• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Book 1x1 Search

Ren126

Ren
The Book was created in an age long past by a gifted court wizard. It’s function was simple, in Caswen’s time of need it would seek out a hero best suited to handle the land’s crisis. However, over the decades it became apparent that the spells used to enchant the Book, where flawed. Instead of bringing heroes solely from our world, the Book could also spirit away beings from other worlds; not allowing them to return until their task had been fulfilled.

Recently another hero has been chosen by the Book. A hero from a world filled with modern marvels. This hero’s appearance though is drastically different from the rest. Unlike the times from long since past, the darkness that is threatening the land, has yet to be reviled.

—————

Hello everyone! Recently I had an idea for a totally (not) original fantasy story! You’re character would be someone who was thrown from their modern world into a medieval fantasy kingdom and given the task of defending whatever it is that plagues the land. While my character(s) try to help/hinder your progress.

The plot is open for discussion, and I do hope that anyone interested in this would be willing to brainstorm with me on possible future ideas for this story.

Also, please be at least 18 years of age and able to write at least a few paragraphs worth of responses. As someone who is dyslexic I don’t really care about how many words you misspell or if your grammar isn’t spot on, so long as I can understand what you’re trying to say.

I’ll only Rp in PMs so if you’re interested shoot me a text and we can get to brainstorming!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back