The Boss's Daughter

AwakeningDesire1

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone,

The story - When Ryan Lewis first joined O'Rourke Advertising, all his dreams had come true. He was part of a large company that had started in the 1800's and was still going strong, his college degree was well underway and life was just perfect. However, when he caught the attention of Mary O'Rourke, the wife of his boss, he never expected his life to become such a roller coaster. He's now 25, his affair ended horribly by Mary and his sole focus is his work. He's cold and collected, not one for socializing unless needed.

However, one girl is about to change his life. Lile O'Rourke is the outcast. No one has really heard of her and you only see her at the family annual Christmas party. At the age of 10, her grandfather made her the heir of the business and at the age of 21, she will take it over. In the meantime, all this is kept a secret from the company and most importantly, Ryan, who has set his sights on the top. Lile, at 17, her set her own emerald eyes on Ryan and has fallen completely in love with him.

Their relationship will not be one of love (at least on Ryan's side) but a relationship of power and battle over who becomes the CEO of O'Rourke Advertising.

I would like someone to play Ryan and I will give more details on him, if anyone wants them. If there are any questions you need to ask, then by all means please ask as I love answering them.

Thanks for taking the time in looking at this RP. Can't wait to hear from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back