first time here! I can't speak for how the weather will hold though, that's a little outside my expertise." She joked lightly, hoping to show him that she was easy to get along with.

While they spoke, Odette noticed more students arriving to the field. One boy with dark hair and eyes stood off by himself and his body language spoke for him, that he did not want to be bothered. That didn't sit well with her though, as it seemed very lonely. She waved to him with a smile, tilting her head towards the two of them standing there talking in a silent invitation. There was no pressure for him to join of course, but she wanted him to feel seen.

Turning back to James she continued the conversation. "So! Can I ask what your potential is?"

Interactions: startergomer startergomer , Ineptitude Ineptitude

James Luntz
Training Field
Mr. Sterling's Class

"Yes, it's a lovely day today. It's also my first time here! I can't speak for how the weather will hold though, that's a little outside my expertise." She joked lightly.

Whew, he breathed a sigh of relief again. Seemed to be going okay thus far. He noticed that she waved and silently invited the two others who had arrived over to talk. He felt his nervousness act up. No, fours not a crowd. not a crowd. Definitely not a group. Nobody knows enough about you to hate you yet. He mentally repeated to himself before he smiled towards them trying to be inviting as well.

Turning back to James she continued the conversation. "So! Can I ask what your potential is?"

Here he glanced to his side, hand still on his sword. He debated whether to draw his sword or not. Aw well. Not like he's keeping a secret anymore anyway..

He drew his sword and held it long ways towards her (sideways).

"My potential is this. I don't know the formal name for it myself, but I call it Knight's Call. It's based on this sword. When I speak the words engraved there, 'he pointed to the small words' then I access my potential. I gain swordfighting skills and armor. Not sure how it would turn out compared to all the amazing potentials people have but here it is."

He hoped she didn't think it was to weak. Most people's potential didn't need a catch phrase to activate which was a big bonus and they didn't need to have a particular item, also a benefit. Anyway, he left his musings and looked her in the eyes.

"Anyway, I don't mean to bore you with all the details. What is your potential?"

Interactions:
Regynleif Regynleif

Odette Savanoss
Odette listened closely to his explanation of his potential, nodding here and there to show she was paying attention. When he presented the sword, she examined it closely and reached out to touch it lightly.

Pulling back she clapped her hands together suddenly as she came to a conclusion. "So, you're an actual knight in shining armor!" Odette gave him a big smile, impressed. "That seems very useful for helping others and defeating evil. Maybe you'll rescue a princess too!" There was nothing but sincerity in her voice as she seemed to be genuine in her musings.

"My potential is healing. When I make contact with someone," she continued after he asked her in turn, reaching out again and taking one of his hands in hers, "I can both 'scan' them for injuries and illnesses and use my energy or theirs to heal them!" To demonstrate she used some of her own energy to heal the light scarring on his lungs. He probably wouldn't be able to tell much of a difference since it was an internal injury, but she was certain he'd feel the warmth that came from her using her potential.

Interactions: startergomer startergomer

James Luntz
Training Field
Mr. Sterling's Class

"So, you're an actual knight in shining armor!" Odette gave him a big smile, impressed. "That seems very useful for helping others and defeating evil. Maybe you'll rescue a princess too!" There was nothing but sincerity in her voice as she seemed to be genuine in her musings.

What...

OK, that was not the response he was expecting. Maybe a tepid ok, maybe even some bragging but calling him a knight in shining armor?

And rescuing a princess?? As in a girl??

That was surprising. Definitely unexpected. Especially since he'd never done anything like that before. He'd have to shelve his thoughts on that for later and try desperately to hide his blush as he just realized she stood so close after making those sorts of statements.....

"My potential is healing. When I make contact with someone," she continued after he asked her in turn, reaching out again and taking one of his hands in hers, "I can both 'scan' them for injuries and illnesses and use my energy or theirs to heal them!"

As she spoke, James began to feel a warmth in his body. Indeed, it seemed to fill his lungs as he breathed deeply. Woah!!! That was something he had never experienced before. He could feel his body becoming healthier and his lungs stronger. That was shocking. He didn't even know he had that problem?!?!

