• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ▐⋆⊱THE BRASS CANINE: Britannica Lost OOC [ Public Welcome! ]

My friend shared this with me, so, I must now share this with you, for good laughs and possibly as a paint stroke of a future characters personality should fate allow it.

Hey Brittanica Gms/Players,

I've been stalking a few of these threads for a few weeks now, and I was previously interested in applying to join this group, but I am concerned by the lack of recent posts. I am curious to know, is the activity in the [O/A] thread is an accurate reflection of the group's current activity? Is fluctuation in activity a typical occurrence that will not impact the continuation of this group? It would be a huge shame to see this group fade out, it's been so wonderful to read through, and the history and lore is so amazing and so well-done.

Hey Brittanica Gms/Players,

I've been stalking a few of these threads for a few weeks now, and I was previously interested in applying to join this group, but I am concerned by the lack of recent posts. I am curious to know, is the activity in the [O/A] thread is an accurate reflection of the group's current activity? Is fluctuation in activity a typical occurrence that will not impact the continuation of this group? It would be a huge shame to see this group fade out, it's been so wonderful to read through, and the history and lore is so amazing and so well-done.
Hello, and welcome! Thank you so much for stopping by. We'd be happy to have you if you're interested in sending in an application - we've never been a very fast moving group; last year our activity has slowed down, but with the start of the new year we're looking to get the ball rolling and hopefully see some new faces join us ☺️

Just wanted to drop in and say hellooo. Making my presence known as I lurk around lol.

Also ngl I love how it’s like I’m watching The Princess Bride in the recruit thread lol.

AHH!! I ended up getting busy and distracted. Where are you getting those gifs? They’re all the same size and quality lol
if you click on the gif thumbnail above the post box, the little window with gifs and the search bar pops up - I search up 'princess bride' and go by what pops up there (:

the more you know! I had no idea 😱
that's so cool!
The More You Know GIF by megan motown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back