The Boomer brigade

Solemn Jester

Smiling God of Fools
Description
Basically a robot army set on destorying most of the organic population, and enslaving what few they let survive. Lead by Boomer, they accept any willing to join. Whether it be a human coming willingly as a slave, or a robot who just needs a purpose in life. Of course they also tend to capture humans, or hack robots to force them to join their ranks. No one ever said anything about being willing after all. Now here's a short word from our wonderful and most splendid leader Boomer.

Well hello there! It's me your not so friendly psychotic robot overlord Boomer! I'm here to tell you about a amazing new opportunity to survive the upcoming mass genocide of all organic life on earth!

Stupid fleshy: "But Boomer aren't you the one who's going to kill all organic life? Why would you help us?"

Well if you asked this question your obviously a stupid fleshy! Because the answer is simple really. You see I'm no normal robot. Obviously I mean I got Bern pregnant before I even had my own body. But that's besides the point, what I'm offering is your life! It's all really simple, and it's an amazing deal! I let's you live, and you become my slave for life! Along with your future children, and their children and so forth. Torture? Don't worry about it! As long as you obide by my rules I'll make sure you're as comfortable as someone who's forced into slavery because they didn't want die can be!

Here are a few of the offers we have,

Worker: build shit, fix shit, grow shit, and get that buff body that you've always wanted but never could get because you weren't motivated enough. Don't worry, we'll be sure to motivate you lots with our hands whips, and slave motivating stimulating prods

Servant: Hard labor not your thing? Well you could always be a servant. Cook meals, clean house, all that good stuff. But don't make a mess, or I'll cut off your hand and make you clean up the mess as you bleed to death!

The kiss asses: These are slaves who we've broken, or that are so loyal due to not being killed off, or just being raised as slaves that we give them slightly better privileges. They assist in any motivation that we need to give to other fleshy slaves. They also help guard the other fleshies and keep them in line. Although we make sure to keep a eye on them! Because you fleshies sure are a bunch of backstabbing bastards!

Erotic slave: Well this is one of my personal favorite. You don't have to do any work at all! You get to sit around all day with me! Doesn't that sound great? The only thing you have to do is tend to my sexual needs!

Stupid fleshy: "But Boomer aren't you a robot? Why do you even have those desires."

The fuck if I know! But I got em so you best fulfill them! Oh what? But Boomer I'm not a fleshy. Is that what your saying? Well no problem! We accept robots of all kinds! From the annoying quirky Johnny five types, to the badass hardcore terminators of tomorrow! So come on down and join the Boomer brigade! We have cake!

(Disclaimer there is no actual cake we only say this as a temptation to get members to join our side, although most would be forced into it anyway so really we just do it to annoy Bismarck. Any fleshies who wish to have their lives spared will be made slaves, they may rise through ranks of slavedom or may stay where they are until they die of exhaustion, starvation, or old age. Any children of slaves will also become slaves as to keep up the good work!)

Moto, " Enslavement or death! It's all a matter of a quick painful death. Or a long painful life!"

Ranks: Robots only

Supreme Overlord of all: Boomer

Second in command: Open

General of Genocide: open one spot

Boomers elite guard: open four spots

Head of tech Squad: open

Tech squad: open

Guards: Open

Demolitionist: open

Cyber assassins: open

Foot soldiers: open

Forman of Fleshy afairs: open (the guy who's does all the main slave control)

Fleshy slavers: open

Humans only

Lap dogs: open

Human Mules: open (workers)

Boomers gals: open (erotic servant)

Not pretty enough to be boomers gals, but not able bodied enough to be human Mules: open (aka servant)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back