• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Bottom Rung

Unnatural

Hello I'm Unnatural, and I got bored and had an idea for a villain campaign, so here goes the plot hook I guess?

As you sit on you couch an ad comes on the T.V. a man in a classic mad scientist white trench coat, goggles, and large bushy mustache comes onto screen.
"Here in Blackguard we provide you with food, shelter, pay, and most importantly fun! As in if you enjoy causing chaos, you'll love it here! You'll be working under the #1 villain in the world, Sixth Angel!"
You instantly drop whatever else you may of been doing, working directly under big..man(?) herself! I mean, anyone would kill to work under the biggest villian ever, right? Anyways, you call the number on the commercial, do an online interview with some other henchman. Miraculously you got the job, however, THIS ISNT WHAT WAS PROMISED! The housing you were provided are in some low-life slums, you work for $10 an hour (good pay for normal jobs, yeah, but you're working under a huge villian here!), and you're also the lowest rank! You're basically the henchmen's henchmen! But you signed on, and seeing how you're here you might as well try the job out.

I hope that was an okay hook for you, but yeah yeah, I know your first question, 'sixth?' yes, there are 5 other villains known as Angels and they are some of the most feared in the world. You coukd say they're on the...Top rung of the ladder.
Also ngl, I probably need some touching up on this, I made it on a caffeine high at 1:30am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back