Noticing the process was over. He looked back at her in shock, mouth openly dropping. She could heal him?

He looked up at her kind face and couldn't help but feel a lump growing in his throat. He had never met anyone who helped him like that. He tried to keep the tremble out of his voice.

"Ummm...ahem...thank you very much. I....I don't know how I can repay you or even thank you. That was really amazing. I could tell you really healed up my lungs. I don't know if you know how.....how much that particular ailment affects people of my town....and well....never could afford to go to a doctor much these last few years.....I just....I've just seen some people really,.....well really hurt by that sort of thing....never come back from it really. I don't know how I could ever thank you enough. I won't forget this. I owe you for life for this...."

At this point, he was barely holding on so he withdrew his hand a little fast. Much more of that and he'd be in trouble. He sniffed his nose a bunch, rubbed his nose on his sleeve and look to the side towards the field for a bit. He hoped she would say something because it definitely would take a minute to come back from that. He tried to calm down as he breathed......ok try not think about breathing to much you've gotten choked up again.....oh man......

Interactions: Regynleif Regynleif

Mr. Imamura's Class
Mention(s): Ace Cream Ace Cream

Larissa WierbowskiLarissa hadn't really known what to expect from the other students' potential but being able to possess objects was pretty cool. She planned to say so but the other student's awkwardness was contagious and she found herself tongue-tied. It wasn't like she was going to admit that she didn't have any friends either - though on her end that was his fault. She spared a spiteful glance at her twin brother. As soon as she let her guard down he was going to try to ruin this for her too.

"Yeah. It's...um...weather." She answers after too long of a silence, glancing over her shoulder out the window. She knew it was a stupid reply but it was better than sitting in awkward silence. This is...not going well. Should I make the manga joke? No, she'll think I'm a colossal nerd. Ask about the food again? Then I'll look like a pig. Where the hell is the rest of the class? That will sound like I want to get away. What would a normal student say? She quickly thinks over how to reply, trying to keep up her carefree grin.

"So, uh, which dorm are you in, Ellie? I lucked out and got two roommates. So my room is gonna be party central." Larissia gives Elliot a thumbsup, trying to look cool, "We should hang out after school. I don't really know my roomies yet but I'm sure they'll dig you. After all, you're Adorabearle." As the words are leaving her mouth she is painfully aware that that was not how a normal student would end that sentence.

Last edited:
David Moreno

One of a pair of classmates, a girl with brown hair, gave him a smile and wave. The guy she was speaking with was quick to follow suit. An open invitation to join what conversation the two were having, he realized. His lips twisted into a sardonic smirk in response. A mockery of what might have been a friendly expression on anyone else, turned into more a baring of teeth as a predator would to prey. He gave the two a little wave of his own, out of courtesy more than anything else, but otherwise made no move to join them.

David crossed his arms, his eyes wandering across the rest of the field. He took note of what he could see. It was a necessary sort of accountability, and to his growing unease, there was hardly anything around. An empty expanse of land, and that was about it.

Myles was unable to process what the kind girl greeted him with before the hulking figure of a teacher barked at the gaggle of kids. He had only popped his head back off the desk before noticing everyone breaking and heading out to the locker rooms.
Snatching his messenger bag off of his chair, the lanky teen streamed out of the classroom, casually following to the boy's locker room.

He kept his eyes down, quickly changing into his newly laundered gym uniform in one of the corners of the locker room before casually sneaking a cigarette from his jean pocket and lighting it before rushing out to the training field.

Myles kept himself to the back of the group, keeping his poor habit of smoking out of the air in other people's lungs. Its bad. He knows it. But it keeps him awake throughout the day. He ruffled his pale hair, yet again, with his blackened hands before tossing the cigarette and snuffing it with his shoes and heading over to the group from his classroom.

"I'm sorry for not saying anything earlier." Myles offered, somewhat abruptly sticking his head into the conversation between the girl from earlier and the guy she was talking to. He offered a soft wave and whisper of a grin. "I'm a bit more of a night owl. Name's Myles."

