• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Supes

This RP will take place post SSN 1. It will be post canon, with canon and original characters. (I am currently binge re-watching SSN 1.). While I have watched clips of SSN 2 and am aware of some of the comics info, I do NOT plan to follow that lore.

The plot of this RP will follow the mess created when Compound V falls into the hands of terrorists thanks to Homelander and A-Train.

Plot
It will also follow a home brew plot by myself involving a plot by a mad scientist to create his own army of Supes. His plans were crushed, his lab seized and victims rescued, seven years ago. He refused to surrender and was killed. However, his body disappeared from the morgue, leaving a plot hole. His effort was not a complete failure, but the powers of his test subjects are nothing like the Seven. They are under constant scrutiny and are required to go through therapy sessions. They were in their early to mid teens (age 12-15) 7 years ago. Today they are young adults.

For the most part everyone has forgotten about Kessick’s Kids. Most think he was just a sick cult psycho. But then the world is unaware of the powers a few of the kids developed. (These are weak powers. If any of the kids are dangerous they are locked away. In other words currently not useful as characters.)

There ARE three characters who escaped unnoticed. They went into hiding.

Characters
I will have links to the Canon characters from a fansite for those who want to play a canon character. I will NOT be playing any of the canon characters. (I may play Stan Edgar as an antagonist.) That would include Homelander. He is up for grabs.

DO NOT claim a Canon character from The Boys or the Seven if you are unwilling to commit. Absence will have the character reassigned to another member of the group.

You MAY run a Supe who is NOT in the Seven. If you want to apply to become one of the Seven, be my guest. They were looking for a replacement for Translucent and The Deep. A-Train had suffered a heart attack, but was still alive at the beginning of SSN 2 - in a coma.

Posting
3rd person past tense
Decent spelling and grammar (I hate autocorrect too. I swear that someday I am going to turn my iPad into a frisbee.)
Decent content. Please don’t regurgitate someone else’s post. Add to the story. This is the whole reason I have added a homebrew plot - apart from the TV series plots. In short, no one liners. Try to put together at least a few good paragraphs.

No causing serious harm to another member's character without permission. When it comes to Main Plot characters, I will likely put it up to a vote as to whether to invoke plot armor rules. There are so many times some of the Boys should have died, but if they die, that's the end of the show. Also, in some cases harming another's character is unlikely. Anyone recall have many failures the Boys had trying to kill Translucent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back