James Luntz
Training Field

After a second, James was surprised to see someone duck into the conversation.

"I'm sorry for not saying anything earlier." Myles offered. He offered a soft wave and whisper of a grin. "I'm a bit more of a night owl. Name's Myles."

On first glance, Myles certainly seemed like a night owl. He seemed tired but genuinely friendly. James smiled and greeted Myles "Hello, my name is James." He reached out his hand and smiled. Nothing much to do except common curtesy. Hopefully, he didn't look super sad.

Interactions:
Regynleif Regynleif ghostcoffee ghostcoffee

" 'S a pleasure to meet you."

Myles reached out and firmly gripped James's arm, giving a curt shake before returning his arm to his side.
The sun was now acting as a weighted blanket on him, the warm rays sapping all of his energy. Myles took to shaking out his hair again, as if out of habit, and shaking his arms out.

"Pardon the cold hand,"

he began, shrugging before sticking his arms slightly out in front of him,

"the black bits tend not to warm up. They do quite the opposite."
Interactions: startergomer startergomer Regynleif Regynleif

Odette
Interactions: ghostcoffee ghostcoffee startergomer startergomer
"Oh, hi!" She greeted the newcomer with a big smile, noticing it was the boy she hadn't been able to introduce herself to earlier. "It's very nice to officially meet you, Myles. I'm Odette." Giving a small laugh, she rocked on the heels of her feet.

Letting the two boys shake hands, she watched curiously as he extended his arms. Without thinking, Odette took one of his arms in her hands. "Pardon me if this seems rude..."

Taking a moment to scan, she was shocked to discover that the blackened part of his arms wasn't from an injury like she assumed. The only things she noted was some dehydration, fatigue, and too much nicotine in his system. "Is this....your potential?" She asked looking back up at him while still holding his arm.

Myles casually turned to face Odette, turning his palms upward as she grabbed one of his arms.

"Part of it, yes. Nice to meet you, Odette."

Another yawn forced his mouth open, eyes tearing slightly.

"I don't mind the examining. I'm sure you will see the full of it soon enough.
You have a very pretty name, might I add.
Certainly unique."

He used his free arm to rub the back of his neck, as if tense.

"I wonder where Sterling is."
Interactions: Regynleif Regynleif startergomer startergomer

Alexandros Cvetkovski

Alexandros started to jog lightly in one place, slowly warming himself up until he can feel a little bit of sweat appear on his body, he stretched and prepared for whatever activity was about to happen. He could reasonably assume that they would be doing something physical and he would rather not have sore muscles after this.

He largely ignored the conversation that was taking place near him, he wasn't interested in their talks about potential and all that and rather thought it was of poor form for them to not prepare for an obvious physical event, "I mean honestly we are wearing gym cloths! Don't these people understand that they are gonna hate it afterwards." he thought to himself before standing up and muttering "But I assume that nothing is fatalistic." before turning towards the rest of the group and walking up towards them.

Overhearing what the kid who was rubbing the back of his neck he chuckled and said "Where ever the teacher is we can assume he is preparing for the activity, so why worry when it just brings unnecessary trouble?"

Mentions: ghostcoffee ghostcoffee startergomer startergomer Regynleif Regynleif

James Luntz
Training Field

As James observed everything going on around him, especially with the addition of another person to the conversation. He couldn't help but smile at the sight. It had been nearly a decade since he had been part of a conversation this large. And they were perfectly accepting and ok with his potential. He was also content to let everyone discuss their own potentials, maybe he could hear what kind of potentials other people had.

Though, with all of this, he was also curious where Mr. Sterling was.

"Yeah, I'm not sure where he is either. Hopefully he's doing ok."

He glanced around, still not seeing Mr. Sterling.

Interactions
SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck ghostcoffee ghostcoffee Regynleif Regynleif

Evan
interaction: open?
location field​
Evan gave a nod to mr.sterling and a cheerful grin seems they where gonna be doing some practice for what probably to see what they could do perfect he through with a grin growing in his face hopefully there would be a fair few people with energy based powers, they‘d make the perfect friends and all be it snacks too but hey, no one could blame him and it was better then having to jack up the schools power bill every time he got hungry. And with that Evan headed out to the field with the rest of the class not really needing to grab anything side form tying his hair into a single pony tai Before heading to the field with everyone else

Elliot Belemon

"Two roommates sounds handful... I envy that. I only got one." For years, Elliot had been sleeping in the same room with her three younger siblings, huddled together on top of a thin mattress doesn't feel that bad. She was reminded once again about how her life would be changed by this school.

"H-huh, adorable? Thank you. You too, Larissa. You're pretty. I like your hair." Even Elliot could feels her face reddening as she replied to it. Her mind was racing with various thought as she tried hard not to embarass herself further. Why did she said that? Why does it feels different than when a family said it? None of her friend ever said something like that! Oh wait she never have friend.

While Elliot was grinning like an idiot the teddy bear climbed out of the backpack with a cookie on its hand. It made its way towards Larissa and handed her the cookie. It's beady small eyes looked straight into Larissa as if it tried to communicate something.

Kaihaku Kaihaku

Mr. Imamura's Class
Mention(s): Ace Cream Ace Cream

Larissa Wierbowski
"I know! I lucked out!" Larissa answers with a grin, offering Elliot a second thumbs up - even more emphatic than the first, "Don't feel left out... I told you it's gonna be party central. You'll be over all the time hanging with me, Ody, and Fufu." Larissa's genuine enthusiasm for dorm life broke through the awkwardness for a short moment. She'd already decided on nicknames for her new roommates despite having barely met them while moving in.

"...oh...uh...thanks!" Larissa responds in confusion, a questioning look on her face as she leans closer to try to decipher Elliot's expression. Then she notices the teddy bear, which she'd decided to continue calling Adorabearle, crawl out of the backpack and set a cookie down beside her. It was too cute for words. She felt a certain glee well up in her at the idea of scooping up the stuffed animal and giving it a good squeeze in her arms.

Larissa was ready when her twin brother attacked an instant later and immediately cut him off. She knew the dirtbag wouldn't be able to wait but would pounce on the first opportunity to hurt her. Did he really think he'd catch her off guard on the first day? He'd probably been hoping to increase her weight to the max so she'd break her chair, smash the cookie, and send the teddy bear flying. Maybe crash through the floor too.

On the surface, this brief internal power struggle is visible only as Larissa's hands curling into fists and her shoulders tensing. Her grin disappears as a strained expression crosses her face. Then, after just a few seconds, she scowls spitefully while grinning in triumph. It only takes a few more seconds for the scowl and grin to fade as she slumps back in the chair and exhales sharply. As the initial rush of beating back her brother faded she felt down - this was never going to end.

"Adorabearle..." Larissa says as she tilts her head to look at the animated teddy bear, a sad half smile on her face, "Thank you. You're really cool." She picks up the cookie between two fingers and looks at it. "I can see why Ellie likes to talk to you."

Ly
Interaction: SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck
Mentions: SomeRandomCanuck SomeRandomCanuck

f8f073a5adece27c0a5328d78662a44f072b85c9_00.gif

Ly watched as the hunk of a man marched into the class. "Yoooo he's huge." His jaw dropped a little by the sheer size and physical appearance of his now new teacher. The man carefully scanned the classroom and the next thing Ly knew Mr. Sterling was walking over to him and he did not look happy. Suddenly, a shadow was casted over the boy. He looked up to the monster beside him. His words were cold and sharp. "Sorry about that, teach." Ly slowly took his feet off the table. The aura emitting from Mr. Sterling was amazing. Ly had never felt or seen anything like it before. He watched in amazement as the teacher walked back to the front of the class. By the sound of Mr. Sterling's speech, it seemed like this school may not be boring after all. When dismissed, Ly took his time grabbing his gym clothes and heading to go change. He was in no rush like the other students. The clothing was pretty generic. A simple t-shit and shorts. "What are we gonna do outside?" He thought as he left the locker rooms to head towards the field.

Once he got out there he noticed there were a handful of students who made it out before him. Most of them were conversing with each other but Ly did notice his roommate, if he remembered correctly, stretching off to the side. "I guess I'll go join him." The white-haired boy walked over to Alexandros. "Yo!" He raised a hand to greet him.

LEANNA DAWN
MR. IMAMURA'S CLASS

A small, 5'3 girl skipped down the almost deserted school hallway, her one blonde ponytail that was pulled into place on the right side of her head whipped back and forth. She couldn't control the butterflies that were like mini-fireworks exploding in her stomach. A new school, a new opportunity! Leanna reached behind her into the side pocket of her barely big enough backpack and retrieved her phone, pulling up the camera and holding it out in front of her.

Makeup. Check.
Hair. Check
Cute school outfit. Check

She ran her free hand over the white dress shirt she had on, the left side tucked neatly into her plaid skirt while the right side hung lazily outside of the hem. She gave the black tie that hung around her neck a quick tightening and then made sure her knee high white socks had zero wrinkles along their length.

Check. Check. Check. Let's do this.

Leanna hit the button on her phone which instantly transformed her from Leanna Dawn into Annie, her slightly accentuated smile taking over her face as the first few hundred instagram followers began to flood into her livestream.

"Hello, hello my lovely friends! How are you all doing today?" She said this cheerily as she continued down the hallway, closing in on her classroom. Messages of "hi beautiful" and "wow you're fucking gorgeous" and a myriad of other compliments began to pour in, making Annie feign a blush and hide her face slightly behind her hand. As she stopped outside of Mr. Imamura's room, she pulled the phone close to her so the only thing visible in the screen was her face. Annie put a finger to her lips and looked devilishly at the camera. "I'm about to go into class for the first time. I need you all to be on your best behavior, okay? Can you do that for me?" Hundreds of "yes" responses filled the screen as her viewer count tipped past 2,000. She giggled and winked, flipping the camera so it recorded from the front facing camera. She lowered it down to her side, making sure her fans had a decent view of her leg as she walked into class.

Leanna glanced around the class, first noticing the lack of teacher and then taking in the other students. Her mouth turned into a huge smile as she waved happily at the other students. "Hey everyone!" Before seeing a response, Leanna flipped her phone up so she was back in focus.

"Oh my god, guys! You won't believe it! So far it looks like there's only one guy," Annie quickly looked at the only male student so far and gave him a wink. "and the rest are some absolutely stunning ladies!" Annie fixed her eyes on the camera and placed her hand over her mouth, muffling a giggle. "I think Annie is going to have an absolutely fun school year."

With that she gave a final wave goodbye and ended her livestream. Leanna sighed and slipped her phone back into her backpack, placing the bulging pack at the side of one of the front desks before slumping into the seat. "Why did I have to run out of coffee today of all days?" She cried to no one in particular, letting her head flop down into the crevice of her crossed arm.

James Luntz
Training Field

As the guy from earlier came forward and waved toward Alexandros, James smiled slightly. 'Try to keep being friendly' he thought. Normally he hated crowds and this was slowly becoming one. But as stated before, best to be friendly and cordial. He looked friendly enough.

"Hello! I think I caught your name earlier, Lysandros? Was it? My name is James and its nice to meet you" He held out his hand again. While antiquated, the method had gotten him this far. At least, that's what they did in his hometown.

Interactions:
Japanime Japanime

Odette
Interactions: Ineptitude Ineptitude
Odette smiled at the compliment Myles gave her, finally relinquishing his arm. As the group continued to grow with more students joining them, she couldn't help but be more and more aware of the one person who stood alone. He had acknowledged her but hadn't accepted the invitation to join. Maybe he was shy?

She had had a few siblings that were like that in the beginning, staying aloof from the rest of the kids. Most of the time it was simply because they didn't feel they'd be accepted. And well, that had never sat right with her.

And it wouldn't today, either.

Nodding to herself as she decided something and murmuring a quick "excuse me" to the group she slipped away, jogging towards the boy with a determined look on her face. She stopped a few feet in front of him and thrust her hand out.

"My name is Odette, and I would like to be your friend."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back